Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage (627 Views)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by cutecommend: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Have you noticed those you know who had bad past? Look at them today, how many of them have changed? When you hear people say "it was my past I have changed" , did many of them really change?

Many people hardly change, and the past is sometimes strong that it may leave us with habits that are hard to break...

If the past was really gone, why do people still go back to sleep with their ex?

The only way to trust someone who had a bad past is when you have seen for months a clear change of faithfulness, love and truth ...A point where the person is transparent and does not hide things ..

2 Likes

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by yanabasee(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Nobody changes.... People only readjust and pretend to let go of their certain behaviours..... And if ignited, they will bring it all out in full...

2 Likes

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Tickles001(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Nobody with bad past ever changes. They only lose form or disqualified by age.

2 Likes

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Boogyman557: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS MATTERZ no just CONCERN me!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Here on nairaland, they only focus on bad past of ladies and not mind/show blind eye on guy's past yet they want peaceful and blissful marriages. The same guys that opened thread and discussed various sexcapades,even to the extent of sharing info and visiting brothels. They ready to sleep with every available holes, yet want virgin as wife.

...........guys here only want to eat their cakes and also have it same time, how possible is that?
Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Ocholu: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Fiscus105:
Here on nairaland, they only focus on bad past of ladies and not mind show blind eye on guys. The same guys that open thread and discuss various sexcapades,even to the extent of sharing info and visiting brothels. They ready to sleep with every available holes, yet want virgin as wife.

...........guys here only want to eat their cakes and also have it same time, how possible is that?

You de mind them?
Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2022
I don't care what people think or say, but I can never take any woman with a past serious (relationship wise) undecided ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Eben91: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Fiscus105:
Here on nairaland, they only focus on bad past of ladies and not mind/show blind eye on guy's past yet they want peaceful and blissful marriages. The same guys that opened thread and discussed various sexcapades,even to the extent of sharing info and visiting brothels. They ready to sleep with every available holes, yet want virgin as wife.

Most guys who nacked anything nakable later ended up with virgins as wife while most nice and decent guys will later end up with girls with uncountable body counts, girls who have done many unimaginable things in the past

1 Like

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Moloso(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Lol.

Nawa for you guys oooo.

How can you know that some one pass is bad and still decide to settle down with the person thinking the will change, while there are many options out there.

They only person that can't be replaced is God.

The only thing causing all this misconception is that some people can't handle rejection, so they just decide to settle down with anyone available regardless of their past.

1 Like

Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by kaydoubleD: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2022
The past is very stick and difficult to change
Of a Truth I had seen some people who left their past behind and turned to a new lives
Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Eben91:

Most guys who nacked anything nakable later ended up with virgins as wife while most nice and decent guys will later end up with girls with uncountable body counts, girls who have done many unimaginable things in the past

That was what they told u abi? Though I don't know ur age, but on the contrary those who sleep with anything in skirt usually ended up with bad women, many of such bad women would use diabolical means to enter the life of such play boy. I know countless of such guys who we grew up together.
Re: Some People With Bad Past Hardly Change In Marriage by Eben91: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
my past no too bad like that na just say I de nack olosho for brothel and I never stop because I never get babe and I never wan get, and I never carry olosho day brake, Girl never do abortion for me b4, I never kill anybody b4 , so my past no too bad

(1) (Reply)

Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) / / Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.