Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes (445 Views)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Soar Throat And Streptococcus throat and yeast treatment at home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 6:22am On Mar 29, 2022
psych!
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by alphaRego01(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2022
B very careful

Some women, these infections take a whole lot of time to show on them. But for men, highest 1 month everything don show.on some occasions,hehehe it might take up to 6 months

Be careful again

Sometimes u go think say ba coz de p**sy ckean, you go mouthaction ur life there grin not knowing say na different type of infections u de lick grin angry grin grin grin

Be very careful again

Coz man wey get infection is an unhappy man.

The reason why u contacted this, still follow for the hidden evil nature of women sha. No blame them much.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2022
alphaRego01:
B very careful

Some women, these infections take a whole lot of time to show on them. But for men, highest 1 month everything don show.on some occasions,hehehe it might take up to 6 months

Be careful again

Sometimes u go think say ba coz de p**sy ckean, you go mouthaction ur life there grin not knowing say na different type of infections u de lick grin angry grin grin grin

Be very careful again

Coz man wey get infection is an unhappy man.

The reason why u contacted this, still follow for the hidden evil nature of women sha. No blame them much.
Bros, the matter weak me. I've been reading many rubbish about this disease.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
CONGRATULATIONS.
Same to you o, comrade. Same to you.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Jeon(f): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
thatNigerian:

Same to you o, comrade. Same to you.

yes ooh.
I can attach ur congratulations to my project..

unlike you... well I think you will learn and flew away from getting laid by any girl expect ur wife.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

yes ooh.
I can attach ur congratulations to my project..

unlike you... well I think you will learn and flew away from getting laid by any girl expect ur wife.
You're ignorant.
I'm unmarried and i don't have a girlfriend so, congratulations.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Jeon(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2022
thatNigerian:

You're ignorant.
I'm unmarried and i don't have a girlfriend so, congratulations.

Clearly you don't have brain.
Must Nigerians be in a relationship [girlfriend or boyfriend ]before they commit sexual act? You said you met her in public, same as some people heading to brothel or picking up random beings

And I said you will clearly stay away from getting laid by any girl part from ur wife [that is forbid fornication still marriage ]

1 Like

Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Saviourk: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
So,prior to this,you don't know u can get venereal disease through mouth action?

Anway,you hv learnt ur lesson. Get well soon.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Very kind of her
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

Clearly you don't have brain.
Must Nigerians be in a relationship [girlfriend or boyfriend ]before they commit sexual act? You said you met her in public, same as some people heading to brothel or picking up random beings

And I said you will clearly stay away from getting laid by any girl part from ur wife [that is forbid fornication still marriage ]

Like i said, you're ignorant.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Jeon(f): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2022
thatNigerian:

Like i said, you're ignorant.

once again congratulations.
your intelligent made you to contract diseases.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Saviourk:
So,prior to this,you don't know u can get venereal disease through mouth action?

Anway,you hv learnt ur lesson. Get well soon.
By mouth action i mean kissing o. Not the other thing... but yeah, i've learnt the hard way.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by thatNigerian: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

once again congratulations.
your intelligent made you to contract diseases.

You're ignorant.
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Saviourk: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2022
thatNigerian:

By mouth action i mean kissing o. Not the other thing... but yeah, i've learnt the hard way.
I know..
Re: A Lady Gave Me Streptococcus Pyogenes by Jeon(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
thatNigerian:

You're ignorant.
congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Patient To Pay #1000/day As Electricity Bill (pic.) / This Is How Long HIV Can Stay Before The Symptoms Starts To Show / Just Did Away With The Tummy Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.