Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

12 Important Things Every Man Should Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Important Things Every Man Should Know About Women (310 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Important Things Every Man Should Know About Women by Fezboy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
surrounding a lady’s life, movements, attitudes, and behaviors. Many people have attempted to explain how girls think, perceive events, and react to situations in the ways that they do. There are some aspects of women that we do not fully comprehend. To successfully love a woman, you must first thoroughly understand and study her, not just her facts but also her nature.

As a result, you should pay more attention to the ladies.

In this essay, I’ll teach you twelve important facts about women.

1. They barely mean what they say.

You’ve probably noticed this in most girls; some of what they say isn’t necessarily on purpose; they may be saying it in the heat of the moment; they may say things they wouldn’t normally say because they’re bothered, irritated, or tired. Once you understand this, you’ll realize why it’s critical to be patient with women and not react to everything they say.

2. They look up to capable men.

This is why they choose men who are powerful and commanding.

3. They tell everything to their friends.

Women, no matter how private they appear to be, do not keep anything from their friends; they open up about everything in their lives, families, relationships, and so on.

4. They quickly lose interest.

Girls are easily bored because they do not enjoy doing the same thing over and over. This is why they lose interest in things quickly, whether it’s a relationship, a hobby, or anything else.

5. Individual conversations are valued.

Another thing to remember about girls is that they enjoy deep discussions in which the two of you can sit down and share your secrets and experiences openly.

Read more >>>>https://africamediang.com/12-important-things-every-man-should-know-about/

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Update / Happy Birthday To Me!!! / How Was Your Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.