Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) (57286 Views)

Reps Protest Anambra, Enugu’s Exclusion From FG Agricultural Scheme / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Diligence: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any1 who thinks Ndi-Igbo Sit home on Monday due to fear, is mischievous, ignorant and basically stupid...

U know what it takes to lock main markets gates...
Tash Onye ki IBU?

Only the unconditional release of kidnapped/abducted MNK will stop MondaySit@Home...

U let terrorists roam airports, streets in the North, elsewhere, and u kidnap MNK...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Diligence: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any1 who thinks Ndi-Igbo Sit home on Monday due to fear, is mischievous, ignorant and basically stupid...

Taah! Onye ki IBU?

Only the unconditional release of kidnapped/abducted MNK will stop MondaySit@Home...

U let terrorists roam airports, streets in the North, elsewhere, and u kidnap MNK...?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Someone in Finland ruining lives down here.

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by YelloweWest: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nobody can kill the Biafran Spirit. Even if they deploy all the Military personnel in Nigeria to Southeast people will still sit at home on Mondays.

Solution : Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Simple grin
Continue sitting at home. In fact seat at home everyday until they release nk
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
redcliff:

If your wife was pregnant and had a multiple miscarriage, you will stop furcking her to have another child because the one you have done led to miscarriage? Do you guys even think at all? Do you know what consistency is?

Igbo nation is not Nnamdi Kanu's wife that he should continue to fück and rape.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nobody can kill the Biafran Spirit. Even if they deploy all the Military personnel in Nigeria to Southeast people will still sit at home on Mondays.

Simple grin

Confused fellow, you're taking pride in stupidity. You ipobian cracks me up all the time. How does this affect Buhari? is he the only one in jail? You will not worry about this one but you're quick to mention Tinubu in your write ups as if he stole your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who want make bullet pass in skull grin

I like Charles Soludo. But this go back to work order to the detriment of inocent people's live is totally uncalled for.

If he thinks seat at home order is a joke, I dare him to hock ogbono or oranges on that deserted street alone without securities.

If after today, they will not start adressing his wife as "the window of Soludo" undecided
Igbo killing igbos for refusing to sit at home.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Landmack: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Diligence:

Taah! Onye ki IBU?

You and ur cohorts are cowards. Why don’t u take ur fight to Abuja let Bubu roast your manhoods and serve to mnk for dinner.

Aturu Awusa

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Confused fellow, you're taking pride in stupidity. You ipobian cracks me up all the time. How does this affect Buhari? is he the only one in jail? You will not worry about this one but you're quick to mention Tinubu in your write ups as if he stole your destiny.

Why are you crying, did any Igbo beg you for food grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Landmack: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Someone in Finland ruining lives down here.

Wetin be this? cheesy

This gorilla get cancer ni?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
YelloweWest:

Continue sitting at home. In fact seat at home everyday until they release nk

Are you in pain?

Those sitting at home are not complaining cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by AyomideOG01: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
Hehehe.

When we told them this beast they were grooming would come back to devour them, the called us names. Today, South East is the most terrorised region in the country.

Angel Unknown Mengun, Una weldone o.

When Soludo issued the order, someone stated on the thread yesterday that these guys are cowards and won't dare to come out despite Soludo's declaration. True to his words, they didn't come out.

When Simon Ekpa started this madness, you people hailed him saying Buhari isn't even aware Ekpa pinning Kanu is a strategic mistake, tha Simon would give him more trouble. Obviously, the only people being troubled by the boy today are those who praised him yesterday.

Dear Easterners, your night might be very loooooong. Una ndoo.

South east is the most terrorized region yet all southern Kaduna and your state have turn to a peaceful burial ground. You are too sentimental and it's gradually robbing you off the little wisdom u have left. I love the spirit of the igbos and yes every Nigerian knows they have been pushed to the wall. To let love and equity lead is what every sensible person should promote in this current pitiable situation we've found ourselves as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by foryourmindlol: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Hehehe.

When we told them this beast they were grooming would come back to devour them, the called us names. Today, South East is the most terrorised region in the country.

When Soludo issued the order, someone stated on the thread yesterday that these guys are cowards and won't dare to come out despite Soludo's declaration. True to his words, they didn't come out.

When Simon Ekpa started this madness, you people hailed him saying Buhari isn't even aware Ekpa pinning Kanu is a strategic mistake, tha Simon would give him more trouble. Obviously, the only people being troubled by the boy today are those who praised him yesterday.

[/s]
This thing pain you so much, this Afonja skull miner. See the epistle you dey write on top another person's decision in their region.

Omenka the mad Afonja human eater, e pain you die cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ojiofor:
Soludo's order agaisnt sit at home starts from monday next week,lets see how it goes.
Ndi Anambra this is your opportunity to get rid of those demons tormenting your fundamental rights to life and freedom of movement.
Support your governor and make sure he succeeds.
The question is do people want the sit at home to end. Y’all assume how we live here based on what you read. The general public here have moved on, Infact they don’t care. They believe IPOB is out to save them and are doing all these for there own good.

There was this time I wanted to go see my mechanic over an issue in my car, the man told me point and black Oga come tomorrow today is seat at home! I told him I really wanted it done today, he told me most shops won’t open so he can’t even buy parts besides that I should respect the Brafia people and leave it to the next day. People here trust IPOB more than any government so I knew this Soludo’s decision won’t lead anywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
dem neva see anything yet

[quote author=SATANICALLY post=111437103][/quote]
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Why are you crying, did any Igbo beg you for food grin

Yes, they beg for food. After several sit at homes your Igbo brother are on 3rd mainland Bridge selling gala just to feed after so much hunger caused by sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Oscillator: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sentiment at its peak! From the tribe who cannot be president of Nigeria.

How can a whole tribe be so stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
shut up abeg and face front. you made no sense

Landmack:

You and ur cohorts are cowards. Why don’t u take ur fight to Abuja let Bubu roast your manhoods and serve to mnk for dinner.

Aturu Awusa
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by redcliff: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

Igbo nation is not Nnamdi Kanu's wife that he should continue to fück and rape.

you for go do am the way wey u think say dey alright now. if you cant stfu and leave the people who have the courage to standup for it.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
dry stale joke...

silvoclaira:
Ndi Anambra people have deserted their home and ran to the North. They prefer to live with their fulani brothers than with their own fellow Ndi ara southeast blooders grin

POVERTY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE, SOUTHEAST.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by kingyakos: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
No be Una say no government fit handle guerilla warfare? No b Una dey kill all security agents stationed in AfghanEastern?

You people by yourself will tame this beast you bred.

Every part of the country has the same beast, it's the monster the Nigerian government has made it's citizens become and don't make it look as if the unrest, insecurity, killing is only in the south east. When it rains it pours and it's pouring everywhere even in your region.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
after all said and done..your u
quote is worthless and irrelevant.,you don cry tire since last year,no changes...beggar change approach na

Nonpartisan1:
Yesterday they were abusing Ekpa, today they are celebrating Ekpa.

Confused terrorists. grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by ken045501: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
On Monday 04/04/22 everywhere go open .. come out with your low mentality and see what happens to you .. fools
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Yes, they beg for food. After several sit at homes your Igbo brother are on 3rd mainland Bridge selling gala just to feed after so much hunger caused by sit at home.

I was thinking you will say Oshodi, Mushin, Abulegba, Ojuelegba or even Sango Bridge.

Besides how many IDP camp do we have in Igboland.

I have read several IDP camps in the north, why can't government protect them from attacks and killings.

Even in Ogun State now, skull is as cheap as 5k and people are hawking it along the road. I can upload picture evidence if you are in doubt.

You better worry about how to protect your skull from miners than worrying about sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by silvoclaira: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
dry stale joke...

Shatap
Tinubu urchins
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by ken045501: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Leave them .. people are so dumb on here . Una no go read news una go Dey comment up and down .. next Monday let’s see what happens
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Simple grin

You are sick very very sick indeed. Sit at your home till eternity who cares? Does your damn sit at home affect other region? Hell No, so sit forever you bollocks cowards, Kanu will remain in prison till his lawyer defend him to freedom so shut da f u c k.

I swear if I'm buhari I will love to hold Kanu till eternity so the region can be cripple since no one is bold enough to tell the bastards this is affecting our region and must be stop.

Sit at home biko my people I love that then come and be asking for presidency.

Aniofia bitchs!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Why are you crying, did Igbos complain to you.
Go to Onitsha main market with a megaphone and preach your gospel.
Don't forget to go with a cameraman, so you can update us.
Go and ask Soludo, why he is complaining too.
Nkogheri!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by slimghost(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
The best thing to do is to lock all shops indefinitely. Then sack the civil servants observing it and recruit serious people. Simple
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by amunkita(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
We are only shooting ourselves on the leg by promoting this sit at home..
Cult activities have gone a long way in crippling economic activities in Awka yet people clamour for more pain..

Some of us are on salary but what of those who go out daily to eche a living
Time we become wise and look for other avenue to air our grievances.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
solve this...somebody whose tribe population is a little over 500,000 is dishing advice to who?.. this guy, why are fulanis taking time to reach your door..oh I forget say you don run go Lagos..coward

omenkaLives:
Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
jrusky:

You are sick very very sick indeed. Sit at your home till eternity who cares? Does your damn sit at home affect other region? Hell No, so sit forever you bollocks cowards, Kanu will remain in prison till his lawyer defend him to freedom so shut da f u c k.

I swear if I'm buhari I will love to hold Kanu till eternity so the region can be cripple since no one is bold enough to tell the bastards this is affecting our region and must be stop.

Sit at home biko my people I love that then come and be asking for presidency.

Aniofia bitchs!!!

Is Niger, Katsina, Kaduna sitting at home?

Yet they are been killed and massacred like goat and cows.

But you can't tell Buhari to protect them or find eternal solution to their security problem.

Is Igbos sitting at home you are masturbating about grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.