Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

[relocation] Constant Decline In Income And Increasing Cost In Everything. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [relocation] Constant Decline In Income And Increasing Cost In Everything. (309 Views)

Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[relocation] Constant Decline In Income And Increasing Cost In Everything. by fineboynl(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2022
There is the constant decline in income especially those in business or operating micro business. Whereas there are increases in rent, power, transport and feeding. Basically everything is increasing and most forks are cutting off their expenses which in return is affecting business declining even more and most people are nursing the thought of relocating or going into any other profession that can guarantee good income.

If you are one of such just know that you are not alone. I know alot of persons that sold their business or shop, home property in the name of relocation. I have the thought as well to relocate. But each time I ask myself the simple questions. Relocating to where? How are you going to move the property? And if you intend selling them off they won't buy it well you will lose everything.

Besides relocating and starting allover again is not something to think about. My friend and business neighbors have relocate and others are planing to. But some are still holding on to remain. I'm a bit confused the fact I'm starting new and haven't made anything and not even strong in it. It makes me cry what I got myself into, the monies I have wasted trying to settle in this state.
Re: [relocation] Constant Decline In Income And Increasing Cost In Everything. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmm......
Re: [relocation] Constant Decline In Income And Increasing Cost In Everything. by dj2002dj: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hey Man this has nothing to do with the topic, but I've also been experiencing those dreams of someone grabbing my scrotum from under between my legs and it feels like they're squeezing and kindve rolling they're fingers. I've experienced it at least 9 times. I just wanted to know if you still experience it and what came of it. It feels so real and super uncomfortable like no other thing. Also when I wake up I still have the a weird feeling down there. Not pain or anything just like as if it were actually happening in real life.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Response From A Child / MEN Are Mad At @uncut With Ada And Nelo 's Critisizm Of Pete & Yul Edochie / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.