Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons (23257 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Prodigy777(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2022
You were conspicuously missing in the previous threads.

I think you should change your moniker to LeoDeSlave or LeoDeAssLicker. They both capture your reasoning ability best.
LeoDeKing:
Another very bad day for Meth cannibals.

Buhari will receive the insult of his life today. cheesy
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Na error, make I correct am.

You dey mind all these people wey dey irritate person with their mumu opinions.

How person go dey vex say him country dey triumph over terror?

It's like a man having a snake infested house, and then he manages to kill one or two, catches some and releases them back into the house, and he expects his wife and kids to rejoice with him, when it's quite obvious he will still lose a few more members of his family to venom,
That's the short story of the army and it's triumph

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by silvoclaira: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

You say?
lol that gee comment cum dey talk of covid insurgency hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by tnerro1(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
As long as one poor man continues to marry 4 wives and give birth to 49 children without education or skills, Boko Haram, Iswap or bandits will never end in the north............fact
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
silvoclaira:
You be mumu o see as you edit that gee comment cum dey talk of covid insurgency hahahaha

Edit him comment?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by LeoDeKing: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Prodigy777:
You were conspicuously missing in the previous threads.

I think you should change your moniker to LeoDeSlave or LeoDeAssLicker. They both capture your reasoning ability best.
[/s]
I don't sleep on nairaland, I can't be on all threads.

Besides, when did my comment become your source of concern?

When you open a thread, make your comment and get the heck outta there, stop taking note of which nairalander was there or not.

Who appointed you the monitor of nairaland to start telling members where they should make comment? I haven't even seen this moniker before. angry

Now, get the heck outta my mention. angry
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2022
where are they getting this armunition
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigerians should start speaking against western european countries... they are the ones that groom terrorists in africa.... the terrorists in nigeria are allegedly groomed and trained and funded by them....they come in from other west african countries from where france is looking to gain a foothold...

So, what stops your leaders from safeguarding their own borders?!!!

If it's to ban rice importation from the borders, it will be easy.

West doesn't want the growth and development of Africa. We all know this! But, why do your elected leaders keep falling in line with their agenda?!!
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
God bless our troops, victory from God alone, the blood of our enemies will cleanse the land.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I don't sleep on nairaland, I can't be on all threads.

Besides, when did my comment become your source of concern?

When you open a thread, make your comment and get the heck outta there, stop taking note of which nairalander was there or not.

Who appointed you the monitor of nairaland to start telling members where they should make comment? I haven't even seen this moniker before. angry

Now, get the heck outta my mention. angry

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!... Just shut the fvck up, and don't even bother mentioning me.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by LeoDeKing: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Angelfrost:

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!... Just shut the fvck up, and don't even bother mentioning me.
[/s]
Shut up and get out.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by kingsmaila(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
grin grin grin
Boko Haram go soon revenge, kill 150 soldiers... The media go cum tell us 25 people died.......it is practically foolish to fight for this country cus the rulers are the Boko Haram lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Rip David
I sure say The Boko Haram member wey fall you go don fall

Become a soldier at your own risk

Bleep this stupid country...
Imagine what will happen to you if every sodier thinks like you. You are a weak man( she man).
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Recover Large Cache Of Weapons grin
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by silvoclaira: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Edit him comment?
Ops! sorry i just saw the origina post. That gee is a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Dearlord(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
This can't be caches of weapon.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by omenkaLives(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Look how sad Okoros appear on this thread. Just take a look at their comments.

This is shameful. A tribe suddenly on love with terrorism and terrorists.

The damage ipob and kanu has done to the orientation and psyche of Okoros would take another civilization to fix.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by onuman: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
It's like Nigeria's troops fighting against the friends of the 12 sharia states of Northern Nigeria.
The deception about one Nigeria continues, because the sharia states need proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. If not,the sharia states would have separated from Nigeria.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Lepon02: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Not even sure one should believe this....

Terrorist attack in Kaduna yesterday, people injured and killed, and infrastructural asset ruined.

Uproar from all parts of the nation and they release this today..... hmmmmm!
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by gulfer: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2022
A large cache of arms undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Sarsaproko: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
generalwo:
...because they are much........even if u kill 20,000 of them today, them go still plenty by tomorrow

Na wa o..
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by cp3o: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Babapyro:

slowpoke so no one should protect the country so terrorists can be free to kill your father and villagers abi

Who are these ones freely killing the father's and villages right now?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by silvoclaira: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

It's like a man having a snake infested house, and then he manages to kill one or two, catches some and releases them back into the house, and he expects his wife and kids to rejoice with him, when it's quite obvious he will still lose a few more members of his family to venom,
That's the short story of the army and it's triumph
Great analogy

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by omenkaLives(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Another very bad day for Meth cannibals.

Buhari will receive the insult of his life today. cheesy
They now openly profess their love for terrorism

And these are the same sons of Baal that imagine Nigerians would vote them for president. God forbid. I'm sure their plan is to transform the entire country to AfghanEastern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by limeta(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
All this just to cover the airport and train attack
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by freshvine(f): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2022
When they kill youths in Igboland they display their corpses and tag them IPOB but when they allegedly kill Boko Haram members you won't see a corpse.

They usually use raided, dislodge, bombed, to represent actual corpses.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Deeprooted: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Recycled pictures! This same pictures will still be used for cheap score during campaign
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Election done the reach now, they have started telling us the lies. See Nigerian soldiers to recover weapons from there Oga/master Boko Haram. Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.