Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) (57326 Views)

Reps Protest Anambra, Enugu’s Exclusion From FG Agricultural Scheme / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
really? I heard innoson has relocated to Akure.. Guy face front,asides lagos how many investors are in the west.. Is it Indians enslaving you and you come here to wail about how they treat you..? goan sit down.. stale gist

SmartPolician:
If these people know how much they scare investors with this. SMH
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by derecho(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Have you been to the South East at all? So it's only trading and sole proprietors they have there? No banks or branches of organizations? It's easy to think everything starts and ends in Lagos until you move out and find guys with oil deals living in Kwara State.
As much as I don't support the lingering sit at home order, i believe it's safer and all people need is reorganize priorities. At least, people survived during lockdown.
Government should be careful with wanting to exert force.
Focusmind:

They are ignorant of their actions. SE is traders'-driven state. They don't know what FDI is and believe in one man's effort.

That's why graduate unemployment is the highest in the SE now. They are all trooping to Lagos for jobs. Any graduate living in SE is just wasting his time as there are no major viable company to employ them except the so called "one-man businesses"

This action is killing the region and alienating them from local and international investors. This is not freedom fighting; this is pure stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Minorities with no contribution, Minorities will be saying trash on nairaland. Weak people

PressMyButton:
Ibos are hypocrites in a way. Suddenly they are mouthing off fake love for Soludo, meanwhile, they left Obiano & other SE Governors all to themselves to wrestle it out with Igbos. Sadly, it's a little too late because Igbos are ready to bring everyone down along themselves.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who want make bullet pass in skull grin

I like Charles Soludo. But this go back to work order to the detriment of inocent people's live is totally uncalled for.

If he thinks seat at home order is a joke, I dare him to hock ogbono or oranges on that deserted street alone without securities.

If after today, they will not start adressing his wife as "the window of Soludo" undecided

Window ko, door ni.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by goody2019: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who e de pain? Who de lose? No businessman will ever go there to invest, na only dem dem. They love their lives more than their business so, they sit at home for the fear of the monster they created themselves.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
send video of awka or sharap..liar

AsampeteNwaanyi:
all these Igbo people wey full my town Onitsha are bloody cowards.
come to Awka, since last year business and economic activities are normal on Mondays and nobody has ever harassed them.
eke Awka dey bubble always on Monday.
I'm surprised that a whole main market will be complying to this nonsense.
maybe it's their choice but it's cowardice to me.

main Ipob has cancelled Monday sit at home.
useless criminal Ekpa is only using this to make himself relevant.
kill Simon Ekpa now!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
jmoore:

Go and ask Soludo, why he is complaining too.

Nkogheri!!

I can order a megaphone for you, so you can help Soludo to preach the gospel at Onitsha main Market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Mafxeless: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
ERockson:
I got a wedding to attend in Anambra next month,You guys should behave yourselves

may you die alongside the burial, EFULEFU
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
same way them dey blame Russia.. Is it your economy? face front na.. You didn't revolt against civil war that brought hardship..you dey lament for sit at home.. Please improve Nigeria economy and leave eastern economy alone.. Jobless person talking about economy, how much be your salary?

joey150:

You're killing your economy, discouraging investment in your region and sliding into poverty.

A classic case of cutting your nose to spite your face.

Y'all will never learn.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by juman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good for them.
They should extend it to three days in a week.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by kingyakos: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If these people know how much they scare investors with this. SMH

Is the insecurity crisis in the country not scaring investors
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bro stop explaining na please..The joy these wailers give me since last year..dey sweet my belle. Some have even turned to economist,some are talking about investors running away from the region..Lagos is peaceful, ordinary Macdonalds no dey there.. Let them write their rubbish, the most important thing is that even their parents cannot do shxt..not to talk of this 40 and below kids here..all failures and I wish I wasn't in this space with failures and cowards

Rollsnjaguar:

Who is killing investment in Kaduna, Katsina and Niger.

Even Ogun state is a flash point.

I laugh when people think security problem is only in Southeast grin

If you guys so much believe in Nigeria, tell the government to release Kanu and allow peace to reign.

But I know nobody will take this advice.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who want make bullet pass in skull grin

I like Charles Soludo. But this go back to work order to the detriment of inocent people's live is totally uncalled for.

If he thinks seat at home order is a joke, I dare him to [b]hock ogbono or oranges on that deserted street alone without securities.[/b]

If after today, they will not start adressing his wife as "the window of Soludo" undecided
Hawk
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I'm not an Igbo ooo. But as far as that igboland is concern, some people can lay down their lives for Nnamdi Kanu. Not same with any other politician.

Imagine dis one chest-beating over stupidity! Na dem ways as usual... angry
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
hahahahahahahaha..painment

silvoclaira:
Shatap

Tinubu urchins
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Osibajo2023: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nobody can kill the Biafran Spirit. Even if they deploy all the Military personnel in Nigeria to Southeast people will still sit at home on Mondays.

Solution : Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Simple grin
and you think you are doing buari, why not sit at home for a year, and see who will bear the consequence, 90% of igbos no get sense
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Surveyor3: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Government should dialogue with IPOB.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
really? I heard innoson has relocated to Akure.. Guy face front,asides lagos how many investors are in the west.. Is it Indians enslaving you and you come here to wail about how they treat you..? goan sit down.. stale gist

What is wrong with you people on Nairaland?

What kind of education are kids getting these days?

Weren't you taught that no man is an island?

Even almighty America has non-American companies in their country, providing jobs, delivering topnotch services and paying taxes to their government.

Jeeeezz!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by juman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ipob lack even little common sense.
There is no way government would release him through their violence method.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
chest beating is amotekun...Despite their existence,your people fled to Benin republic..now they harass good-looking boys as fraudsters...crazy mehn... Yoruba no dey fail for jargons..No difference between your people and Ukrainians, only that Ukraine is fighting a war, your people are running helter skelter over small wakili

Amotekun777:

Imagine dis one chest-beating over stupidity! Na dem ways as usual... angry

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uhnn your people in benin republic must be disgraced as refugees,they will be slaves..make no mistake about that. and your towns have already been renamed..goan ask your OPC chairman..and yet you think you are doing buhari.. Yoruba is finished.

Osibajo2023:
and you think you are doing buari, why not sit at home for a year, and see who will bear the consequence, 90% of igbos no get sense
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:

You that have sense

What have you used your sense for?

They are mining skull for 5k in Ogun, Ibadan, even Lagos BRTs are mining ladies punna cheesy

Niger, Kaduna and Katsina is daily massacre.

And you have sense and can't find solution to any of the above.

Mr sense, weldone grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by silvoclaira: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahahaha..painment

cheesy mumu
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
dirty Grammer.......asides lagos,where are investors in South west...? compared to the east..start with osogbo,let me call aba ...Adults no sense..you have failed yourself,now your kids would be next.. Your weak generation were turned refugees in benin republic, your weak generation lost 2 territories, igangan and yewa and you dare quote me... something is wrong somewhere.. if you no dey shame,I'm ashamed for you

SmartPolician:

What is wrong with you people on Nairaland?

What kind of education are kids getting these days?

Weren't you taught that no man is an island?

Even almighty America has non-American companies in their country, providing jobs, delivering topnotch services and paying taxes to their government.

Jeeeezz!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
whatever...e pain you

silvoclaira:
cheesy mumu
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by ignis: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations to us...we did it.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
chest beating is amotekun...Despite their existence,your people fled to Benin republic..now they harass good-looking boys as fraudsters...crazy mehn... Yoruba no dey fail for jargons..No difference between your people and Ukrainians, only that Ukraine is fighting a war, your people are running helter skelter over small wakili

There you go again... The epitome of foolishness... the cradle of stupidity! Empty Chest-beaters!

If your region is that great, why did >70% of your savage blodas run away to my my beautiful and peaceful region. Even ur foolish governor dey claim and chest-beat to being an "Ikoyi boy". grin Foolish Cannibals! cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I can order a megaphone for you, so you can help Soludo to preach the gospel at Onitsha main Market cheesy
Soludo said it on TV which has a larger audience than main market.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by kingyakos: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So it means government cannot guarantee the safety of it citizens.

If government with all military equipment cannot guarantee the safety of citizens, then we have to be worried.

U think to guarantee the safety of citizens by government is by having military equipment.....too much of brain crash entity in this nairaland sef
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
jmoore:

Soludo said it on TV which has a larger audience than main market.

Am offering you a job, as you want to assist him to spread the gospel.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
I thought as much.. your ancestors afonja the coward did it..didn't know it was a generational curse.. Imagine an adult who lost 2 cities with no war, lost aunts and uncles who were slaughtered. He can't even say,we are working on steps to recover.. He's talking about Ikoyi big boy.. even when he knows we have bought over 65perxent of the properties there.. the fulanis will keep killing you and taking over your lands,while we civilized people will endorse you and buy up the rest till you seriously join Emmanuel adebayo in Togo where you belong
.slave

Amotekun777:

There you go again... The epitome of foolishness... the cradle of stupidity! Empty Chest-beaters!

If your region is that great, why did >70% of your savage blodas run away to my my beautoful and peaceful region. Even ur foolish governor dey claim and chest-beat to being an "Ikoyi boy". grin Foolish Cannibals! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Biafra agitation is beyond what we see or hear...no government can do otherwise....Only dialogue can save us from all these wahala and killings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.