Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery (14334 Views)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Police Foil Attempt To Cart Away Property In Okorocha’s Warehouse Sealed By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by PeaceNexus(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's only people from one region in Nigeria that can spew this and we all know who they are.

""Things" like this fellow always fail in all it's endeavors and they channel their frustrations to people who progress.

No matter how frustrated you are, you can still humble yourself and submit to any successfully shop owner nearest to you.

I bet you, 4-6years is all you need as "Nwa boi" and your soul will be helped.
LeoDeKing:
For reasons like this among other reasons, Dangote never thought of locating any of his factories anywhere close to where shildren of 8, anger and perdition can easily go close to.

But somehow, they have still managed to cross rivers, hills and valleys to the vicinity of this gentleman's factory. Now, they have started vandalising power structure. Which kind pipu be dis? angry

Good a thing, one of the animals was shot dead.
Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
For reasons like this among other reasons, Dangote never thought of locating any of his factories anywhere close to where shildren of 8, anger and perdition can easily go close to.

But somehow, they have still managed to cross rivers, hills and valleys to the vicinity of this gentleman's factory. Now, they have started vandalising power structure. Which kind pipu be dis? angry

Good a thing, one of the animals was shot dead.

If you're referring to the people of hate as Igbos, you are mistaken. The vandals are people from the South-South.
Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
naptu2 I know this is off topic, buy do you have an idea where Lt colonel Buka Dimka is originally from
Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by able20(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zico5:
Nigeria is just a free for all these days. The hoodlums know nothing is working and that's why they have effontery to do whatever they like. How I wish I can quickly find a way out of this country. This is so sad
Stop procrastinating, just find your way through the Northern part of Nigeria to Niger Republic and later to Libya, within 2 years you fit enter Europe if you are still alive.
Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by Litmus: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
How can you build a refinery when there's too much hunger in town. To scrapper, everything na market! Enough metal dey there! Collapse the Zoo! They just wasted a good young doctor!

shocked

You know, Eugenicists have a point ....
Re: Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
GoldPips:
Wetin Dae sup everywhere like this

Be like I go enter cotonou ooo

Scammer..

My 25k that you scammed me off will lead you to ur grave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5,000 Will Strengthen The Cashless Policy – CBN Official / Is Male Population More Than Female In Nigeria And The World / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.