Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] (27925 Views)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by chatinent: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Six persons have been reportedly killed by suspected cultists in Ilorin , Kwara State ; Benin, Edo State; and Abraka , Delta State, between Sunday and Monday.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the cult clashes in Ilorin were the aftermath of Sunday’ s alleged attack on # EndSARS protesters in Ilorin .

It was gathered that the head of one of the deceased was severed and deposited on the General Post Office flyover bridge in the metropolis, while the second victim was killed at Sabo - Oke area of the town around 12. 05pm on Monday .

The beheaded victim was identified as Yusuf , aka Lucifer , and was said to have been involved in Sunday’ s attack on the protesters , while the second person , said to be in his early 20s and popularly known as Khalipha , was a resident of the Sabo - Oke area of Ilorin .

It was gathered that members of rival cults met during the # EndSARS protest and renewed their rivalry, despite being cautioned by the protesters not to disrupt their campaign.

Khalipha was allegedly mauled down around 12. 05pm on Monday around Maraba /Alalubosa area of Ilorin.

A trader at the Maraba Market stated , “ We started hearing gunshots around 12. 05 pm in Maraba and we all hurriedly closed our shops and fled.

“A few minutes later, we saw some group of boys wielding cutlasses, guns and other weapons leaving Maraba through the Pategi section of the garage and afterwards , we saw the lifeless body of a middle - aged boy with severe cutlass cuts on his head and body.

“The assailants left walking majestically through Maraba Road and towards the Murtala area of the metropolis unchallenged."

As of the time of filing this report , the victim ’ s corpse was still lying in a pool of his own blood .
Speaking on the development , the state police command spokesperson , Ajayi Okasanmi , confirmed the death of only one person and added that the command had commenced investigation into the incident.

Okasanmi also said the police had notified the Commissioner for Health about the evacuation of the corpse from the Post Office area .

He stated, “ We got information this morning (Monday ) that the head of one Yusuf , aka Lucifer , was on top of the post office flyover bridge and the deceased was confirmed by neighbours as a cultist.

“ It was also alleged that he was killed by suspected cultists . The police are not aware of the death of any other person as regards the protest."

In Benin, another round of violence broke out on Monday between members of the Eiye and Aye confraternities , leading to the death of one person on the Medical Stores Road , off the New Lagos Road.

A source , who spoke on condition of anonymity , said the groups had a free - for- all.

According to him , the fight led to the killing of one of the members of the groups , whose body was abandoned on the road for hours, while the # EndSARS protest lasted .

Source: https://punchng.com/six-killed-in-kwara-edo-delta-cult-clashes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Shellsploit: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Lalasticlala sef..

Abeg Check my signature.
Help my hustle...
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by padi94(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari! This man dey mumu too much!

1. Address the nation one last time telling the world you understand the plight of the youth and are addressing them already.

2. Appreciate them for their attempts at making it peaceful even though it was beyond them as the protests were hijacked by hoodlums. ...

3. On this basis, put an end to the protests, give your crocodiles some work to do. Anybody wey mumu carry placard again, make crocodile smile to am..EOD!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Stacyomolola(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Peaceful protest gone bloody cry cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by longetivity(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
THIS is not what we are fighting for!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
I know Khalipha o

shocked
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by SoftP(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
If the persons killed or those killing themselves are cultists, then there is no problem.

These are debris needed to be discarded for a better Nigeria.

Forward ever, the Movement continues, no distractions

#EndSARS
#endPolice Brutality
#EndBad Govt

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by mosegifted: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just look at these miscreants, we are seriously fighting to liberate ourselves and our unborn generation from the doom facing us, all that matters to them is cult war... Such a shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
sad

I said it.. Hoodlums will hijack this protest and unleash Hell on Earth, now here's the result... Below..

The beheaded victim was identified as Yusuf , aka Lucifer , and was said to have been involved in Sunday’ s attack on the protesters

Even Lucifer himself took advantage of this protest to wreak havoc on Nigerians. Glad he's been sent back Hell!

The government should act fast before this degenerates into something monstrous.

Nigeria must better!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by IME1: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
angry I wish they didn't have to die
May they rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by latexbelit: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stop all this protest rubbish people

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
E no go pass Egede, Aro and Tingles sad
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Lovelies1: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
The blood of the innocent will not be in vain
the gate of South Nigeria republic must open
it's victory must be said for time to come

South Nigeria republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Kennitrust(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cultism are the most useless sect of organization for anyone with brain to participate

5 Likes

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Things will get very brutal in that part of the country in coming days, even now that the deadly, evil and notorious armed-robber/kidnapper Ekpowa is among the prisoners released.

Get ready to read all manner of crimes in Edo state till the end of this year and beyond.
If only all the released prisoners/criminals Can go to their corrupt politicians house to do all manner of whatever instead of turning back to steal from the parents of the people that released them from jail, raping their mothers and sisters, killing the same citizens on a revenge mission that sent them to jail in the first place (that will be the most brutal) and lots more.
All Edo indigenes should brace up for the coming days.

SadiqBabaSani:
Lawlessness and Anarchy, Law ad Order must be restored
Never even knew they have started raping girls in Edo state already....
I said it shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4s2sfvt52k

2 Likes

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by DennisEche(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
OPPURTUNITY TO SETTLE AND COUNT SCORES. NO MORE SARS WEY BOIZ DE FEAR. NAIJA NEVER NO WETIN JAM THEM. SARS WAS A NECESSARY EVIL, DECEMBER NEVER COME AND AREA DON SCATTER

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Distractors.
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by rawtouch: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
cool

them go carry their body go police station they die wrongfully

#felabration

4 Likes

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Adonisteve: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lawd! shocked
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Godchosen001: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Police are killing protesters in Ojoo ibadan right now
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Nazgul: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lazy yooths

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by sammysneh(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
No bleeps given

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by DisLifeSha: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's cult rivalry
It's good for them
Next post

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Elslim: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
One chance country

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Okortor: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am afraid this country is becoming vulnerable as there is lack of security in the streets. Just this early morning on my way to work as I couldn't drive, about 3 guys approached and tried obtain me but unknown to Dem that I am well trained civilian with sophisticated self defense training ova d years.. I brought out my tools n dealt with them and still advise dem to desist from stop such act. Den gave dem little money to take care of themselves.
Imagine I am not that well trained and as a snr finance manager with my official laptop and other confidential details with me..what would have happened? . So pls guy's we need defend ourselves in this trying times as the police ain't ready to protect us.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.

4 Likes

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by ATEAMS: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Problem no dey finish ...

Guys check this dope hit from our very own Elmeano ...

#endsars

#Endsarsanthem

#Occupy9ja

https://music.apple.com/ng/album/no-agreement/1536310230?i=1536310231
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by DropsMic(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Liaar liar government
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by tunjilee003: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
If it happens to be cultist clash, let those scumbags kill each other.my concern goes to the innocent victims......

1 Like

Re: Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] by Hier(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
My R.E.S.P.E.C.T goes out to all those who have been part of this protest. We shall overcome. The more we stay on the street and fill up important spots in the nation. The better things become. We have begun something bigger that even the kids of today would always live to fight for. Stand Tall and Speak Up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos) / Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.