Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) (57327 Views)

Reps Protest Anambra, Enugu’s Exclusion From FG Agricultural Scheme / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by 4ckyou: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nobody can kill the Biafran Spirit. Even if they deploy all the Military personnel in Nigeria to Southeast people will still sit at home on Mondays.

Solution : Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Simple grin

people are not sitting at home because of kanu, they are sitting at home because ipob will kill them if they go out, compelling people to do this with force has never and will never end well

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
redcliff:

you for go do am the way wey u think say dey alright now. if you cant stfu and leave the people who have the courage to standup for it.

Why una no enter government and do am the way una think say its alright and stop constituting nuisance in the society.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sit at home does not work in Abia state.
Abia state people are business minded people.
They no born you well to stop anyone from Abia state from going to his normal daily business.
Abia, Imo and Ebonyi are not part of Sit at home rubbish.
sit at home in the South East is Political.

Proudly Abian.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
4ckyou:

people are not sitting at home because of kanu, they are sitting at home because ipob will kill them if they go out, compelling people to do this with force has never and will never end well

I have been reading this same line since the sit at home started.

Why is it difficult for government to restore normalcy and guarantee maximum security so people can open their businesses on Monday?

Are you saying government can't guarantee the safety of citizens?
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
that's the highest you can do..command sit at home,let's see.. Minorites only strong on nairaland,reality...Either gatemen or hawkers. You will be deported..

Lol ! You wanna know your place in history ? Please,check the attached document before you start beating your chest as usual !

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Crafteck1: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If the guy can be in far away Finland and issue an order to Igbos and they obey.

So who is in charge of Southeast

You know the answer already grin

Do you know the reason why terrorists are effective in short term, its not power, its ability to act totally unlawfully. You call an act that is dragging ibo spirit honorable? Ive hardly met a lazy igbo man
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Legendforte: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo's order takes effect from 4th april. So you all should calm down.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Crafteck1:

Do you know the reason why terrorists are effective in short term, its not power, its ability to act totally unlawfully. You call an act that is dragging ibo spirit honorable? Ive hardly met a lazy igbo man

Go to Onitsha main market and preach to them to Open their shops on Mondays not making noise on social media grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I should be asking you, you are an advocate of one Nigeria grin

U seems not to understand me if u say I'm an advocate of one nigeria were nigeria is more of a scam than a country.
I always say that it's impossible to gather more than 700 spoken language group of people and call it a country, it's not gonna work and things not gonna go well. Nigeria as a country is a scam
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by ufotunang: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Even soludo sef is also sitting at home... nawaoooo
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
All the governors of South East should by now be aware that mazi kanu is a living legend, greatest igbo man ever walked the surface of earth.. its either they reshuffle their week work days activities to match with the Biafra order or they keep forming boss for nothing .... soludo oya come and drag workers to work embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
try stopping the sit at home..you have wailed for a year,now it's time to start getting naked and wail more.. painment

You are free to sit at home for 1 million years. The day you stop sitting at home, the day the madness of IPOB members will increase thousand folds.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who want make bullet pass in skull grin

I like Charles Soludo. But this go back to work order to the detriment of inocent people's live is totally uncalled for.

If he thinks seat at home order is a joke, I dare him to hock ogbono or oranges on that deserted street alone without securities.

If after today, they will not start adressing his wife as "the widow of Soludo" undecided
I hope we will understand if Soludo returns fire for fire. I mean if he decides to return fire to those putting bullets through the heads of innocent Anambrarians whose only sin is going out on Mondays to fend for their families. I hope we will understand and not cry blue murder if he decides to mobilise all forces against them, the way Wike did in PH to quell the noise?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who are these people celebrating the Sit at Home nonsense sef?

Well sha, people dey
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Hezzyluv: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
POSmecrhant:

Hawk
I Concord!
But take note of the word Ogbono I used in the sentence, you will discover that the work hock is still ok. Because, hock in this context is a slang for sell.

Still on still, thanks. cool
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If the guy can be in far away Finland and issue an order to Igbos and they obey.

So who is in charge of Southeast

You know the answer already grin
Nobody is obeying his orders in Igboland. Time will tell. Anybody who thinks Biafra will be achieved by destroying the Igbos will pay heavily for their stupidity. Watch how the idiot will be routed from his hole in Finland.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Godispeace: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
While u ediots run to Lagos and other yoruba states to disturb our peace shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rollsnjaguar:
Nobody can kill the Biafran Spirit. Even if they deploy all the Military personnel in Nigeria to Southeast people will still sit at home on Mondays.

Simple grin
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by tungamaje: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:
and you think you are doing buari, why not sit at home for a year, and see who will bear the consequence, 90% of igbos no get sense

Why is it that this sit at home of a thing is paining non Igbos pass? Na so una love Igbo people? Some go claim say dem no care, but the anger in their post if you strike a match stick near it, e go catch fire

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by Hezzyluv: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
obyrich:
I hope we will understand if Soludo returns fire for fire. I mean if he decides to return fire to those putting bullets through the heads of innocent Anambrarians whose only sin is going out on Mondays to fend for their families. I hope we will understand and not cry blue murder if he decides to mobilise all forces against them, the way Wike did in PH to quell the noise?

It requires carrot and stick approach. But then, wisdom should be embedded in it. Because, these guys are ready to fight the security men. "No do no do", they must kill each others and that may make the whole matter linger. Hence the need for wisdom here.

Ordinary wisdom should tell Soludo he should not just jump up one dey and tell everyone to flaunt seat at home order imposed by thugs who are willing to kill anyone who disobey.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by gwinaB(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Simple grin

So punishing fellow igbos is what will release Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by NorthernersSuck: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
ERockson:
I got a wedding to attend in Anambra next month,You guys should behave yourselves

Come and collect

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

It requires carrot and stick approach. But then, wisdom should be embedded in it. Because, these guys are ready to fight the security men. "No do no do", they must kill each others and that may make the whole matter linger. Hence the need for wisdom here.

Ordinary wisdom should tell Soludo he should not just jump up one dey and tell everyone to flaunt seat at home order imposed by thugs who are willing to kill anyone who disobey.
At the same time IPOB and their sympathisers should never arrogate to themselves the powers they don't have. They can be rounded up and destroyed completely within a week. Any survivor amongst them will run as fast as they can. I have seen many of their their propaganda videos online. They are not equipped at all. They should reach out to Soludo and negotiate an easy way out if they love Igboland and themselves. Anambra has already lost much more from their stupidity than oppression by Nigerian state.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by NorthernersSuck: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If these people know how much they scare investors with this. SMH

Motivational speakers everywhere, some are even commenting from IDP refugees Camp

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by egunna(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:
One guy have said it up there

No one can stop an Igbo man from opening shop if he wants to

No group can threaten main market

If they chose to remain closed, its their choice and not out of fear

This is called civil disobedience and its legal
civil disobedience?how e affect us?na una home,una wahala.kanu dey Abuja,na here we for feel una impact pass.make we kuku pursue all of una go una cave
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by NorthernersSuck: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
No be Una say no government fit handle guerilla warfare? No b Una dey kill all security agents stationed in AfghanEastern?

You people by yourself will tame this beast you bred.

I can see some RATS sneaking out of their small tiny holes, simple because Igbo and IPOB/ESN names have been mentioned, see English everywhere, meanwhile, some are even commenting with One eye on their phone, with another eye at their back, for fear of bandits and cultists ravaging their dirty region

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by zoedew: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY post=111437089][/quote]
Let the people have their way. They will pay their way as well!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by PDJT: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
nzeobi:
The local sentiments still actively support the sit at home. As for threats, umahi and uzodimma did more than this but nothing come out.

I urge soludo to take the approach taken by governors of abia and enugu which makes their States very peaceful.

If you follow uzodimma approach, soldiers will mount check points everywhere, there will be extra juducial killing and public opinion will quickly go against you.

-You’re not only educated, but also know how to think. Which is rare these days.

-I want Charles to succeed in whatever tasks he has set for himself, but I also want people with his education in governance and civil service to understand that the quest for the return of Republic of Biafra as a Nation, is a quest for the survival of Ndigbo and other Biafrans as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by ERockson: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mafxeless:

may you die alongside the burial, EFULEFU
With this your evil wish, Death shall be your portion and yours this year
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by redcliff: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

Why una no enter government and do am the way una think say its alright and stop constituting nuisance in the society.

you for enter the govt now. Like say everybody must be a govt figure to initiate change. talking like a kid
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by zoedew: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Come and collect
The guy in white shirt is a tenacious fighter. His chest-beating bare chested and half naked opponent is all noise and fury signifying nothing!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by zoedew: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Come and collect
Wish we could see the whole episode. So much to learn.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) by meccuno: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who want make bullet pass in skull grin

I like Charles Soludo. But this go back to work order to the detriment of inocent people's live is totally uncalled for.

If he thinks seat at home order is a joke, I dare him to hock ogbono or oranges on that deserted street alone without securities.

If after today, they will not start adressing his wife as "the widow of Soludo" undecided
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.