Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo (64836 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Actress & Fraud, Chinelo Enjianwu - Lily From "My Siblings & I” Gets Called Out / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by flokii: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lashist:

Maybe he isnt intelligent but there is no way you arent dumb..at least if you arent dumb, you will do something meaningful with you life other than waking up daily to troll and support APC. Smart idiots would rather wait for apc glory to hail them instead of what you are doing...be a smart idiot for once and leave macaroni...he isnt your problem

Mr Marcaroni SA on media.. ku ise takun takun.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Bryan88(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hisbah21:
touching and sad.. but some Ipobians fools are celebrating it
Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Ventura1: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just imagine this beautiful lady.. cry
Until the leadership start treating every Nigerian equal.. increase funding in education.. build schools..give free education for schools..good healthcare..social amenities..increase and train the number of police officers..military and other agencies to help police the nation and reduce the cost of governance...If all these are neglected Nigeria will never move forward... undecided

Nigeria is proudly the poverty capital of the world..The government hasn't done anything meaningful to pass this symbol of shame to some other country...they keep holding on to it with Nigerians lifes... undecided
Seriously Nigeria is not what it used to be..the country is gone..

The problem is not only that of leaders, but majority of the citizens who are satisfied living a life of servitude to the oppressive elites.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Triangles1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU empathically states that Nigeria is a zoo , that terrorists are been treated with kids gloves. Some useless idiotic nonentities that will never amount to anything In this life than defending an idiot of a president started insulting themselves thinking that they're insulting MNK.

This is all leadership is all about ? Ruling so that your people can kill with impunity and go Scot free.

God punish one Nigeria.

You guys should stop glorifying rubbish, nowhere is safe except in Christ alone, here and abroad is there anywhere there's no chaos or corruption, Namdi kanu is just being naive and he let his emotions lead him which put him in trouble, even his fellow Igbos brothers, governors and minister in the east does not support him.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Gentlerespect76: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hisbah21:
Na dem be this shocked

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Lashist(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
flokii:

Mr Marcaroni SA on media.. ku ise takun takun.
Sha be smart...troll with brain...that's the only way you can grow...tomorrow a thread on ipob or igbos or apc achievements will come up...use those kind threads and make yourself happy...goodluck floki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by 77star: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

May untimely death be the hallmark of your family.

May you never grow old.

May your parents grow bankrupt trying to bury you.

May everything that gives you joy turn to bitterness.

May you always have an invisible smell that makes you repulsive to people.

May shame never leave your life.

May your family members be ashamed to identify with you.

May you be a servant of your younger ones.

You will work like an elephant but still end up begging for food.
amen
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by enebelid9(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians invators run for life as Police shoots tear gas� after destroying stadium�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkpciN7hmI
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mokason288:

It’s a pity that I have to share the same country with you and your animalistic tribesmen

The only advice I have for you is...

Accept Jesus Christ before it’s too late...

Ewu Hausa

which Jesus? The white or the Arab or the black?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kenneth10110:
RIP Chinelo. Tribalism has so much spread into the blood of Nigerians and they are many here in NL and it seems the owner and Mods are okay with it doing nothing to curb the issue. If you run to Twitter or Facebook for racist words you be punished but here in NL you are embraced with likes when u promote tribalism.
twitter is just as bad as nairaland.its just that it is not anonymous

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

May untimely death be the hallmark of your family.

May you never grow old.

May your parents grow bankrupt trying to bury you.

May everything that gives you joy turn to bitterness.

May you always have an invisible smell that makes you repulsive to people.

May shame never leave your life.

May your family members be ashamed to identify with you.

May you be a servant of your younger ones.

You will work like an elephant but still end up begging for food.

. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

May the same fate befall you since you don't have conscience. Amin.
baba shut up
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your prayer is an abomination to God. All the evil , calamities and death you wish upon others will visit you only, not even your household because they did not send you to go sow the evil you will reap.
I have followed your post here. You are nothing but a devilish soul.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
placeofallure:
So this beautiful promising young lady is gone. I can't fathom it. Somebody should tell me to stop crying.
embarassed
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by ButterBurger: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whazar:
NL zombiess are already doing what they know how to do best

One idiot said it’s not possible to get shot and still tweet

actually it's very possible. It depends on what part of your body you were shot or even how severe the injury is
Ordinarily people like you don't know this, of course you're just a product of inadequate knowledge about life and threat assessment.
Normally, only a huge social and intelligent person and of course strong mind will immediately find a way to send a notice or a message to as many people they can reach, can be in a matter of seconds even before death or rescue, at least if the attacker shot the victim from far and if I will be correct, the only way to send message or notice to more than one person in a minute or seconds about your situation in such circumstances is by putting it on public domain instead of private chat with a person that may not even be online to see it or even to respond.
But public domain like stories, status and feeds are surely the best option, because it can save more lives around.
Mind you, am not actually saying if what happened today is true or not.
You know fake News is the order of the day.
But am only trying to respond and clarify why it's possible to get shot and still type and send words across
So get sense and get yourself

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by aujile(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was actually wondering why someone that got shot could even think of tweeting instead of looking for a remedy (way of survival) maybe applying pressure on the wound to possibly stop the bleeding. How many people (among those that saw the tweet) TRULY prayed for her.
With serious gun shot that was serious enough to kill her, she grabbed her phone to tweet (live from the scene). That's what social media turned us into...we rush into an accident scene we start taking pictures and uploading.
I'm not blaming her for what has happened...we just need to know when to do something serious instead of rushing to social media to post info that most people don't even gain anything from.

Whazar:
NL zombiess are already doing what they know how to do best

One idiot said it’s not possible to get shot and still tweet

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

May the same fate befall you and your entire useless household since you don't have conscience. Amin.
you are very stupid for saying this. Do I look like a BMC to you? Did you see me support any evil?. You'd better mind your tongue with me. It's like this nairaland banters are making you not know your place. Shut up and stop repeating this trash like a broken record.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Transcriber: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
aujile:
I was actually wondering why someone that got shot could even think of tweeting instead of looking for a remedy (way of survival) maybe applying pressure on the wound to possibly stop the bleeding. How many people (among those that saw the tweet) TRULY prayed for her.
With serious gun shot that was serious enough to kill her, she grabbed her phone to tweet (live from the scene). That's what social media turned us into...we rush into an accident scene we start taking pictures and uploading.
I'm not blaming her for what has happened...we just need to know when to do something serious instead of rushing to social media to post info that most people don't even gain anything from.

I was also wondering
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by stephenonyx(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
That stupid Vulturebbqgrill will not come out to say anything now. Stupid idiot from the pit of hell.

May God treat you and your family like the way Buhari is treating this nation. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by 77star: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Elpibe:
So it is Ipob that bomb Kaduna abi?? Oloriburuku Omo ale , oni kure, son of a thousand fathers
amin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by osazuwa23: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
yeyebrity status has given this clueless and funnyless celebrity a voice to speak nonsense on belhalf of the youth. it still better then are shameless goverment. Africa is in shambles
UGLYSALT:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1508750204455079942
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by ThEGodFaThEr127: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Transcriber:
you are very stupid for saying this. Do I look like a BMC to you? Did you see me support any evil?. You'd better mind your tongue with me. It's like this nairaland banters are making you not know your place. Shut up and stop repeating this trash like a broken record.
Die by fulani herdsmen machete or Ak47, die by Boko haram bomb or Iswap counter attacks?
Choose one.
One must surely happen to you if you continue being a zombie on nairaland
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by kenx1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Imagine it was cows that were killed Miyetti Allah would have been running their mouth........Now they are silent!

Open your eyes they know themselves!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
MyFlair:

I have followed your post here. You are nothing but a devilish soul.
It takes a devilish person to know one you ipob terrorist and cyberbully.

Nigeria will defeat all you evil people who wish evil upon Nigerians and Nigeria just to vent your hatred and bitterness for the Buhari you hate becsuse he is not from your tribe.

You do not care one inch if we Nigerians all get killed by terrorists just for you to spite Buhari!
Sensible citizens unite behind their government with prayers and support to defeat the terrorists but you bigots do not care bevause your hearts are filled with bitterness and hatred!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by 77star: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
timefarm:

None at all.
[b][/b] how you reason what he said
ah,
bmc with passion that will know no peace in life, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by chaloskyx: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
The easterners have been telling Nigerians o but they dont want to hear break Nigeria and save lives rather the FG would do all it can to supress the truth of the igbos well Nigerians its up to you if you decide to continue with this death valley called a country please dont come online to complain
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just imagine this beautiful lady.. cry
Until the leadership start treating every Nigerian equal.. increase funding in education.. build schools..give free education for schools..good healthcare..social amenities..increase and train the number of police officers..military and other agencies to help police the nation and reduce the cost of governance...If all these are neglected Nigeria will never move forward... undecided

Nigeria is proudly the poverty capital of the world..The government hasn't done anything meaningful to pass this symbol of shame to some other country...they keep holding on to it with Nigerians lifes... undecided
Seriously Nigeria is not what it used to be..the country is gone..

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by macho44(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hisbah21:
You just condescended to their level with your distasteful comment. Two people cannot be MAD at the same time.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by enebelid9(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians invators run for life as Police shoots tear gas� after destroying stadium�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkpciN7hmI
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by derecho(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
What if her family is there or she got retained after NYSC there?
JOemmy:

Why did she even go to work in a very violent state like kaduna she should have looked for job in Port harcout where she graduated.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by sokera: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aisha Buhari know something when she said pray for Nigeria with a candle just 3 days ago

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by zinaunreal(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hisbah21:

Why are you so stupidly stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.