Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! (283 Views)

I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie / Judge Gently / As Dew Gently Settles On The Morning Rose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
'There but for the grace of God go I'

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixC_vqQct6Y
Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Isacar(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
'There but for the grace of God go I'

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixC_vqQct6Y
Yes we should be watchful, for it is by God's grace.

Great content

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Quicksilver5: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
wonderfully said ma, we should be firm as we encourage others ,I pray God guides us to always do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Isacar:
Yes we should be watchful, for it is by God's grace.

Great content

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Quicksilver5:
wonderfully said ma, we should be firm as we encourage others ,I pray God guides us to always do the right thing

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by MARYIAN(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2022
They need spanking grin it's almost like trying to preach peace with war undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Beltz(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2022
I know a lady who does this, and will excuse herself to say that people who are called to be evangelist or have evangelical grace do behave that way.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2022
You can't correct anyone until they feel the need to learn from you!
That's why Jesus said:

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean" Matthew 7:12

So it's after noticing you've gotten what it takes to TEACH/CORRECT them that they'll come asking for it! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2022
MARYIAN:
They need spanking grin it's almost like trying to preach peace with war undecided

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Beltz:
I know a lady who does this, and will excuse herself to say that people who are called to be evangelist or have evangelical grace do behave that way.

I also knew a pastor who was quite harsh. People left the church one by one until only his family were left grin
Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You can't correct anyone until they feel the need to learn from you!

If you watched the clip, the other cleaners could have corrected the new cleaner.
Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

If you watched the clip, the other cleaners could have corrected the new cleaner.

Your idea sounds good but when talking about humans there are lots of things to put into consideration.
A newly employed cleaner who wants to keep his/her job surely needs to learn from experienced ones, after all they knew how to keep things going that's why they're able to keep their jobs. But when the one on the wrong feels he has gotten everything figured out, trying to correct such a person will sound like insulting his/her intelligence! undecided

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Beltz(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I also knew a pastor who was quite harsh. People left the church one by one until only his family were left grin
Too bad. Funny enough many of them will attempt to show you a place in the bible that give bearings to their rudeness and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by isaiah4life(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jesus, our perfect example, corrected with love. Nice content, ma.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Are Spiritual, Correct People Gently, Not Harshly!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
isaiah4life:
Jesus, our perfect example, corrected with love. Nice content, ma.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Carpe Diem: Seek Life Now While You Have The Chance! / Still On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death / Deborah Yakubu; Jungle Justice And My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.