Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head (33645 Views)

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by amuwo1980: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Uselessssss simp of a man that will smithhhhh
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by CharleyBright(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
cosmatika:

If my sister is ashawoo, ur mother nko.
Learn to respect people's opinion.

Person wife wey dey fvck outside nobi hoe em be.
Ode face ur front

And FYI, I'm married to a sweet virgin. Something ya mama and none of ur sisters could ever dream of

See your useless life.
You are quick to call another man's wife Ashawo and quick to defend yours as a virgin
What if someone called your wife Ashawo?
Continue to deceive yourself.
Just learn to respect Women
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by SunMusk(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Village man is wife not is sick, it a hair condition, people have jokes about Wayne Rooney hair, even Donald Trump hair that is not real. Stop supporting him over nothing. The whole is d fact he laugh too to the joke.
Mooh247:
cool

I just like Will Smith....

The slap wasn't about the joke, but his sick wife and Chris obsession with Will Smith's family

Am sure Will Smith might find it funny from someone else, not Chris Rock that has being using him as joke all this while

Will Smith is not a perfect man, some might call him a simp ... But I admire his dedication to his family no matter what happens, he always got their back

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by neyobills: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
The joke made by CR wasn’t in bad taste in my opinion he compared jada to a movie character GI Jane who is an example of a strong and relentless lady that went through all odds to come out tops,that’s more of a complimentary joke,going bald is not a disease or life threatening medical issue so everyone should stop this calling CR a bully making jest of her medical condition,we make fun of bald guys all the time why should her going bald be any different,WS just made fun of a bald guy and the bald guy just laughed over it,he could as well be bitching about going bald due to a medical condition,besides WS has made jokes about a lot of famous people eg Micheal Jackson in the past as well.

Personally I lost all respect for WS,he is so immature and insecure of his wife,CR displayed way more maturity and handled everything like a pro,WS only aggravated a non issue and let his family issues and emotions control him,he will definitely regret that moment in his lifetime.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by daveahead: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Whiteshield:
Will Smith is a fool with a prostitute for a wife. Can he slap August Alsina like that?
His friends are bleeping his wife and sharing her around like Devil's basket or Deposit slip in GTB, he couldn't do anything. He's now misbehaving to Chris Rock. And if you see Will Smith's wife sef, looks like an adolescent wall-gecko.

Very ugly woman that looks like NwaAmaikpe's curses.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by emmydrey(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:
Will Smith is a fool with a prostitute for a wife. Can he slap August Alsina like that?
His friends are bleeping his wife and sharing her around like Devil's basket or Deposit slip in GTB, he couldn't do anything. He's now misbehaving to Chris Rock. And if you see Will Smith's wife sef, looks like an adolescent wall-gecko.

Very ugly woman that looks like NwaAmaikpe's curses.

You weycey cause another man and his wife, your both parents no still get money, come even born nonsense put inside human race ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Deenillah(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
When it's a sickness that one is battling with, it's entirely a different thing.

Bald head is no sickness.

Chris Rock should've have respected his (Will Smith's) wife.
She was having a trying time and all you do is make fun of it?

Thats a NO NO FOR ME.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by NeverLost: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
He actually laughed at the joke ,then he saw the look on jada face, Will Simp Sucks
Mooh247:
cool

The slap wasn't about the joke, but his sick wife and Chris obsession with Will Smith's family

Am sure Will Smith might find it funny from someone else, not Chris Rock that has being using him as joke all this while

Will Smith is not a perfect man, some might call him a simp ... But I admire his dedication to his family no matter what happens, he always got their back

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Remman(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
27Pushing30:

Chris rock was also cracking a joke

I’m guessing you haven’t watched G.I. JAne - a movie in which Demi “sexy as.s” Moore starred in.

So why a slap for a joke?
lmao... It will be important for you to read twice and understand before you quote someone!
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Shebbs: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Jada Pinkett's Alopecia Is Not A Medical Condition, She Even Said It In An Interview In 2018. Don't Make It Look Like Chris Rock Is A Bad Guy.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shebbs:

Jada Pinkett's Alopecia Is Not A Medical Condition, She Even Said It In An Interview In 2018. Don't Make It Look Like Chris Rock Is A Bad Guy.

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by rex21: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Firstcitizen:

The SIMP never see Jada reaction when he laughed
Even his composure after the slap reeks of scripted or under duress
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by GIdiata(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hezmatosky:
Why condemning smith's action but keep celebrating Bianca's assault?

shey we suppose vex wen na a never hit a woman na e hit another a never hit a woman? grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by classicfrank4u(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Go and make proper research.. alopecia is just the medical term for baldness..
Na just English... The same baldness most men are suffering from nothing special about her case
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Fisher007: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Call a spade a spade. He is a SIMPle and Weak man.

Your point doesn't hold one bit. Here is why.

The wife is a public toilet and we all know that even to the friend of his own son don chop commot.

He is a public figure and he was at an event where he would be recognized in history and this is where he decided to throw an emotional tantrum.

He even laughed at the joke at first, before the real man (his wife looked at him). Then he decided to do what stupid and silly men do to show they protect their wife.

This is the same thing, they will tell their children in school, do not hit anyone under any context. Behave yourself or Better still report to higher authorities.

Now he is saying he did it for love. Bullock. He is a big fool and thank Goodness, his wife has been ridiculous showing it and providing him with more support to showcase it to the world .

That is why nowadays, I envy nobody but myself. If you like have billions and think it is a leverage. Wait until the day you confront or meet men like me, who's competition and challenge is only themselves.

Most men nowadays are just too weak . I see this in their altitude especially when Eve is around. They just get manipulated too easily, and quickly don't act accountable for both their positive and negative actions just like Adam did in the Bible. He blamed his Almighty Creator all because of Eve that never wanted to accept her role as a helper.

Continue fooling yourself and looking for a valid reason to physically and violently attack a fellow man because of a silly joke. It will surely reach you soon .

Here is another clip to buttress my point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTBZGYur9Cs

If you still have a valid point please enlighten me by qouting me.

If not please be still.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Foolishbuhari: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Marriage is a decision.. you choose to stay or quit regardless of whatever happens

Ask people who have stayed in marriage for decades... Both parties have often time cheated wether physically or emotionally ... That Will decided to forgive and move on is his choice after all he also cheated in the past...

Now to my point, if you body sham my friend I will smack you, if you body sham my family I will injure you and if you body sham the mother of my kids I will get you rough handled

I only blame Will Smith for making his revenge public.... I would have personally paid hit men to teach him a bitter lesson

You were making sense till your last paragraph. That was no body shaming and na people like you dey die for something when no reach cause wahala.

Rough handle ko rough Guage ni
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Whiteshield: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
emmydrey:

You weycey cause another man and his wife, your both parents no still get money, come even born nonsense put inside human race ���

Look at this product of paupers. Am I the one who said your parents should be poor churchrats?
Just so you know, I have 4 different businesses and the money I use to buy diesel in my gen for 1 month is more than what your father has made in his entire life.
For insulting me when I didn't insult you, may poverty never leave your lineage. May all your women behave like Jada Smith.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Burgerlomo: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
classicfrank4u:

Go and make proper research.. alopecia is just the medical term for baldness..
Na just English... The same baldness most men are suffering from nothing special about her case

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by tofu4u: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Marriage is a decision.. you choose to stay or quit regardless of whatever happens

Ask people who have stayed in marriage for decades... Both parties have often time cheated wether physically or emotionally ... That Will decided to forgive and move on is his choice after all he also cheated in the past...

Now to my point, if you body sham my friend I will smack you, if you body sham my family I will injure you and if you body sham the mother of my kids I will get you rough handled

I only blame Will Smith for making his revenge public.... I would have personally paid hit men to teach him a bitter lesson

Hitman you say For a joke he laughed at? And for same joke he's dished out to others ....... He's an hypocrite!!!!
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cosmatika(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
CharleyBright:

See your useless life.
You are quick to call another man's wife Ashawo and quick to defend yours as a virgin
What if someone called your wife Ashawo?
Continue to deceive yourself.
Just learn to respect Women

Mugu, have u now accepted dat ur mama and sisters are a5hewo.

I respect women that wish to be respected
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Neddstark: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tribalism123:

Let his wife sickness fall on u as u said she is not sick.

No his wife's sickness will fall on you, your parents and all your family members. Coupled with their son's drug addiction, all of una go smoke crack till una finish.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Our tolerance level is different

Ok what will you do as a man if I choose to body sham your own mother on an international stage

Hope you would forgive me and walk away, since I was only joking about your mum and it's all cruise

The very definition of HYPOCRISY.. shocked

So you would body shame another man's father on a world stage..

And then throw a tantrum when the same treatment is meted out to you..

And your defense would be,our level of tolerance is different?

If you can dish it out,you should be able to absorb the same amount of punches when thrown at you..
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Tribalism123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Neddstark:

No his wife's sickness will fall on you, your parents and all your family members. Coupled with their son's drug addiction, all of una go smoke crack till una finish.
Choi.
This one pain am o.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by CharleyBright(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
cosmatika:

Mugu, have u now accepted dat ur mama and sisters are a5hewo.

I respect women that wish to be respected

You don't have home training.
You call someone mother Ashawo?
Bastards like you that were picked in dustbins don't even know their mothers.
If u have a good mother you won't open your stinking mouth to call someone's mother Ashawo.
OLoriburuku omo ale.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by AdaVinperehz(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Am sure he is regretting his action now.
Anger is very bad
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by AdaVinperehz(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anger is very bad
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by nairamaniac: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Will Smith was clearly out of line but glad he owned up to his mistakes and did the needful ...

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone

did will Smith say all these things you put up here?

Yeah you are right.

Just saw it somewhere else.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cosmatika(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

If Jada is a hoe, then your mama is too. Blady, frustrated, lonely redpiller. Tueh!
Taught by d woman who conceived u thru ur rapist fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) / 'I Love Tacha' - Zlatan Ibile / Beyonce’s Ex-boyfriend Tells All …!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.