Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' (27412 Views)

Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord / Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by sukar886: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Is it only akwa ibom governor people have been arresting for calling governor name , this is the 4th person now if am not mistaking .... Na wahoo
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by sageb: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/aibom-man-remanded-for-calling-governor-sex-maniac/

Where is that Udom hypeman called Illaumoh aka Hunchogee aka Akanakpanika?
They say your paymaster is a "sexmaniac".
Quite hilarious
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Phaantom22: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Imagine how many people that would have been imprisoned by president good luck johnathan if this was the right thing to be done
When someone feels insulted. I witnessed when governor Akpabio was been attacked with pure water at the stadium and security had to rush d governor away, just imagine what udom would have done if he was attacked publicly. I leader must be ready to face all these not being vengeful.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by eniteden(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Sex Maniac? Bros prefer am pass Homo. See person wey dey talk, u get governor wey dey work come dey flex with babes u no happy. Come my state first make i show u something, na u go use your hand give Emmanuel your Sister to marry. grin

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by realazalear: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
There is an iota of truth to every rumor sha. He even made himself look guilty by getting him arrested. The smarter thing would be to ignore the whole thing.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve him right.

Because Udom Emmanuel is gentle unlike other governors every idiot think that they have the right to talk, write gibberish against the governor.

Most painful thing I observed in the state is that core APC supporters who through their administration of 7 years plus has collapsed everything in the country will not say jack about their demigod Buhari for clueless leadership style but will find a voice to say nonsense about the governor.

In all ramifications, Udom's performance cannot be compared to Buhari the self acclaimed president of Nigeria.
you cannot be hailing udoms performance, denigrating buhari and hailing udom for using his office to abuse the rights of another person. if the governor felt that being called a sex maniac was libelous, its as simple as suing and not using his office to arrest the individual
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Meteng: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve him right.

Because Udom Emmanuel is gentle unlike other governors every idiot think that they have the right to talk, write gibberish against the governor.

Most painful thing I observed in the state is that core APC supporters who through their administration of 7 years plus has collapsed everything in the country will not say jack about their demigod Buhari for clueless leadership style but will find a voice to say nonsense about the governor.

In all ramifications, Udom's performance cannot be compared to Buhari the self acclaimed president of Nigeria.
Thank you
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
izubext007:
Everybidy from that state , are sex meniac ..... The men , the women nal wahala
ikpu

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2022
izubext007:
Everybidy from that state , are sex meniac ..... The men , the women nal wahala
mmpuru mmiri crew from osu kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Silas0(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Anisilas:
mmpuru mmiri crew from osu kingdom
lol! Landlocked republic them! Them be say the zoo go fall when zoo government catch their lord and saviour but nothing don happen till now.Na to dey kill themselves up AFGHAEASTERN wey them sabi . In case una don forget, una animal still dey the zoo pen dey chill o lol!

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Silas0:
lol! Landlocked republic them! Them be say the zoo go fall when zoo government catch their lord and saviour but nothing don happen till now.Na to dey kill themselves up AFGHAEASTERN wey them sabi . In case una don forget, una animal still dey the zoo pen dey chill o lol!
lol!This people sabi find trouble i swear.

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Idiko1: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Islie:

Patrick Odey

AN Akwa Ibom State Magistrates’ Court has ordered a 40-year-old man, Mr Idongest Idiok, to be remanded in a correctional centre for publishing libel against Governor Udom Emmanuel.

Idiok, who used the profile name, Soundcraft Owo OBA, on Facebook, had, on March 16, 2022, published what was considered offensive and derogatory against the person of the governor by referring to him as a sex maniac.

The publication followed an incident at the Ibom Hall, Uyo, during the International Women’s Day celebration where the Commissioner for Agriculture, Dr Gloria Edet, was alleged to have claimed that she was the leader of women in the state in the presence of the wife of the governor, Mrs Martha Emmanuel.

The accused was said to have taken to his Facebook page and other social media platforms to abuse the governor.

According to the charge, the accused had, within the magisterial district in the Uyo metropolis, knowingly and intentionally made a social media publication via Facebook, knowing the same to be false, for the purpose of causing annoyance, insult, injury or ill-will against Governor Udom Emmanuel.

The alleged offence is punishable under Section 24(1)(b) of the Cybercrime (Prohibition, Prevention, etc) Act, 2015.

After listening to the application of the prosecuting counsel that jurisdiction in the matter of cybercrime, by virtue of Section 50 of the Act, was vested in the Federal High Court, Senior Magistrate Ini-fiok Isong ordered that the case file be forwarded to the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for legal advice/arraignment of the accused before the appropriate court.

He further ordered that pending the DPP’s legal advice, the accused be remanded in custody of the Nigerian Correctional Centre, Ikot Ekpene, for a period not exceeding 14 days.

The prosecution was led by Ibanga Inyang, while Uwem Umoh represented the accused person, and Samuel Ikpo led Pelumi Adegoke represented the governor.

The case was adjourned till April 4, 2022.

https://punchng.com/aibom-man-remanded-for-calling-governor-sex-maniac/

Why would the fool insinuate the wife of a governor or president is automatically the leader of women in the state or country? In civilized countries, the wives of elected people are not regarded as the leader of anybody. Leadership positions usually involve.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by izubext007: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bros I'm lying, how many girls u don Bleep since this year.

Ur sister self go be worst.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by izubext007: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prove me wrong if I'm lying. Unal dey Bleep like � dog .
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
izubext007:
na who Bleep pass igbo girls? Dog dey learn work where them dey osu-chukwu. No take am personal na the undiluted truth be that. The ashawo quarters for the country na them full...come mbaise, mgbidi,isuikwuoto,nkwerre,ngwa etc you go Bleep girls for free and if u add small indomie u don scatter their brain finish....As your mama dey so she be retired fucklicant. If i lie ask her how many body count she get before she born u out of wedluck to an Meth insane father hence one of the reasons u dey wayward and addicted to bet9ja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
izubext007:
Bros I'm lying, how many girls u don Bleep since this year.

Ur sister self go be worst.
How many of your sisters and mothers have left Nigeria for overseas for prostitution this year?

2 Likes

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
izubext007:
your sisters and mothers Bleep like dogs and the are they cheapest whores in the world while your brothers and fathers have be jailed in foreign prisons.

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anisilas:
na who Bleep pass igbo girls? Dog dey learn work where them dey osu. No take am personal na the undiluted truth be that. The ashawo quarters for the country na them full...come mbaise, mgbidi,isuikwuoto,nkwerre,ngwa etc you go Bleep girls for free and if u add small indomie u don scatter their brain finish....As your mama dey so she be retired fucklicant. If i lie ask her how many body count she get before she born u out of wedluck to an Meth insane father hence one of the reasons u dey wayward and addicted to bet9ja.
His igbo sisters eat the shit of Arabians just to survive. They guy you are quoting is am armed robber and ritualist.

2 Likes

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Silas0(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anisilas:
na who Bleep pass igbo girls? Dog dey learn work where them dey osu. No take am personal na the undiluted truth be that. The ashawo quarters for the country na them full...come mbaise, mgbidi,isuikwuoto,nkwerre,ngwa etc you go Bleep girls for free and if u add small indomie u don scatter their brain finish....As your mama dey so she be retired fucklicant. If i lie ask her how many body count she get before she born u out of wedluck to an Meth insane father hence one of the reasons u dey wayward and addicted to bet9ja.
see finishing hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
His igbo sisters eat the shit of Arabians just to survive. They guy you are quoting is am armed robber and ritualist.
They can only fool people who don't know much about them.... If not for the hausas and fulanis checkmating them i wonder what would have happened. Always being the first to attack other tribes for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anisilas:
They can only fool people who don't know much about them.... If not for the hausas and fulanis checkmating them i wonder what would have happened. Always being the first to attack other tribes for no apparent reason.
Let's see how they will leave Nigeria or rule again after disreapecting all the tribes and ethnic groups in the country.

1 Like

Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by izubext007: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Bros , listen and don't be stupid..... yesterday night (Friday) one oron girl almost swallow my balls in the name of sucking, so to hell with mumu.

In two weeks time , I and my colleagues will be in Akwa Ibom for a project supervising.......so I will Bleep Dem woto woto .....all ur girls are bitch
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by izubext007: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Is better that way bros, money for the pussy......but bros if you get sense at all , ask ur sister or daughter why she is sexually active.....I guess her answer will I don't know , because she does not knw the purpose just abusing it.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
izubext007:
Is better that way bros, money for the pussy......but bros if you get sense at all , ask ur sister or daughter why she is sexually active.....I guess her answer will I don't know , because she does not knw the purpose just abusing it.
the igbo girls here for ngwa dey offer anal licks for free. Even when you shit finish no clean yarsh they go lick you clean i swear lol.fetish with them too sweet. Don't take it personal osu-chukwu my man! Come close make i tell u something..for this ngwa i don Zap mama and three sisters and all of them dey aware.una women na complete bitch(sexslave).Donatus them
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Lekan1o1: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anisilas:
the igbo girls here for ngwa dey offer anal licks for free. Even when you shit finish no clean yarsh they go lick you clean i swear lol. Don't take it personal osu-chukwu my man! Come close make i tell u something..for this ngwa i don Zap mama and three sisters and all of them dey aware.Nna women na complete bitch.Donatus them

Lols u are kidding even tho im yoruba..no gal can lick shitty anus for free ..especially ibo gals wey like money..
Naija gals neva reach that level
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Anisilas: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Lols u are kidding even tho im yoruba..no gal can lick shitty anus for free ..especially ibo gals wey like money..
Naija gals neva reach that level
This side girls no send your money as long as u be fresh nigga i swear.
Re: Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' by Lekan1o1: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Anisilas:
This side girls no send your money as long as u be fresh nigga i swear.

And girl lick ur nyash when yu shit ? grin lol
For free?..
Yes any gals wey like u can give u rimjob but u see to lick ur nyash with shit asin SHIT ..u must drop for that kind of thing bro. BIG MONEY OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.