Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk (47147 Views)

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The CIA in collaboration with their British lapdogs and their Ukrainian puppets, have started making moves to eliminate some of Putin's oligarchs to cause a commotion amongst them, since their sanctions didn't faze them at all. They expected Putin's oligarchs to dispose him off after the sanctions they meted on them. But it seems they sanctions didn't faze them at all. They all have realized that Investing in Britain was a very bad move, and have even stood with Putin in solidarity. Whatever the USA planned to achieve by poisoning these old men who did nothing wrong, I call upon them to abandons such doomed pans, lift the undeserved sanctions, seek for their forgiveness, and thereafter, engage in serious diplomatic discussions with them. Anything short of that would only anger Russia, thereby adding fuel to the fire.
Fear America. Did you hear when Biden said Putin shouldn't be in power? I won't say more than that. Maybe his cook wouid be engaged to do the job grin. Fear America, I repeat. They don't need a Russian size of Missile to take off their enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The CIA in collaboration with their British lapdogs and their Ukrainian puppets, have started making moves to eliminate some of Putin's oligarchs to cause a commotion amongst them, since their sanctions didn't faze them at all. They expected Putin's oligarchs to dispose him off after the sanctions they meted on them. But it seems they sanctions didn't faze them at all. They all have realized that Investing in Britain was a very bad move, and have even stood with Putin in solidarity. Whatever the USA planned to achieve by poisoning these old men who did nothing wrong, I call upon them to abandons such doomed pans, lift the undeserved sanctions, seek for their forgiveness, and thereafter, engage in serious diplomatic discussions with them. Anything short of that would only anger Russia, thereby adding fuel to the fire.

shatap there!!! if we re to go by poisoning, Russians are infamous for silencing threats by poisoning, its their most preferred method of elimination ie Navalny's case, u wonder y putin changed his entire staff and now let's people taste his food, anyways I'm also wary of the west cos they are known to mimick their enemies and use their choice of attack to remove any stench they re ever involved!

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

UK are not interested in his death, Putin can't be trusted.

UK are not interested in his death but they are interested in his money, his club, his yatches, private jets and houses

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by DarkJeddi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Another delusional Conspiracy Theorist on a flight of fancy..
No proof..
Nothing..
Just wake up in the morning and start to spew rubbish!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by DeepRoyal: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did go to Kiev to go poison abrahimovic

Coz abramovic was in the peace talks , if there was no war, there would not be need for talks, no need of suspected poisoning and no need of effin up abramovic perfect life before these things happened.
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
DeepRoyal:

Coz abramovic was in the peace talks , if there was no war, there would not be need for talks, no need of suspected poisoning and no need of effin up abramovic perfect life before these things happened.

How did Putin go to Kiev to go poison abrahimovic?
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Fcwilly: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

UK are not interested in his death but they are interested in his money, his club, his yatches, private jets and houses

That's how British government does, they want you alive to to be witnessing how your assets is being taken care of, Putin and other oligarchs will know more about the poisoning.
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by DeepRoyal: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did Putin go to Kiev to go poison abrahimovic?

It's metaphorical bro!
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by jrusky(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Shut up and go to hell. What has Abramovich did that will warrant him being poison by the West? And have you any record in recent time where Britsh or CIA had poison anyone? Only Russia and North Korea who has been poisoning people all around the globe, Google is your dried or shut up and feck off.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

That's how British government does, they want you alive to to be witnessing how your assets is being taken care of, Putin and other oligarchs will know more about the poisoning.

Is that d same thing they did with Saddam and Gaddafi?
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lildonn222: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
I think the west should emphasize more on the peace talk rather than supplying weopons for Ukraine to prolong the weopons are useless without the people.
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Fcwilly: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that d same thing they did with Saddam and Gaddafi?
Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi are not in the same category with Abramovic.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by pharoahs(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Are you for real?
Both people on the divide, Russian and Ukrainian alike were supposedly poisoned, and you blame the West. Guess you did not read the story before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi are not in the same category with Abramovic.

What category are they?
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by sniperr007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Greatest informat that ever lived.

You know via,MI6 and all the security agencies and their plans.

Weldon.

Hailings

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by gambojimeta: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
I now see why this guy holds an Isreali passport.
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Fcwilly: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

What category are they?

The two names you dropped are presidents of country but Abramovic is an investor though work with the corrupt government
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by gambojimeta: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
Anybody that finds this news strange probably doesn't know Putin's modus operandi.

It's just a matter of time before he faces the same fate as what he has been dishing out in the past.
Na dem.

Poison journalists, opposition, or any one they conceive as an enemy.

That man is the devil incarnate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

The two names you dropped are presidents of country but Abramovic is an investor though work with the corrupt government

Which corrupt govt are u referring to?

How does Gaddafi & Saddam being former presidents differentiate them from what u say the UK is doing to abrahimovic?
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Men's Life are filled with "Obstacles & Commotion" There Is no absolute peace and peace of mind on planet earth. Welcome to REALITY......
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by olympianares: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
And you were there during the whole operation...wow I never knew you had great intel...

pls I would really love to know who administered the poison...just a name pls?

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Fcwilly: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How does Gaddafi & Saddam being former presidents differentiate them from what u say the UK is doing to abrahimovic?

I leave that for you as an assignment, carry out research on it and get back to me, I have a price for you if you get it right.
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by gambojimeta: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
olympianares:
And you were there during the whole operation...wow I never knew you had great intel...

pls I would really love to know who administered the poison...just a name pls?

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

LoL! This sounds like a comedy skit. Seek who's forgiveness? Not the many dead innocent civilians in Ukraine but the aggressor country that terrorising the civilian populace of a much smaller country. You need to start a comedy show, a dark humour comedy show.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

I leave that for you as an assignment, carry out research on it and get back to me, I have a price for you if you get it right.

Asking u the following questions is the research am carrying out:

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by ken6488(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
West don't want to end the war
Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by TobiAbuja: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
The usual suspects in their ignorant anti Western rage conveniently forget who the masters of poisoning are.

Never accept hospitality when the Russian government is near....

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by ken6488(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Theunbothered:

Please what exactly does the west benefit from a perpetual war?

Trade was disrupted, refugees are pouring in, threats of nuclear destruction keep increasing.
everything let me summarize

1. To loot money in form of aid
2 . For the military complex to gain more income
3. Exploit Europe because of gas (USA)
Europe pay *4 for gas now

Most importantly
Create a new world other
By elemating Russia

Killing the economy, destroy the military, turn the country up side down so no country can change the west again , many more

Unfortunately Putin is 10 times smarter than them

Why..

Unlike the west Putin listen, while the west only do the talking

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk by Toktee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The way you construct English made me think you are educated but your level of comprehension is very poor▪▪▪▪▪the news said boths not just the russia's deligates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.