Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims (4606 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by egopersonified(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
She was probably tweeting to take her mind off the pain and scene. I once posted on nairaland years back when I lost my husband, because I couldn't do anything around the house or go anywhere. I was just on my bed with my mind wondering, only for people to start monitoring my last time online and accusing me of being on the internet. Maybe they would have preferred if I spent days rolling on the floor and screaming.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by LILTJAY: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nice one.. let the hairy chest die well cool
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by LILTJAY: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:

I'm beginning to dislike these people by the day. They have turned everybody to tribal bigots because somehow you gotta respond to them. If you go through the comments on that tweet, different people replied the tweet but these mofos single Yoruba tweets out to drive a point. Never in my life have seen any group of people so devilish and mischievous collectively.
I hate them more than shit
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
LILTJAY:
I hate them more than shit
I can't help but get emotional about the whole thing. We too show this people love pass how they are paying it back. It's the ipob guys that are trying to instigate their people against us forgetting they need us than we need them. Like WTF do I need an igbo person for?
I will never go to igboland for nothing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by LILTJAY: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:

I can't help but get emotional about the whole thing. We too show this people love pass how they are paying it back. It's the ipob guys that are trying to instigate their people against us forgetting they need us than we need them. Like WTF do I need an igbo person for?
I will never go to igboland for nothing
they are cursed
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
LILTJAY:
they are cursed
cursed indeed, to hate and show it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Tochj(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
These wicked witches comments are enough to kill her.
I saw Igbo people joining haters to hate ur own sister
Continue
When I said that Nigeria is not a nation
I mean it
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Tochj(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
EmirGold:
oponu, who cares if you forget or not
Are you a Human or a devil?

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by PeaceNexus(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
They are adults filled with hate for a region. All I know is that just one day, all this will end and the people whom hatred is engrained in their DNA shall hate but only themselves.
respect80:
How backwards people's minds can be.
We are in a technology age. There is every possibility your phone might be the last thing you touch even at the point of death.

This is what happens especially when we choose to interpret everything from a tribal perspective.

90% of the commenters must have been youths who touch their phones last at night and touch it first when they awake by morning.

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by respect80(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceNexus:
They are adults filled with hate for a region. All I know is that just one day, all this will end and the people whom hatred is engrained in their DNA shall hate but only themselves.

I sincerely hope we are all able to see beyond ethnic and religious differences some day.
When you come across another subject where igbos are throwing tantrums to yoruba, you will become weak.
I'm just tired of the tribal banters among the 3 major tribes in the nigerian social space.
It's nothing to write home about
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by abokikhalifa: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's a curse to be a Nigerian. Nigerians are animals.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Broveens42(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nnamdi kanu has been vindicated today
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by PeaceNexus(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
What you said is the truth...but you cannot keep quiet when some people are hell bent on running you down....
respect80:

I sincerely hope we are all able to see beyond ethnic and religious differences some day.
When you come across another subject where igbos are throwing tantrums to yoruba, you will become weak.
I'm just tired of the tribal banters among the 3 major tribes in the nigerian social space.
It's nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lionnation: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
The heart of everything Yoruba BMC desperately wicked, like that of the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Investigative: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
RubiesBanking:
Nah wah ooh,

You make it look like the entire SW hate a particular tribe just because of a few comments you picked online.

I think you guys do all this for fun because this reasoning doesn't make sense.
Read again
SW bmc

1 Like

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by 1859e: 3:50am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
alanto:

What about these ones? Why are you not trending their photos? Oh I forgot they are your tribe and can make joke of the tweet
[/s]
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by 1859e: 3:50am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
alanto:

I'm not even going to make a thread I'm going to copy from this same thread. What about these ones?
[/s]
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by ebufa: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is one of the despicable animals

The merchant of evil will sooner than later start looking for a chioma or amaka to marry, God please separate us from our sworn enemies!
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by 1859e: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
So all the accounts that was posted in the thread are that of Yorubas?

Are you sure you're alright
[/s]
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by ebufa: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Ojiofor:

Who is shouting one Nigeria?
My shouting is against home grown terrorist groups affiliated with Ipob to stop killing our people and disrupting their daily activities.
Dr Chike Akunyili was not killed in Kano he died in the street of Nkpo through a bullet fired by a local terrorist.
Just yesterday they killed a pharmacist in Onisha for daring to open his business on a monday but you won't be concerned about that.
I am against all form of violence.Ndi Igbo deserve to feel safe and secured in Igboland.
The Northerners who pampered their home grown terrorist in the begining are today living at their mercy.
That is exactly what IPOB is turning out to be,a thorn in the flesh of umu Igbo.

you are a complete moral misfit..................15 enugu indigenes were massacred less than a week ago,I did not see your evil handle commenting o! onye nzuzu ! go hug a wet transformer .....shameless sabo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / Dangote: Billionaire Without A Cause - Garba Deen Mo-ha-mmed / Bode George Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.