Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train (4787 Views)

So Two Igbos Once Governed Lagos And Yoruba Didn't Lose Their Identity? / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Yorubas Didn't Mock Benue During Their Ordeal, Ipob Did (myth Busters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by connkg(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
I think the truth about EndSARS is the elephant in the room.
I think the repeated, ethnic tilt that "foreigners came to destroy Lagos", irrespective of the fact that the Lekki Toll Gate cameras and security lights were removed when the security forces arrived and parked a distance away, has led up to the angst in this train incident.

Lekki Toll Gate debate opponents and proponents did not lead into the argument from above-mentioned facilities degradation (Company said both sets of items were removed for servicing, at that opportune moment), but chased the live video feed, other social media claims and the presence of blood and bodies. I haven't come across anyone who was willing to start at this beginning.

The "Igbo coup" of 1966 is re-told as ethnic, because the story usually starts with a truth, that no Eastern politician was killed...not with the fact that there were 3 strike teams for 4 locations and that the Eastern team drove all night from Lagos to Enugu.

I choose to begin from the facts to the truth.
The truth could be that the Eastern politician was pre-informed in 1966, that the facility items were due for immediate maintenance in October 2020 and that there was no disbelief related to tribe when Mr. Abolore asked whether the poster was now dead... but let the facts be put out. We will each choose where the truth lies.
Other responses on Twitter show a doubt, but Mr. Abolore's response was able to evoke a joiner in someone else that was undoubtedly ethnic. Why? Most others didn't. Why not?
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
connkg:
I think the truth about EndSARS is the elephant in the room.
I think the repeated, ethnic tilt that "foreigners came to destroy Lagos", irrespective of the fact that the Lekki Toll Gate cameras and security lights were removed when the security forces arrived and parked a distance away, has led up to the angst in this train incident.

Lekki Toll Gate debate opponents and proponents did not lead into the argument from above-mentioned facilities degradation (Company said both sets of items were removed for servicing, at that opportune moment), but chased the live video feed, other social media claims and the presence of blood and bodies. I haven't come across anyone who was willing to start at this beginning.

The "Igbo coup" of 1966 is re-told as ethnic, because the story usually starts with a truth, that no Eastern politician was killed...not with the fact that there were 3 strike teams for 4 locations and that the Eastern team drove all night from Lagos to Enugu.

I choose to begin from the facts to the truth.
The truth could be that the Eastern politician was pre-informed in 1966, that the facility items were due for immediate maintenance in October 2020 and that there was no disbelief related to tribe when Mr. Abolore asked whether the poster was now dead... but let the facts be put out. We will each choose where the truth lies.
Other responses on Twitter show a doubt, but Mr. Abolore's response was able to evoke a joiner in someone else that was undoubtedly ethnic. Why? Most others didn't. Why not?
Dust
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Gotze1: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
BKayy:
Just go through the acclaimed non-Yoruba handles he posted and you will realise it is just like all the fake monikers on nairaland designed to hide their true ethnicity.

Oga those handles are just like Juliusmalema, omenkà and the rest on this forum. They are masks
You should have also told us that the UGM that killed Dr Akunyili's husband are yorubas using UGM as covered.

Or those that were arrested in Indonesia waiting to be executed are also yorubas using igbo name as cover.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Gotze1: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
bomb24:

They deleted my early comment, This SW bmc's now go as far as cloning Igbo names on twitter. an alarm has been raised about this several times on twitter but fell on deaf ears.
Did yorubas don't also clone the igbo name of those waiting to be executed in Asia fir drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Gotze1: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Invictuse:
So what is wrong in being heartless to you foolish n miserable Jews. When same bandits attacked Yoruba n they ran into Cotonu do you fools n lunatics not make jest of them.

Oga go n bury your foolish dead, to hell with every igbos killed by bandit. Go sidown inside gutter if your are not OK with my opinion.

Yoruba like the OP are the ones that give dead brain Igbos mind to question Yoruba love. If your father don understand from Awolowo times say Yoruba no love you no lunatic from your tribe go de open tread query Yoruba love

Ask yourself have you ever seen any dead brain foolish Jew from Alaigbo query Fulani not having sympathy for the dead foolish doctor. To hell with all of you.

Like someone asked above what is the big deal if a foolish Igbo died in a bandit attack ? Nigerians are killed daily under this inept regime without a single thread opened. If any foolish Igbo died in the attack make any foolish set of Igbo go bury and get lost from my sight. To hell with you n your dead.

They should start blaming yorubas for the igbos they themselves are killing in their land na.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Gotze1: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Shut up, thank you very much
Na your father buy phone for him?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Gotze1: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ezeama400:

Have you even travelled out of your region to SW or nothern region ?

Forget about how Yoruba see SS people on nairaland which is not reflection of the reality on ground...

Let me tell you this for posterity sake and for your security sake as well, whenever their is issues in the north or yoruba land, you better run alongside with Igbos for your own good..
Despite yoruba people's education and exposure as fellow southerners,
99.9% of their kinsmen see everbody after ore Ondo state as Omo nna ( Igbo) take it or leave it..

If ajimobi who is a politician that has been exposed in politics for years could call Uche secondus Omo Ibo, if he could not differentiate Uche secondus from Igbos, then how do u think average Yoruba person on the street sees SS person ?.. Even you as a southerner may find it difficult to believe that tribes that made NE is not entirely the same tribes that made NW but we categorize them as one even when they are not.. Average southerner doesn't know this.. Infact average southerner on the street sees anybody from Benue up as Hausa people..
You better travel and face the reality.. Don't allow nairaland to deceive you... If you are living in Yoruba Land ask 5 or 10 Yoruba person how he sees someone from Akwa ibom, Cross river, Delta, Rivers Bayelsa or Edo state, come bck to my comment section and tell me their response...

Make I no even discuss how notherners see Igbo .... Those notherners sef dia own dey worst.. Once you are a southerner you are iyamiri.. Only their politicians still know the difference between Igbos and yoruba.. More reason if there is Crisis in the north, even yourubas fall victims as well.. Some Yorubas run to Igbo dominated area in Platue state for safety including yoruba Muslims.. lol....

Mind you, I am not saying you should hate anyone, I am only typing this long note so that you won't make mistake and become a victim of crisis due to your myopic orientation of being Loved by people that see you in a different way u never thought...

Summary... Yoruba person or people see you the way they see Igbos, weather they love you or hate you, that is what you will use your brain to know..

Mind you, I am Igbo of SS extraction
All this insipid jangbajantis just to poison someone to hate a particular people.

Shame on the womb that produced you. Spit..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
You really have time. Logic doesn't work with yeebos. Hate is one of the important chromosomes they pass from generation to generation. If you see any Igbo that is normal without hate, then be sure mutation has occurred along the line.
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by ojedele2020: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thanksful:

Don't bring misfortune into your life. The universe no dey sleep.
you already have misfortune in your family and generation to come very inconclusive humans

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by Justiceleague1: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gotze1:
Na your goatZE grin father buy phone for him?
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
You really have time. Logic doesn't work with yeebos. Hate is one of the important chromosomes they pass from generation to generation. If you see any Igbo that is normal without hate, then be sure mutation has occurred along the line.
Hmmm. You might have a point.
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by yorubarere: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Hypocrite. You will ignore hate from your fellow haters and be chasing after others.
Re: Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
wingmanIII:

WingmanIII to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Have you finished sampling your ashawo o mama and sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting / Fights Gets Dirtier As Seun Kuti And Okoye Brothers, Engage In Public Exchange / Construction In Nigeria ‘to Become World’s Fastest Growing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.