Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) (2791 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Female Corps Member Causes Stir With Her Choice Of Outfit At Camp (VIDEO) / Picture Of SUG President Moving With Bodyguards On Campus Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A beautiful female corps member who was spotted dancing in a video rolled her waist and made some legworks has stirred reactions from social media users, Siggy reports.

In the clip, the lady danced on a wide field at her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp with the NYSC khaki on her, which had many other corps members present.

The lady coordinated her leg and waist moves well in such a way that synched with the song that was playing.

The short video clip posted on instagram by @SiggyNG has gathered some reactions many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ppfMrO5Co

Source: SIGGY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by Fahdiga(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
This one na olosho in the making

2 Likes

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by immortalcrown(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
To trend no hard again. Na who no want no go trend. Dis one na dancing skill.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by everythinggirly(f): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
33k alawee don enter!!! Happiness is free!
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wee
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Harder harder kind of woman cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
To trend no hard again. No who no want no go trend. Dis one na dancing skill.
If this one catch you for corner, she go bend your 'Rod' no matter how it strong tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Back in the days 2014 ush I was really attracted to girls that can dance some of them went to dance skol bt theses day I don't understand what is even going on. They dance all kinds of funny steps and some are completely ridiculous to me. undecided

I see a gal dancing those stupid steps and I'm turned off almost immediately. undecided
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by heniford2: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
No blame her she has nothing else to offer only dancing and sex undecided
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by RedMac: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:

Nah everyone be olosho for ur side o... If na olosho and so what...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by RedMac: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2022
I like the girl... She's being herself regardless of the negative opinion people may have against her...

How I wish I can have such courage like her

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by RedMac: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2022
heniford2:

Oh dancing don join, I think say na only sex o

Tomorrow now if u see person wey dey sing, you go talk say nah only singing, dancing and sex she fit offer

2 Likes

Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Evidence and effect of clubbing all through her school days.

I hope she knows what awaits her in the labor market. Better save your strength.
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by viver1: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:

heniford2:

Bad belle people. It's paining you she is dancing and good at it? Or is her dance the cause of your frustration?
Re: Female Corps Member Breaks The Internet With Her Dancing Skills (VIDEO) by viver1: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:
Evidence and effect of clubbing all through her school days.

I hope she knows what awaits her in the labor market. Better save your strength.
You should worry about yourself

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Industrial Training Aptitude Test Invitation And Past Questions & Answer / Harmattan 101: Harmattan Season In West Africa / The Polytechnic Ibadan, Jamb Cut-off Mark For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.