Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (89282 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Russians should do the needful to that tyrant (Putin).
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
sad
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by gambojimeta: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emmastan291:
Why is no one reporting the casualties of Ukraine soldiers?.

With China backing Russia,
USA Cannot do anything to Russia.
grin grin grin grin

China is scared of US and EU sanctions. Afterall, US and EU are their biggest trading partners. Russia is at a distant 12th position.

Would you leave Fried rice with assorted garnishing for guruguru and groundnut grin

China and India are playing Putin's head like a drum for awoof cheap oil

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by silvoclaira: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:
Russia doing same mistake Germany did in invading them

Haba

Do they stay out in the cold in their country?

Ukrainian soldiers are home and prepared for the cold same way Russians were prepared during WWII when Hitler invaded them

It's simple logic

Trash. This is not 1912

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
alabo1:

These are not frozen bodies. Use your head and stop spreading propaganda. They died in combat. Can't you see the surrounding terrain is far from frozen?;I hope you know this is spring?

Spring in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wickedness comes back for you
You'll get back what evil you plan for others
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
silvoclaira:
Trash. This is not 1912

What changed?

Plus, who talked of 1912?

Hope I'm not exchanging words with a toddler

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamees:

You no dey tire ni?

E fit be se him dey use the likes and shares dey cook ofe Owerri and pounded yam.
You never can tell becus crazy stuvs dey happen this days oo

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by PROPEACE: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
These news are all fake . How can Russian soldiers die of freezing when they both came from same freezing zone? Am not understanding this
Are you people ok at all? You think because they are from cold regions it means they can hang out continuously in Sub zero temperature? Come on!

5 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Chijeep(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr
Welcome back oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

Haba

Ukrainian soldiers are home and prepared for the cold same way Russians were prepared during WWII when Hitler invaded them

It's simple logic

Your logic makes no sense. Look closely at that picture. The conditions do not support the died from cold heading.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Miner13: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Zelenski my niggarrrr
welcome back ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by spy24(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

Haba

It's simple logic

rest my guy . LoL

This one na pure lie

Go and check were Russia military camps are stationed in Russia . They are in sub artic regions where most people can't survive . Military aside

Russia is the coldest country on earth

5 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by silvoclaira: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

What changed?
Climate changed

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

Spring in Ukraine?

Yes it is spring. Note Ukraine is in a warmer hemisphere than the rest of Russia hence her agriculture output. It is spring everywhere in that region it's just that temperature will vary
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abbeyrabbit43:
Lies upon lies....Which one is freezing to death, Russia is the coldest country in the world....Say they were killed, fine buh not frozen to death bcuz where dem born dem sev cold pass Ukraine

You just dey talk like Mumu even dem like make Dem born you inside snow! If you dey catch cold and nothing to take warm body! You go collect wotowoto well if u nor go even die self!
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
gambojimeta:

grin grin grin grin

China is scared of US and EU sanctions. Afterall, US and EU are their biggest trading partners. Russia is at a distant 12th position.

Would you leave Fried rice with assorted garnishing for guruguru and groundnut grin

You just dropped quantum physics

These guys don't understand this kinda stuffs

He might respond with the no of Nuclear war head Russia have

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by opera1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Welcome back, Damnnm nigarrr.
How is EFCC office?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
How can you freeze to death when you can cover urself with straw grass? No attempt at trying to seek warmth? Trained soldiers??
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr
basterd. Where you enter? I tise effcc don catch. Nice to have you back grin I love this guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by OMYKROIN: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dalil8:
Terrible.

Ukranian Nazi soldiers are tying them up and leaving them to freeze in the cold.

Nothing less than 100,000 Ukranian's have died since the war began. But the MSM would never report that.

One thing I've learnt about muslims, they are by far the most deluded hypocrites and morons that have ever existed on earth.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Omicron007: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Damnnn Niggar!
Welcome back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by muykem: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
saintadeola:
This Ukrainian are real comedians,they just like to post some stupid pictures or news
Maybe to gain sympathy or to justify what
Do you that according to Russia statement on their Casualties. They have lost men and equipments within one month far higher than what USA lost in Afghanistan in 20years.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
alabo1:

Your logic makes no sense. Look closely at that picture. The conditions do not support the died from cold heading.

If you didn't see ice in the picture

It's not my fault

Soldiers freezing out in the cold do not need rocket science to prove

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

nigga is back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Wlcm back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by providencia(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
These news are all fake . How can Russian soldiers die of freezing when they both came from same freezing zone? Am not understanding this

Why won't they freeze when they do run out of food supply & fuel
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by obedience4(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest

So because you stay in a cold country like Russia dose that means that when you are expose to adverse Cold condition you will not die..
It like saying a trained swimmer would survived a tsunami because after all it's water
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr
Mumu pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by PharNEWS(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Active service death...
There country failed them
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by koning: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Don't know if this is fake or not. One thing i know is that extreme cold kills much faster than extreme heat.

I have encountered both. Talking from experience.

Never joke with freezing cold weather. It's horrible.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by treatise: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Zelensky is the guy to beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.