Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head (33314 Views)

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by judedwriter(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Over the years, I have known will Smith as a very talented and emotional person.

Don't know much about his faith in God though...

But he slapping chris on live TV was very immature. He's lucky Chris didn't press legal charges.

What has he gained after apologizing for his childish action?
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Mooh247: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

First, alopecia is NOT a disease! More like genetics, so y'all woke people should stop making it look like cancer! Na big name for bald head, AKA akpalolo.

That said, Will Smith is stupid and a shame to reasonable men out there. If he needs to show his manliness, he should go beat up the boy, his son's age who was fvxking his wife and the numerous others in the same boat.

He didn’t do that because he wanted to defend his family, he did that thinking he could impress the slvt he parades as a wife, after initially laughing at same joke. A woman who's still obsessed with a man who died over 20 years ago!

He should be stripped off that award because he is s blight to what it stands for.

Marriage is a decision.. you choose to stay or quit regardless of whatever happens

Ask people who have stayed in marriage for decades... Both parties have often time cheated wether physically or emotionally ... That Will decided to forgive and move on is his choice after all he also cheated in the past...

Now to my point, if you body sham my friend I will smack you, if you body sham my family I will injure you and if you body sham the mother of my kids I will get you rough handled

I only blame Will Smith for making his revenge public.... I would have personally paid hit men to teach him a bitter lesson

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Mooh247: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
DarkJeddi:
The slap wasn't about the joke?
Are you serious?
Yet he was making a joke about a bald man sitting in his front?
Is his wife the only one with a monopoly of being sick?
The man he was making a joke about could be bald from cancer treatment,for all we know..
But according to you..
The slap wasn't about the joke.. sad

Our tolerance level is different

Ok what will you do as a man if I choose to body sham your own mother on an international stage

Hope you would forgive me and walk away, since I was only joking about your mum and it's all cruise
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Shebbs: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=111464582][/quote]

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by uuzba(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
tartar9:

Moral compass to correct wetin? You think they find gayism wrong in the first place
When papa head bend go one side,
mama head bend go one side.
See the Pikin wey dem born.
A whole Karate kid, trained to be a man under Jackie Chan.
Pikin don bend go one side...
Yes, it's girl's dress that he's wearing. And he has boyfriend.

It's a terrible shame.

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Cardealer2021(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:
Will Smith is a fool with a prostitute for a wife. Can he slap August Alsina like that?
His friends are bleeping his wife and sharing her around like Devil's basket or Deposit slip in GTB, he couldn't do anything. He's now misbehaving to Chris Rock. And if you see Will Smith's wife sef, looks like an adolescent wall-gecko.

Very ugly woman that looks like NwaAmaikpe's curses.
Jesus, shocked
Comrade take it easy now grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cyprex: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
A season of slapping!!!
Bianca escaped blame and received honorary award for slapping a woman before her husband
Will Smith is been bashed for slapping another man in defense of his wife.

Truth!!!, life no balance, wetin work for A, fit no work for B

Note; I neither support Will Smith nor Bianca

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Bestbeelieve: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
that was when he was a G! now na robot!
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Whiteshield: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Allow him rest.

Let anyone disrespect your wife in your presence that way, no prob. But Will and someone like me won't take such

You and your wife will chop beating, simple. I am not the one who asked anyone to marry a bald strumpet.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Blackmind: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Will is nothing but a big time simp angry
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Divoc19(f): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Continue living in denial.
We will rewrite our own history without sentiment...
cliffypatt:

They didn't destroy my own ancestors o.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by donforeign: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Burgerlomo:

The man could have say something if his bald head is due to a medical condition because one thing that I know for sure about the Americans is that they don't just keep quiet like that.
u no dey make sense

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Lightorder: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
cosmatika:
They should strip him of that Oscar award. SIMPle men like him should learn. Don't fight for hoes like jada, lest you get yourself into trouble should be the lesson here grin
oya , go and take it from him
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Tribalism123(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Neddstark:

His wife is not sick. That woman will screw your brains out till you're shaking and still not be satisfied.

Let his wife sickness fall on u as u said she is not sick.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Ndukwe007(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:
Will Smith is a fool with a prostitute for a wife. Can he slap August Alsina like that?
His friends are bleeping his wife and sharing her around like Devil's basket or Deposit slip in GTB, he couldn't do anything. He's now misbehaving to Chris Rock. And if you see Will Smith's wife sef, looks like an adolescent wall-gecko.

��������
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Burgerlomo: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
donforeign:
u no dey make sense

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by alizma: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
cosmatika:
They should strip him of that Oscar award. SIMPle men like him should learn. Don't fight for hoes like jada, lest you get yourself into trouble should be the lesson here grin
And you think the Oscar award is valuable to him than his love for his woman, where is your sense?
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Burgerlomo: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2022

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by alizma: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
The joke is always interesting until you become the subject of it
A lot of people are yet to understand why he acted that way. The woman has health issues that kept her hair that way. Unfortunately, Chris is not in the know of that else he wouldn't go that way. The joke made the woman felt really bad and the husband couldn't handle seeing her that way. I believe Chris now understand and accept the unfortunate situation more than some people are now taking it. He probably would have don something similar if the table was turned around.
People should understand what happened before talking
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Ronnnie: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Goldbw122:
The guy like to slap everyone that goes wrong with him, that is one attitude that he just had..

And Chris rock made a very bad, impression joke, yeah she should not have made any joke about smith's wife it is not proper at least you should have encourage the family and there would have been a emotional up praise not the fight they are having now..
She is just bald...stop talking as if she has Cancer or HIV...
The rock is bald and is always mocked for it...he never made a fuss about it
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ropostic120:

you get it all bro
Smith has been having that guy in mind with bitterness for sometimes now. If it were another person that made that joke, Will would not have slapped him.

na lie, there isn't anything bad with Chris's joke. As far as jokes go,that was tame.

This is just a case of transferred agression. What from Alsina claiming he nacked will's wife with his blessings, to his wife confirming on air that she had an entanglement with a kid the age of her son, to the public outburst that saw them go on an extended holiday .

Now it's open knowledge once again that jada had too many entanglement's due to " the type of family she grew up in" -according to will Smith.

Another lady joked in a public celebrity gathering that she thought will's greatest acting of last year was "his being okay with all the men his wife bleeped".

That my brother is why will is a touchy man once you mention his wife.

He might just be like, did Chris Bleep my wife too ?? or is he just mocking me ??

the moral lesson in this debacle that will surely end badly is that no one male or female should get into a relationship with some you obviously love more than the do you.

it's obvious Jada will bleep 2pacs ghost is she can capture it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Remman(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
naptu2:
Some people have been sharing this old clip of Will Smith on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1991.

Will and Arsenio were talking about people that have their own rules and Will suddenly pointed at the bass player in Arsenio's house band and said,

(The bass player was bald. The audience erupted in laughter). Will continued.

The, expecting that some people might not approve of what he said, he continued

His comments about the bass player's head begin at the 6:29 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOKbtJiglI

1) Screenshot of the bass player.

2) Will Smith (pointing at the bass player) and Arsenio Hall.
that's clearly a joke... Only a clown would think it was serious! Bloggers sef...!
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Remman(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
judedwriter:
Over the years, I have known will Smith as a very talented and emotional person.

Don't know much about his faith in God though...

But he slapping chris on live TV was very immature. He's lucky Chris didn't press legal charges.

What has he gained after apologizing for his childish action?
who knows, it could be staged to have a trending scenario... Thank God it wasn't about sex like Tiwa or some african celebs!
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by 27Pushing30: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I just like Will Smith....

The slap wasn't about the joke, but his sick wife and Chris obsession with Will Smith's family

Am sure Will Smith might find it funny from someone else, not Chris Rock that has being using him as joke all this while

Will Smith is not a perfect man, some might call him a simp ... But I admire his dedication to his family no matter what happens, he always got their back

His wife is sick? Lol funny
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by 27Pushing30: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Remman:
that's clearly a joke... Only a clown would think it was serious! Bloggers sef...!

Chris rock was also cracking a joke

I’m guessing you haven’t watched G.I. JAne - a movie in which Demi “sexy as.s” Moore starred in.

So why a slap for a joke?
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by BarrElChapo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

Deposit slip LMAOOOOOO grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by BarrElChapo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
eduj:

na lie, there isn't anything bad with Chris's joke. As far as jokes go,that was tame.

This is just a case of transferred agression. What from Alsina claiming he nacked will's wife with his blessings, to his wife confirming on air that she had an entanglement with a kid the age of her son, to the public outburst that saw them go on an extended holiday .

Now it's open knowledge once again that jada had too many entanglement's due to " the type of family she grew up in" -according to will Smith.

Another lady joked in a public celebrity gathering that she thought will's greatest acting of last year was "his being okay with all the men his wife bleeped".

That my brother is why will is a touchy man once you mention his wife.

He might just be like, did Chris Bleep my wife too ?? or is he just mocking me ??

the moral lesson in this debacle that will surely end badly is that no one male or female should get into a relationship with some you obviously love more than the do you

it's obvious Jada will bleep 2pacs ghost is she can capture it

While you didn't capture your thoughts clearly in your words.
My question is, should the balance of love before going into a relationship btw parties be 50-50 and is it ever possible cos I really fault this school of thought
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cosmatika(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
CharleyBright:

Na person wife you dey bad mouth.
If Jada is Ashawo, your sister nko?
Learn to respect women especially married women.
Am sure you are not even married.
Only Ashawo would want to condescend to marry your type.
If my sister is ashawoo, ur mother nko.
Learn to respect people's opinion.

Person wife wey dey fvck outside nobi hoe em be.
Ode face ur front

And FYI, I'm married to a sweet virgin. Something ya mama and none of ur sisters could ever dream of
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Kakamorufu(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I just like Will Smith....

The slap wasn't about the joke, but his sick wife and Chris obsession with Will Smith's family

Am sure Will Smith might find it funny from someone else, not Chris Rock that has being using him as joke all this while

Will Smith is not a perfect man, some might call him a simp ... But I admire his dedication to his family no matter what happens, he always got their back

the wife is not sick na. It's just normal baldness that happens to most people. Cos they are calling it the medical name doesn't mean she's gonna drop dead soon or something. Jeez angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Firstcitizen: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
rex21:
One who demands equity must come with clean hands. Will smith is the personification of the word simp. How can one laugh to a joke then seconds later walk some metres to slap the comedian for cracking a joke that you laughed to. Nor be juju be that.

The SIMP never see Jada reaction when he laughed
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by Fescoblack(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is a disease that I told people I was going through. Baldness is sometimes natural but the Issues of his wife is a battle of life and death.
Re: Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head by cosmatika(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
alizma:

And you think the Oscar award is valuable to him than his love for his woman, where is your sense?

My sense is in my head, while urs is in ur yash.
The simp has realised dat he messed up and apologized, meaning he know say he F up.
This is his first Oscar in all his acting career so it means d world to him so no dey cap nonsense.
The love of his woman dat went about "entangling" with other men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. / Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.