Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (59667 Views)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by WriterNig: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
A Ukrainian Woman Loses Her Leg To Cluster Munitions From Russian Forces As They Bombarded The City Of Kharkiv Today.

WARNING!! Graphic Video. YouTube May Restrict (18+) Or Take It Down Due To Its Graphic Nature. Sign In To View The YouTube Video.

Twitter Link To The >> Video

@Olex_Scherba tweeted;
This lady lost her leg today in Kharkiv. And a couple of hours later - her life. Journalists of the world, does she deserve mentioning in the news?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47crW48iBlA

credit: Sky News || Youtube

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by longetivity(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin will die a very painful death

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Dalil8: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Dalil8: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
longetivity:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?

287 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Condolences..
I can imagine the confusions , troubles and pains of innocent people caught in the midst of these Wars.

My Earnest Prayer for the world Inhabitants, Especially those in there is that these Events lead people to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender to HIM as their Lord and Savior.

The Safety of the soul in Eternity is what is Most Important in these times. Death is not a big deal but Death without JESUS Christ is a whole lot Deal! Death without JESUS is Hell straight!

If you are a Believer in Christ, Ensure you pray that these Endtimes Events leads people to JESUS Christ because there is No more time....

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Ezehillary(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
God have mercy , can you imagine this innocent lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

lies from the pit of hell fire

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
sad Ise,Ase,Amin,Amen ooo
longetivity:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sorry ma'am, you can come over to Nigeria. It's peaceful here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
angry A good sniper should do the needful in Moscow and end it all angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Another fake news ...

5 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Gadafii: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Enough of these Ukraine and Russia nonsense threads everywhere, na two Slavic brothers they will fix them selves at the right time, this is not world war three.

America did worse in Iraq and Afghanistan, the world didn't end, the world will not end now.

Boko Haram abi banidt/Iswap killed farmers in the Northeast part of the country today, how many Russians or Ukrainian knew about it.

The Ethiopian crisis how many European countries are aware of it

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by lytech1(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
If Jonathan was bold enough to remove jega and install his alley,we might not experience 8years of undisputed lifeless failure (buhari).

Exactly what Putin was trying to avoid.

If Ukraine should join NATO,Russians and people like you will still blame PUTIN for allowing that to happen under is watch when the effect kicks.

#I STAND WITH PUTIN#

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Mystic969: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Gog and Magog at work, may God help us

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Geminiboi: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2022
WriterNig:
A Ukrainian Lady Loses Her Leg To Cluster Munition From Russian Forces As They Bombarded The City Of Kharkiv Today.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Cluster munitions are banned by the international community.

SarkinYarki:
Another fake news ...

You see links and videos there yet you call it fake news.

Google it. Russian forces used cluster munitions on the city of Kharkiv yesterday. Many reported dead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by SarkinYarki: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Geminiboi:

Cluster munitions are banned by the international community.

You see links and videos there yet you still call it fake news.

Google it. Russian forces used cluster munitions on the city of Kharkiv yesterday. Many reported dead.

Trust me its all lies ..you don't know how the west lies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2022
See how she's sitting there helplessly cry. I pray help comes her way. All we need is peace and not war

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Geminiboi: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Trust me its all lies ..you don't know how the west lies

Bro I'm not Pro-West and i detest the west's media machine but even Russian state media reported this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by SarkinYarki: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2022
kissi
Geminiboi:

Bro I'm not Pro-West and i detest the west's media machine but even Russian state media reported this.

Ask yourself why Putin will try to use cluster ammunition when it's clear the troops have been ordered not to even harm civilian

https://mobile.twitter.com/mixtorious1/status/1498431056038580230

Watch this video and see how Ukrainian are using bare hand to turn back russian tanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Geminiboi: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
kissi

Ask yourself why Putin will try to use cluster ammunition when it's clear the troops have been ordered not to even harm civilian

https://mobile.twitter.com/mixtorious1/status/1498431056038580230

Watch this video and see how Ukrainian are using bare hand to turn back russian tanks

Yes i know but unfortunately ukrainain forces are hiding in civilian areas. It's almost impossible for Russian troops to avoid civilian casualty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Walkee: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Geminiboi:

Yes i know but unfortunately ukrainain forces are hiding in civilian areas. It's almost impossible for Russian troops to avoid civilian casualty.
exactly.
Here's the thing. Ukrainian government and military don't care one bit about their civilians. They forcefully conscript males 17 and above if you refuse they'd shoot you in the head.
Europe don't give a fucck about Ukrainian civilians. They are very very happy with civilian casualties because they hope to use it to nail Russia and further crumble them economically. In the end, either Russia win or Western Europe wins but either way Ukraine loses. There's no way on earth Ukraine win even if earthquake happens and swallow all Russian troops Ukraine still lose. Their infrastructure, civilians casualties, criminals released from prison and armed to the teeth will wreak havoc throughout the country for the foreseeable future

This guy is a high ranking member of US senate. Look at what they're planning to do, turn the whole country to terrorist zone

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by WriterNig: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Another fake news ...

It's from 3 credible media sources sir. Sign into your youtube and watch.....

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by qekng40(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Is this still a propaganda?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Oduduwa707: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by doshiyad1: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:

I tell you and amen to your prayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Who cares!

... That's what you get when you volunteer to be a war pig.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Bullman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Story

9 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tamdun: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wetin civilians still dey do for that area?

7 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
I love how the west controls the media Russia will soon be hated all over the world except for head slammers who enjoys killings in the name of seven invisible virgins angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:

Buhari nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Oduduwa707: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..
I can imagine the confusions , troubles and pains of innocent people caught in the midst of these Wars.

My Earnest Prayer for the world Inhabitants, Especially those in there is that these Events lead people to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender to HIM as their Lord and Savior.

The Safety of the soul in Eternity is what is Most Important in these times. Death is not a big deal but Death without JESUS Christ is a whole lot Deal! Death without JESUS is Hell straight!

If you are a Believer in Christ, Ensure you pray that these Endtimes Events leads people to JESUS Christ because there is No more time....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.