Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) (1746 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by Lagoshub: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by Ezehillary(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wait they are coming
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by dawnomike(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
That lady can not be my wife... That that gym instructor could be me in the gym grin
I come in peace biko
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by kingscare1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Forget the guy na strong man. It's not easy to do this kind of exercise with a lady of her size.

In the other note, that lady's pant and pussy is dripping Hot from the look of things, only if the guy can lure her inside the restroom, she would be very joyful to receive the great dicking from the nigga. I presume that, the guy will be very good in bed because he gets the stamina and strength.

If I'm that lady's husband on seeing this video, I will punish her sexually, fvck her to great submissions with aggression, forbid her from visiting that place again. And if I later find out that she is coming there without my knowledge or permission, would send her away and she will never see me again.

But on the other hand if she have kids with me, would let her stay but will never fvck her again. That means take care of my kids, will never eat her food or have sex or have a common understanding with her again after I had gotten a fresh apartment which she don't know about and marry a fresh blood that is very much younger than her. Then move on with my life, build a new family and have peace of mind.

If you want to carry such women problem on your head that means one is intentionally calling depression, problems and anxiety to come live with him. So, an unfaithful woman hardly change, can do crazy things behind your back at least expected and they have mastered the art of cover-up and manipulations. I can't force such person to change after I warned her once or twice.

I will never allow any woman on earth both my mother, wife or anyone take me for a fool in this life. Never! Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by Lordbinsmar: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
embarassed

Oloosho Pipu
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by Healthrelatedjo: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
E dey mad?
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
For why nah, is there not any other form of exercise apart from this.

Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by princeemmma(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Thunder woon fire gym instructor niyen, i no fit fight oooo, but i go beg amadioha to help to the gym instructor bad
Re: Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video) by pillarmaria(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Some of these Yoruba ladies have no iota of regards for their bodies. Shameless woman!

(1) (Reply)

. / Lionel Messi Expecting Second Child With Partner Antonella Roccuzzo / Official Manchester United Supporters Club Thread For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.