Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons (23256 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by TAYO124: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Any Nigerian who believes any correspondence from Buhari govt whether Mr Lai/Garba Shehu or any other person representing govt or working for Govt needs to have their head examined. This people are simply working for money not love of country.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
I see Russian firearms...

Putiians, wetin dey sup?
Nigeria no be Ukraine oo!

we gallant here!

grin

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2022
ajewolea:
Dis iswap & d likes suppose don finish all this while wey una don dey kill dem
How them go finish when everyday dem de born new set of almajiri when be potential terrorists
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by kingyakos: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
When we see fake news we know it's fake
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by ridbell01(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Audio killing
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Remman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by simplesearch: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Are this terrorists flies, don't they don't ever get to finish even with all the killings of their members regularly in large number?
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
They now openly profess their love for terrorism

And these are the same sons of Baal that imagine Nigerians would vote them for president. God forbid. I'm sure their plan is to transform the entire country to AfghanEastern.
[/s]
old junkies everywhere
grow up dude
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Look how sad Okoros appear on this thread. Just take a look at their comments.

This is shameful. A tribe suddenly on love with terrorism and terrorists.

The damage ipob and kanu has done to the orientation and psyche of Okoros would take another civilization to fix.
[/s]
Shut up your mouth
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Difrent: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Una wey dey reason me anyhow

Una fit standa for where I dey cap
I be
World dove
H.s name R.S

I no dey run street again Sha

Una papa

And you still dey fear to join army

Yeye
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by UnabashedIPOB: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Another very bad day for Meth cannibals.

Buhari will receive the insult of his life today. cheesy

Is this what you have in mind?

https://livetimesng.com/endsars-he-gave-me-the-scrotum-to-eat-says-female-suspect-arrested-for-eating-flesh-of-roasted-police-in-ibadan-video/
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by lalax(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
We never serious one day 4 dis country...
Govt just dey play us like table tennis ball... yeaterday bandits attack train today military kill terrorist...
Military always killing terrorists a day after dem don attack...
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by obeyizy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Weapon wey den go still come take back and more when they come back. cry cry
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by edosignature(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Death to all terrorist & their sympathizers. Victory is from God alone.

Our troops are doing heir best to make this country be a safe heaven.

Greatest fraud of the 21st century is that Buhari will take charge of security while Osibanjo will take charge of the economy... Here we're witnessing carnage, death, wanton destruction, hunger in the land & some are still campaigning for Osibanjo, APC & their cohorts.

I spite.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by chaloskyx: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Liars yeye people once terrorists attack and kill Nigerians the Nigerian army to save face releases a report of them killing ISWAP/bokoharam members. split this fraud of a country already una no go gree
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by NorthernersSuck: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Another very bad day for Meth cannibals.

Buhari will receive the insult of his life today. cheesy

Imbe!!! Hope you're not in that stupid train that your brothers and colleagues Bomb yesterday? If you escaped the attack yesterday, you're not going to escape next time, your skull go hear am and your body must do you wotowoto

1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by Badonasty(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Still looking for the large cache of weapons
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by petermichaels(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
A DISTRACTION TO THE MAIN TOPIC OF THE DAY- THE TRAIN MAYHEM
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons by 1859enn: 4:14am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
I don't sleep on nairaland, I can't be on all threads.

Besides, when did my comment become your source of concern?

When you open a thread, make your comment and get the heck outta there, stop taking note of which nairalander was there or not.

Who appointed you the monitor of nairaland to start telling members where they should make comment? I haven't even seen this moniker before. angry

Now, get the heck outta my mention. angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.