Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,111 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? (17912 Views)

How Much Feeding Allowance Is Sufficient For A Family Of Five / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by lascos912(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
She's greedy there are many women looking for this type of opportunity
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by neonly: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
LOVEGINO:
no oooo for a day.

Make I come dey hustle with then
Just playing yur above money can't take you and yur family for a month except no kids involve
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Dshocker(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Beremx:
Just increase a little. Things are really expensive out there in the market. Cooking a pot of stew that would last for a month can gulp up to 50k not to talk of soup. It is well

Calm down and stop deceiving yourself,even if they are eating rice and stew from morning till night for 30day,25k will give them a rich stew that has chicken,beaf,dry fish,and frozen fish in it.

Note:there is oil,rice and cooker already,with constant light to store in the refrigerator.

There are families of 5 living on a 50k monthly income and feeding well,without complain.

That woman does not know how to manage
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by lahizak: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Reason y I dey fear marry ladies without stable monthly income or who over depend on d guy for everything. Sit down with ur wife, see how she spend d money, be prudent, as a young couple, it is not every day u have to eat meat and chicken. Control ur mouths. Majority of ur salary should go into ur investment or savings. Nigeria is a mad house, things can turn drastic anytime, then it will be ur saving that will help u. 50k is not too big or too small, there are people that 500k is not even enough for and their are people that 10k is more than enough. Cut ur coats according to ur materials.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Mom007(f): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Not everything you quarrel about oga. Add 10k to it and make it 60k for now. Ask her nicely to manage it. Prepare to be adding at least 20k to it again making it 80 or 90k as soon as the baby comes. Things are really crazy expensive! I am just returning from the market myself and the only thing that didn't add money since the last time I was there was matches!
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by DaInferno(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:
I am married with one kid and another one on the way. I do two weeks in and two weeks out job and I earn 200k per month. We live in our own house and my wife runs a boutique business in a store owned by us so she doesn't pay rent for the business.

We have constant electricity free of charge so we cook with an electric cooker.

The problem here is I give her 50k monthly to take care of the house while I settle every other stuff including stocking the house with bag of rice, groundnut oil, palm oil, medical bills, cable subscription, school fee, clothing, etc and I also bring provisions and toiletries when I am coming back from work yet I get complains of the feeding allowance is not enough month in month out and I am getting fed up.

She knows I am doing a building project yet I keep getting complains.

Pls, advise me, is the feeding money not enough?
wait, just a kid?? if you really stock the house up with all of those...mhen u really trying, no cap. I don't wanna call your wife names or anything, but you got my respect. Na man u be.
Try to be around sometimes and see how the 50k is spent, advice her to manage properly, if it doesn't work...reduce the money to 40k, I mean, u stocked up the damn house already, c'mon!
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Waper2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:
Is it with basic food stuff available?

For a month?

If you already have all the basics readily available, then, yes it's ok. Otherwise, no way! Except na crayfish rice and Pomo soup you want to be feeding your family with. God bless you my beautiful daughter �

Your wife can add hers to it cos it won't be enough o. Money no get value again o. Hm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by DaInferno(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
It’s not bad at all but if you can increase it alittle e for nor bad still..

But on a serious note , you eat only 2weeks in a month , how much baby food does she buy monthly, abi na Zebra meat una take de cook stew for una house grin

She should be able to contribute 25% of her income to the “kitchen activities” , she get boutique na , abi people nor de buy cloth again

Happy birthday to both of you cool
he said he's already stocked the house up mahn!
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Collyboss: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bro, you are really trying, some of them here saying that it's small don't even give their wife upto that amount,
You buy almost everything in the house and still pay all the house bills and you are still giving Ur wife 50k a month my brother you are trying, Don't mind all this people telling that it's small
Just check if your wife is frequently sending things to her parents

1 Like

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by wallrichy: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seems you have a bad woman as a wife. She ain't considerate at all. 50k a month after you must have bought practically all the food stuff, provision etc into the house.

That means, all she does is probably buy meat, vegetables etc and cook, beside to that, she's as a business sideway and can't contribute a dime to that 50k.

Fact must be told, you have a bad and wicked woman as a wife. She knows you are building a house which supposed to be to her joy cos it's for her and her kids future.

Please where do you stay in Nigeria that you are enjoying 24/7 light free of charge?

Your wifey doesn't buy gas and I guess uses AC 24/7.....Na wao.....some people are in heaven in shithole country o.....

Make her to understand the way you feel, some women are like babies without brain or intellect to stay as a married woman....

Take care my friend

Aostle:
I am married with one kid and another one on the way. I do two weeks in and two weeks out job and I earn 200k per month. We live in our own house and my wife runs a boutique business in a store owned by us so she doesn't pay rent for the business.

The problem here is I give her 50k monthly to take care of the house while I settle every other stuff including stocking the house with bag of rice, groundnut oil, palm oil, medical bills, cable subscription, school fee, clothing, etc and I also bring provisions and toiletries when I am coming back from work yet I get complains of the feeding allowance is not enough month in month out and I am getting fed up.

3 Likes

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by roundman: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennifer89:
Aostle your wife should learn how to manage that money it is enough. She's not buy rice groundnut oil and provision with the money so why is she complaining

I receive 50k I use 10 to buy goat meat for soup and stew coz I cook In bulk then use the remaining to buy other things needed in the house. I don't fill gas and cable subscription with the money. See woman wem get sense,the husband makes sure every other basic stuff is in the house as in food stuff, provisions and toiletries and still gives the wife fifty k and she is complaining... interesting.

If somethings get exhausted before month end I use my own money because I have a business. That's my little way of supporting him.

But he make sure I get my feeding money once salary is paid.

Talk to her calmly tell her you have a building project at hand she should please manage it. You know how your wife be so talk to her.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Axis313(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
ylaa:
Its more than enough

quote author=Aostle post=111437504]I am married with one kid and another one on the way. I do two weeks in and two weeks out job and I earn 200k per month. We live in our own house and my wife runs a boutique business in a store owned by us so she doesn't pay rent for the business.

Good afternoon,am so sorry to disturb you,please how can you help me with that VTU business stuff on your signature,I want to start it.
My WhatsApp is 08161249040,if you want to put me through.
I will really appreciate.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by roundman: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:
Jennifer Aostle your wife should learn how to manage that money it is enough. She's not buy rice groundnut oil and provision with the money so why is she complaining

I receive 50k I use 10 to buy goat meat for soup and stew coz I cook In bulk then use the remaining to buy other things needed in the house. I don't fill gas and cable subscription with the money.

If somethings get exhausted before month end I use my own money because I have a business. That's my little way of supporting him.

But he make sure I get my feeding money once salary is paid.

Talk to her calmly tell her you have a building project at hand she should please manage it. You know how your wife be so talk to her.[color=#550000][/color]

Thanks for responding. She gets her feeding money as at when due and she knows what I earn and also aware I have a project at hand. I get scared each time I wondered how it will look like if had two or three kids. My child is going to three years so she only wears pampers at night and doesn't eat baby food anymore. Sometimes I spend extra one week or two weeks at work depending on the situation. So it's mostly two of them at home
Your wife ehm nor be better woman i swear,on salary of two hundred k, you buy every other things needed in the house as in food stuff, provisions and toiletries and top it up with fifty k, And you spend just two weeks at home in a month....my brother your wife wicked.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by thunderbabs: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Marriage issues dey taya me....
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by gidado14(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
heniford2:
dude the money is small but relax no amount of money you give ur woman will ever be enough for her as far as she's a Nigerian girl undecided that's the gospel truth so don't get pushed up on her complain if she complain much ask her to use her own money to complete whatever she feels she want to buy and lock up. undecided
some use 30k for family of 10 min wage in Nigeria

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Aostle: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
[/color]
wallrichy:
Seems you have a bad woman as a wife. She ain't considerate at all. 50k a month after you must have bought practically all the food stuff, provision etc into the house.

That means, all she does is probably buy meat, vegetables etc and cook, beside to that, she's as a business sideway and can't contribute a dime to that 50k.

Fact must be told, you have a bad and wicked woman as a wife. She knows you are building a house which supposed to be to her joy cos it's for her and her kids future.

Please where do you stay in Nigeria that you are enjoying 24/7 light free of charge?

Your wifey doesn't buy gas and I guess uses AC 24/7.....Na wao.....some people are in heaven in shithole country o.....

Make her to understand the way you feel, some women are like babies without brain or intellect to stay as a married woman....

Take care my friend

Thanks for the nice response. Abt her appreciating the building project, she once said that's all I care about. We live in a place where SPDC supplies the light so we have 24/7 power supply for free. I hope I'm able to make her understand one day that all I want is a stable life for our family [color=#000000]
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by ukpahu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
nigeria girl are usuless
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by AdiokOnoNland: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
I earn over 100k+ a month, and am not a family chap. But truth is, the 100k can't sustain me talkless of 3 People grin grin
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Dumfrank(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
A friend of mine and some other guys I used to know, earn 45k monthly and are hopping to get married someday.

Talk to your wife, she needs to cut cost and live according to your earnings.

50k na ppl one month salary. Na still some ppl Sunday church offering.

Have a heart to heart with madam.

Aostle:

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by lilvicky68(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is it from the remaining salary you are doing the building project?

I will like to know how
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Snakedoctor1: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:

It depends on the city which is a vital info you missed out. This may not be enough in Abuja town, not the suburb.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Snakedoctor1: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Same family of 3 but I do 20k weekly. I didn't hear you mention that you buy meat, beverages, milk, etc. Also nutritional codes might be another issue. To have a top notch nutrition as a family is a real big deal in Nigeria. Trust me. You buy bags of local or foreign rice, but did you notice how many times she gives you basmatic. What of corn beef which she might want to use in your omelette
Don't conclude so soon.
Look into all these factors
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by gare2510(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Make her part of the budgeting and planning, a sense of ownership comes in and she will start helping you cut cost.

1 Like

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Patrickyugo: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
An example of a lady that prepared for her wedding and not the marriage.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Aostle: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
[/color]
lilvicky68:
Is it from the remaining salary you are doing the building project?

I will like to know how

Yes![color=#000000]
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Aostle: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Snakedoctor1:

It depends on the city which is a vital info you missed out. This may not be enough in Abuja town, not the suburb.

We are in Delta state
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Solatium(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:

Guy, don't increase that money,if she likes make she go he'll come back,that is 25% of your Salary to start with.
You pay all the bills,stick the house with food stuffs.
Just to cook soup lásán she can not manage ₦12k in 7 day's?
Don't listen to those wy dey talk day it's not enough,most of them live on ₦30k a month for the same family of 3.
Ọgbẹni if you wan prosper just throway face

2 Likes

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by lilvicky68(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:
[/color]

Yes![color=#000000]
With the high cost of materials you must be really trying.. kudos.

1 Like

Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by Snakedoctor1: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aostle:

We are in Delta state

Suleja could be described as Abuja or more aptly put Nyanya for instance, yet cost of things in Gwarinpa where I live triples anything you can get in Nyanya. Also check the reasoning in the post blow my original post.
Do your findings and engage her in discussions but have it at the back of your mind that our country has gone berserk on the price of staple food.
Re: Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? by aeronot(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
My brother, the truth is we cannot do enough.. let me give my own advice, when nagging wan start jus cross go drink 2 bottles.. You will sleep well, for tomorrow is another day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? / Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.