Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo (38277 Views)

2023 PBAT Ministerial Nominees - By Zone / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Lionnation: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
obembet:
No other tribe, that very bad
Do you have any sense like, is there any educated person from your tribe that lives or do business in Anambra
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Lionnation: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Triangles1:
No Yoruba no Hausa and they want to rule Nigeria.
so he should go to osun and look for a Yoruba man to appoint commissioner in Anambra, as if you idiots have Igbo commissioner in various states

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Be deceiving yourself.
The one and only reason is because ibos would never allow outsiders amongst them, not even fellow ibos from Imo or Enugu.
But they love to put their noses in other people's businesses.

It's a lie!
Come to UNN, Asegbeloyin in chemistry department, Paul Adeosun of Agricultural Economics to mention a few are loved, voted and/or given key departmal posts. Igbos like others in their towns a lot. It's the other tribes that don't normally come close. Other tribes act based on what they have been brainwashed about Igbos a lot and tend to stay away from Igbos.

However, this is not exonerating Soludo but attacking your "Igbos would not allow outsiders among them"
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Ejanla69: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

That's how they bastardise other profession.
So, there is no practising Agriculture graduate in Anambra and you want to tell me that with his medical practice he got more experience than others whose life and education is Agriculture...

That's how Buhari made Audu Ogbe minister of Agriculture, did he do 1/4 of what Akinwumi Adesina did as minister even when Adesina was not into active farm practice like Audi(just gave instance)

What do they know about Agricultural projects, planning and implementation?

What do they know about Sustainable Agriculture planning and practices?

What do they know about other areas of Agriculture apart from the fact that they re just rearing pigs, poultry or planting cassava?

See, I'm pained right now, just know that. This is another neglect for Agricultural graduates who re doing exceptionally well in this field. It's an insult.

your pain is not of my business..you studied agriculture in 4 walls of university with little or no practical education...you have the guts to compete in experience with a medical doctor who owns and runs a huge farm ..

pls getat wit ur pain. u re not making sense

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Ikukuudo: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Congratulations to the newly appointees.
But I just noticed that none is from his own LGA.
sad
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by yyba: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
bilulu:

Nobody from the East is qualified reason terrorists keep feasting on you guys... keep voting dullards and statues
hehehe
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ejanla69:

your pain is not of my business..you studied agriculture in 4 walls of university with little or no practical education...you have the guts to compete in experience with a medical doctor who owns and runs a huge farm ..

pls getat wit ur pain. u re not making sense

Seems u re the type that feels better with mildly insulting others.
I say it again, he chose the guy for compensation, simple! You think you re making sense coming onboard to defend him for choosing the guy ahead of all other active experts in agriculture who re into farming as well.
A key position as that is not what they give friends for compensation.
I could give you litany of areas where that man has limited knowledge of if you care to know.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by wilcox(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
festacman:
I was worried about having a medical doctor oversee Ministry of Agriculture but googling Dr. Forster Ihejiofor, I discovered that though a medical doctor, he is also a passionate practical farmer.

Well, given sometimes, innovative agricultural programmes are more about practical ideas than pushing existing practices, I will give him a benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, he had shared some impressive agricultural development ideas with Gov. Soludo to warrant this appointment. Perhaps!
Your research is in oder and we expect him to perform excellently well in that capacity.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Niwdog:
should he import them from their home land
Na person we come my house I fit give water drink, if you're afraid of coming to my house then you don't deserve my drink

So you people will come to our home land and starts dragging it with us?
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by aariwa(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kudos to soludo .Most of these guys are young brains yearning for Change .I know at least 50% of that list Omus made the list too and Agha mba.Congratulations to them
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
bilulu:

will he go to your state to pick commissioner? what if there re no one who qualify for such.

But u people will be dragging space with us in our home land
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
bmsteady:

But u people will be dragging space with us in our home land
those dragging space are qualified for the job, what kind of brain do you export to other parts of the country? Okada I guess
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bogus001:
What's ur business?

because you people introduced concept' one Nigeria!
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Na by force?
It is not an obligation to put any non indigene!

But u want take over another person home land??
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by SugarGirl44(f): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

It's a lie!
Come to UNN, Asegbeloyin in chemistry department, Paul Adeosun of Agricultural Economics to mention a few are loved, voted and/or given key departmal posts. Igbos like others in their towns a lot. It's the other tribes that don't normally come close. Other tribes act based on what they have been brainwashed about Igbos a lot and tend to stay away from Igbos.

However, this is not exonerating Soludo but attacking your "Igbos would not allow outsiders among them"

UNN is a federal uni, so it's no biggie. We have several igbo lecturers and staff in unilag too, in fact my project supervisor is one.
But I'm talking about state politics.
Your people like to run the affairs of other states and claim no man's land, but they would never take such.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
bilulu:

which state is he and how long has he been there? what re his qualifications?

Kano, 15 years, MBA.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
bilulu:

Can you please name one person you know that is qualified and he's not given the appointment

Dr Ajanlekoko Ékundayo
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
bilulu:

those dragging space are qualified for the job, what kind of brain do you export to other parts of the country? Okada I guess

..soon clear for your eye come 2023. We don't export crime across the land/globe.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Triangles1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:
so he should go to osun and look for a Yoruba man to appoint commissioner in Anambra, as if you idiots have Igbo commissioner in various states

Go Lagos or Kano, slowpoke slowpoke like you.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by nextstep(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm impressed to see so many young and well-qualified people.
Jisie ike and do us proud - your brother from across Orimiri

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Niwdog(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
bmsteady:

So you people will come to our home land and starts dragging it with us?
at least I came to your house to seek for it and you find me worthy. Try come to my house if you need it
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Lionnation: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Triangles1:

Go Lagos or Kano, slowpoke slowpoke like you.
I know you mention Lagos, forgetting that Lagos is not like any other state in Nigeria, show me one Yoruba prominent man living or doing business in Anambra,
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Niwdog:
at least I came to your house to seek for it and you find me worthy. Try come to my house if you need it

Lolz!

You know what I'm talking about, anyway humanity first!
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:
I know you mention Lagos, forgetting that Lagos is not like any other state in Nigeria, show me one Yoruba prominent man living or doing business in Anambra,

Lagos is your Biafra land? Among Dot in a circle
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Lionnation: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
bmsteady:

Lagos is your Biafra land? Among Dot in a circle
nairand infant yorubastard
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:
nairand infant yorubastard
Heyah! e pain ham
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Seredebe: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prof Amucheazi disappoint me

He don pass commissioner naah.

He suppose go Abuja dey play big men politics. Which one be Amucheazi as a commissioner?

Like Amucheazi, like prof Ogbu. After being deputy governor, prof Ogbu let himself down by taking appointment as EBSU VC.

This is why I always respect Chris Asoluka. Man knows his levels
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
bmsteady:

..soon clear for your eye come 2023. We don't export crime across the land/globe.
that was how e clear for everyone eyes back in 2015, till now you're still suffering it. bros if u like vote rubbish, bad governance is like stray bullets e no dey ask ur tribe or race.... most of those killed and kidnapped yesterday were APC supporters who voted this government, did the terrorists asked questions? no.... so if you like vote goat or sheep, when the time come everybody go collect e own fair share just like it's happening now
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
bmsteady:

Dr Ajanlekoko Ékundayo
Where does he reside? what sector does he work in? what position is he currently holding. I believe alit of things must be put into consideration
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Seredebe: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ikukuudo:
Congratulations to the newly appointees.
But I just noticed that none is from his own LGA.
sad

Check again. Uga is in Aguata LGA

Number 16

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Triangles1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lionnation:

Is because of you guys intolerant.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Lionnation: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Triangles1:

Is because of you guys intolerant.
no it's not that far far from it, because we welcome strangers, the problem is that you guys fear too much and secondly afraid to compete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.