Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (8982 Views)

Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Nine Dead, 10 Injured In Borno B’haram Attack / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2011
All I know is dat if de GOVT wants to stop boko haram, dey shd just arrest IBB n atiku and if possibly kill de 2 let see wia dis boko harass wil get more of dia bomb and finacial back up. Pls buhari is not among dem cus he is deciplined
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Jakumo(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2011
dibiapeterchukwuka@yahoo.:

All I know is dat if de GOVT wants to stop boko haram, dey shd just arrest IBB n atiku and if possibly kill de 2 let see wia dis boko harass wil get more of dia bomb and finacial back up. Pls buhari is not among dem cus he is deciplined

As a point of correction, good sir, Ayatollah Buhari is the ONLY individual who directly threatened post election violence, in the event that he maintained his unbroken record of landslide LOSSES at presidential polls that he had no business contesting in the first place.

Buhari once again LOST Nigeria's most recent presidential election, true to form, and then, like a spoilt, screeching infant in a pram, he commenced to throw his toys about, by organizing and funding a campaign of terror and bombing, perpetrated under the supervision of Buhari's Al Queda buddies.

Ayatollah Buhari is guilty of premeditated GENOCIDE, and should thus be terminated with extreme prejudice, or, at the very least, captured and dispatched for a fair trial and life-long jail sentence in Den Haag. The sooner this urgent corrective action is taken, the sooner Nigeria will know peace and stability.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by namfav(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2011
Odunnu:

accept dialogue with and for what? Why should GEJ step down and for who?
Namfav, you seem to be enjoying all these chaos. Hop you wont fall victim soon.

you assume i enjoy but i don't its why i want a dialogue, the people who don't consider it are the ones who want the violence to continue eventually in every conflict there has to be a truce violence is not it i thought we learn in 2009 look how the americans are trying to get out of afghanistan by having dialogue, i blame gej for the escalation, where is the f00l?
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by chakula: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2011
Jakumo:

As a point of correction, good sir, Ayatollah Buhari is the ONLY individual who directly threatened post election violence, in the event that he maintained his unbroken record of landslide LOSSES at presidential polls that he had no business contesting in the first place.

Buhari once again LOST Nigeria's most recent presidential election, true to form, and then, like a spoilt, screeching infant in a pram, he commenced to throw his toys about, by organizing and funding a campaign of terror and bombing, perpetrated under the supervision of Buhari's Al Queda buddies.

Ayatollah Buhari is guilty of premeditated GENOCIDE, and should thus be terminated with extreme prejudice, or, at the very least, captured and dispatched for a fair trial and life-long jail sentence in Den Haag. The sooner this urgent corrective action is taken, the sooner Nigeria will know peace and stability.

Chairman if you have mind please get gej at hand and advise him to do your will, from there Nigeria will become the most peaceful land in the world.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2011
[size=24pt]Odunnu go to education section ya attention is urgently needed there!
[/size]
Leave politics for men!
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by 190: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2011
Jakumo:

cool cool
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by erayo2GCA(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2011
bunch of misled bastards who call them selves muslim (islam) when your leader Usman Danfodio and the so called mohamed is already in hell
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by erayo2GCA(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2011
dirty religion of blood shed and uncivilized beast who call them selves muslim
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by jmaine: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2011
namfav:

you assume i enjoy but i don't its why i want a dialogue, the people who don't consider it are the ones who want the violence to continue eventually in every conflict there has to be a truce violence is not it i thought we learn in 2009 look how the americans are trying to get out of afghanistan by having dialogue, i blame gej for the escalation, where is the f00l?

You blame GEJ for the escalation . . .is it because he did not step down for some Northern maggots  . . . who feel they own Nigeria . . and as such he should step down to accommodate those eediots . . Very insightful thought from you
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by namfav(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2011
jmaine:

You blame GEJ for the escalation . . .is it because he did not step down for some Northern maggots  . . . who feel they own Nigeria . . and as such he should step down to accommodate those eediots . . Very insightful thought from you

gej is a yes man, he has no authority and i don't see how things will get better if not worse while he is in charge

he has to go, period, things are getting worse every week we're getting tired  of this undecided  undecided  undecided
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by DonShark(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2011
I believe that this wouldn't be the case if OBJ is on seat.For God's sake,GEJ is very very slow in reacting to all these that are capable of splitting a country.
I beg him in the name of God to declare a state of emergency in Borno,Bauchi,Kaduna,etc and deploy majority of our security operatives to those grave valleys,let's now see if they(Boko Haram) can challenge Nigeria.
My heart goes for the southerners including the just posted youth corpers there.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by reindeer: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2011
This is what happens when a Nation puts a ''dundee'' as head of state.
Tomorrow he'll be on the news threatening Boko haram again.All he's good at is trying to silence the opposition. Making SSS arrets El rufai instead of refuting what was said.
This slow-poke is just an embarrasmment to the country.
Obasanjo would have crushed them by now,even Yaradua crushed them once before, Buhari crushed maitatsine. . . .thats what people with balls do!Obviously Turai emasculated this dude! angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Odunnu: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2011
greateros:

[size=24pt]Odunnu go to education section ya attention is urgently needed there!
[/size]
Leave politics for men!
In all sincerity, you consider yourself a man? SMH.
namfav:

gej is a yes man, he has no authority and i don't see how things will get better if not worse while he is in charge

he has to go, period, things are getting worse every week we're getting tired  of this undecided  undecided  undecided
maybe i'm impatient but so are a lot of Nigerians and I believe GEJ is being cautious and a lil diplomatic. If you were GEJ, what would you do namfav?
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by namfav(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2011
Odunnu:

maybe i'm impatient but so are a lot of Nigerians and I believe GEJ is being cautious and a lil diplomatic. If you were GEJ, what would you do namfav?
accept the dialogue, hear what they have to say (include respected imams and islamic scholars in the dialogue) and see if they are really valid in northern nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by ak47mann(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2011
Nigeria is finish undecided
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by cvibe: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nigeria is not finished.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by bigdoo: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
I see no end to this act of indiscriminate and reckless bombing aimed at people from non Hausa and Fulani origin.  My humble advise is that those non Hausa and Fulani people living in Borno state and in fact all parts of northern Nigeria should make arrangements to relocate to their states of origin or other states apart from northern Nigeria including Abuja.  I will never live in any part of northern Nigeria no matter whatever incentives, interests or benefits that would accrue from those areas.  I will also never invest my money in any part of northern Nigeria including Abuja.  I do not even want to visit those areas for any reason.  I will never forget what my parents suffered in the north when the civil war broke out.  I have since then made up my mind that I will never have anything to do with the north. 

It is really a shame to see how people particularly people from the east rush to Abuja and other states in the north forgetting too soon what they experienced in the north in the period leading to the Nigerian/Biafran civil war.  I won't feel sorry for any southerner or easterner who loses his or her life in the north because such people simply do not want to learn from the mistakes of their fathers and mothers or relatives and friends who faced horror at the hands of those cannibals called northerners.  Wel,l I don't have powers to split Nigeria but as long as things remain as they are, I will never visit or invest in any part of the north, not now and never.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by baslone: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
Almost 17/18/19 months!!!  Cautious Indeed!!!
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
Thats what you get when you use tribal sentiments to vote in the most reetarded President into office.

GEJ Should come out and tell us it happens in all the countries of the world and we should pray they come out to confess.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by cantell(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Thats what you get when you use tribal sentiments to vote in the most reetarded President into office.

GEJ Should come out and tell us it happens in all the countries of the world and we should pray they come out to confess.

And you think buhari is any better?
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by deadie(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
Keep up Boko Haram, you may be just what Nigeria needs to finally split. At some point, MASSOB will rear up. They are just lying and waiting for the right moment.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Patnoble: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2011
This is a bad tragedy,we cant just immagine the way inoscent people die daily of bomb blast and we dont know what the govt are doing to stop this,well maybe because it does not affect them because if it does
,they find solution to all this because all we hear is only the promises they make with no actions,well my prayer for them is that may the lord strenghten them to be able to carry out there unaccomplish task, my condolations to the families of this lost,my prayer is that may the lord grant them the heart to bear the lost, (amen)
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by AkanA1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
I am sure another group or sect is warming up some where in the East, West, South or even the same North, waiting 2 c how the Fed. Govt. will resolve this Boko Haram issue. Since it now seems any1 who rises up 2 wreck havoc in this nation is called 4 dinner on the high table at Aso Rock, given huge sums of money, sent abroad 4 holidays and training programmes, even after committing huge crimes.

Given that those that have wrecked havoc in the past have not been called 2 book. The only ppl we know Govt. have ever eliminated in this country r Human Rights activists, sincere leaders and good non-violent citizens who oppose them. The problem here is that huge sums of money and promising Western education 2 these Haramists might not end this,
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by Calculia: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
Another dey, another kill by blood thirsty and flesh eating cannibal wat is new. Ok lets wait again for more to be killed tomorrow for feed. Wen i talk dey say am Idieeot. Very funny people and country. No value for human life. Huh
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
cantell:

And you think buhari is any better?

Any other human being would have been better.

In Nigeria Odechukwu Jonathan must be one of the most reetarded citizens f the country.

How many individuals even Primary school students would make statements like

Pray for criminals to confess or It happens all over the world
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by ezeagu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
Buharistan, the road to El Dorado.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by AkanA1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Any other human being would have been better.

In Nigeria Odechukwu Jonathan must be one of the most reetarded citizens f the country.

How many individuals even Primary school students would make statements like

Pray for criminals to confess or It happens all over the world

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sounds like a naija movie seen, but 2 sad its reality.

Its what happens when we place something as important as the Presidency on pure luck or chance. Putting so much faith in a man that never got elected in2 any seat he previously held, was just lucky. So much 4 sentimentalism. . .
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by shegzy4luv(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2011
if care is not taken,nigeria will soon become an amnesty giving country where different kinds of terrorists will claim their amnesty.
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by mca795: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hmm brodaz n sisters in d lord. Our GOD will fight for us in jesus name.amen
Re: Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack by NegroNtns(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Bokoharam controls the fvckng border. Boko will soon start collecting duties and tarrifs at the crossings, they own that country now.

Bakassi don go to Cameroon, Maiduguri don go to boko.......alaigbo is next, going to Biafra. Shyyyyt!! angry

...oh i forgot, bayelsa was repurchased from mend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! / Nigeria Exports Power To Republic Of Benin: Why? / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.