Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (89342 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Solatium(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
WriterNig:
@Mr Kovalenko tweeted;

Is the weather different between Russia and Ukraine? who ever believe this poorly written propaganda is a fool
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Kelvin3476: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
which EFCC custody? Pesin wey dem ban. grin grin grin
HAHAHA BT THE REAL NIGGAR NO THE DEY ABUSIVE NAH
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
mmsen:

You are as incompetent as 'Nigerians' please stop deluding yourself.

Look at Aba, one of the filthiest places on earth. Onitsha, also filthy. Resolve your own issues before proclaiming to be better than others. You aren't better than anybody.

Offpoint!!
If u like u can quote me and like ur own comment with 100 monikers.
The message has been passed
This concuction must be dissolved tongue
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Russia no Sabi fight, na house dem Sabi bomb.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nealson(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Efcc never touch me....because I nor get better money
I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle as a keyboard warrior make my money for long...you know the story na

I just need to double my huzzle So that when efcc come my compound them nor go carry everybody leave me behind..

Oopor, welcome ó awa celeb grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Flier: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
spy24:
Abeg Russia and Ukraine where cold pass ? . LoL

How can you say someone from sokoto died in bayelsa because of heat ? grin grin grin grin
Nigerians be reasoning like illiterate,how can you compare Temperate region to polar region? Living in a polar region doesn’t make you a polar bear,if you don’t get heat you will get frozen
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
These news are all fake . How can Russian soldiers die of freezing when they both came from same freezing zone? Am not understanding this
because they came from the same cold region, one should stay out in the freezing weather for almost a month and don't experience extreme cold?,na was for you...
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by wiseoneking: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Turn my alcoholic drink with happiness while puffin my weed concurrently or rather simultaneously

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle as a keyboard warrior make my money for long...you know the story na

I just need to double my huzzle So that when efcc come my compound them nor go carry everybody leave me behind..
Nwaoke, where are you coming from? I hope you take time always to make peace with Jesus now that we are alive. Di not play or joke in time like this . Some couple of people ask of you and we thank God it didn't end like that of Hungarbad of blessed memory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by kenx1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
You see this war the Ukrainians have been planning for years
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

My nigarrrrr glad to have you back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abbeyrabbit43:
Lies upon lies....Which one is freezing to death, Russia is the coldest country in the world....Say they were killed, fine buh not frozen to death bcuz where dem born dem sev cold pass Ukraine
so if they are exposed to cold they won't die?
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by spy24(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flier:
Nigerians be reasoning like illiterate,how can you compare Temperate region to polar region? Living in a polar region doesn’t make you a polar bear,if you don’t get heat you will get frozen

I just dey laugh you and your mumuism
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=Ladehni post=111510385][/quote]

Yet you always rushed to view the news each time it surfaced. grin hypocrisy is real.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
I have decided not to comment on Ukraine-Russia war again. 95% of news emanating from the said crisis is fake. Useless fake news. Thunder fire you there Op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
But why are d grasses not covered by snow
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by drmuchin: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
spy24:

How can you say someone from sokoto died in bayelsa because of heat ? grin grin grin grin

no mind the useless propagandist
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=NIGHTMARE0O7 post=111510391]Thats how nigerian army will burn to death in biafraland.. for killing inocent women and children
Nigeria is a fraud that should be disssolved.
By peace or by fire.

Nigeria was not ment to be a country.
Nigeria is like a concoction mixed by por chemistry student who smoked canabis nd ran mad then pushed into the lab
[ kiikiikiikii, i pity your mother.]
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=ellizy post=111510400]When nature is fighting your battles for you..
[ Which nature??]
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
thatsleepboy1:
Lies upon lies upon lies
I fit believe everything but not dis! Russians and cold b like 5&6. I mean, report has it dat dey are more active in cold weather. Is d cold in Ukraine more severe Dan d one in Moscow?

Trash!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by maticar: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest
They must think they are talking to fool's

A fish died inside water because it couldn't swim...pah!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
spy24:

you can imagine the propangada
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Banhammy717: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
No one expected that we can still be killing ourselves in this world again.
After what Corona Virus has done to us.
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Osobi32(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

My guy where u disappear go? Niggars don really pray for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
They died of their injuries but because the Fake News Media want to sway the uninformed, they'll put out fake news for all to see.

Do You Know the "Ukrainians have lost 6 times more soldiers than the Russians but the fake new media will never put it on the limelight.

No winner in war... Only the dead have seen the end of war.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ukraine never still realise say their country does not exist anymore... Dem dey torture Russian soldiers to death and dump their body and say na cold kill them... By the time this war is over all the western men in the countries where Ukranian women and daugthers dey refugee to all over Europe go dey pray make their countries dey send more weapons to Ukraine so dem go get more Ukranian women to dey cum on while Ukranian men die like pigs in Ukraine.

For the Ukranian women when get self discipline na elderly peoples home dem go get work dey clean western old people shit and bath dem while dem go dey do their laundries for minimum pay jobs.... Meanwhile Ukranian men dey die while western men are yanshing their wifes and daughters etc. all because their politicians sold the country for a few dollars that they cannot enjoy in ukraine but in western countries.

Nigeria is paradise compared to Ukraine now...

thatsleepboy1:
Lies upon lies upon lies

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Shakathezulu1: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

Baba I wan learn oh.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Q
Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by Vickyguero17(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bro drop format
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Zelenski my niggarrrr

Zelenski my nigggarrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) by teemac01(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dpharisee:
Propaganda, they can't freeze to death when they have the right gear and have lived all their lives in a cold region. They possibly succumbed to their injuries and their men could not retrieve their bodies.
It's like saying a Fulani bandit died from hot weather in Kaduna forest

HAVE READ OR SEEN THE VIDEOS ABOUT GERMAN SOLDIERS TRYING TO INVADE RUSSIA BETWEEN 1915 AND 1945 WARS...CANT REALLY REMEMBER THE YEAR...THOSE SOLDIERS DIE THROWAY...YOU THINK ITS BY RIGHT GEAR...YOU NEVER SEE REAL COLD...MAJORITY OF THOSE SOLDIERS FROOZE TO DEATH DURING THE YEARS I MENTIONED...MOTHER NATURE SHOWS NO MERCY O...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.