Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo (38267 Views)

2023 PBAT Ministerial Nominees - By Zone / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Ikukuudo: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:

Check again. Uga is in Aguata LGA

Number 16

You are right.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by chigoizie7(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
yyba:
hehehe initial gragra

Is that what you wish?
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by yyba: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2022
chigoizie7:

Is that what you wish?
that is the reality, to be governor of CBN has different from elected governor of a state. He is just a new cormer in the game grin
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by manitoba(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Can Ndi Anamabra lend this man to Nigeria for 8 years ? I want to see something if Nigeria is truly cursed. Congrats to the Nominees. #Soludosolution
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by manitoba(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Felix Odumegwu, Omus my man. I wish them the best
aariwa:
Kudos to soludo .Most of these guys are young brains yearning for Change .I know at least 50% of that list Omus made the list too and Agha mba.Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by manitoba(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Felix Odumegwu. Omus my man. I wish them the best
aariwa:
Kudos to soludo .Most of these guys are young brains yearning for Change .I know at least 50% of that list Omus made the list too and Agha mba.Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by 1859e: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
MBBS for Agriculture.
What I observe is, they'll definitely be into it practically.

I commend him for appreciating the value of education through this appointment
Sorry I quoted you wrongly mindlog, I was meant to quote wiloy2k8
[/s]
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 4:15am On Mar 30, 2022
bilulu:

that was how e clear for everyone eyes back in 2015, till now you're still suffering it. bros if u like vote rubbish, bad governance is like stray bullets e no dey ask ur tribe or race.... most of those killed and kidnapped yesterday were APC supporters who voted this government, did the terrorists asked questions? no.... so if you like vote goat or sheep, when the time come everybody go collect e own fair share just like it's happening now

Seems u are see the implications of Decree 34 used by ur forefathers for suspended regional govt? Last last each region will take it destiny by it hands.

Prepare ur self on how to develop your region!
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 4:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Lionnation:
no it's not that far far from it, because we welcome strangers, the problem is that you guys fear too much and secondly afraid to compete

Lolz!
because we known your handy work since Jan 15, 1966-Kill them all in d names of power/politics
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Gkemz: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Triangles1:
No Yoruba no Hausa and they want to rule Nigeria.

What is yoruba and hausa doing in Anambra government? We don't hire toxic people with hatred for the Igbos.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by chigoizie7(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
yyba:
that is the reality, to be governor of CBN has different from elected governor of a state. He is just a new cormer in the game grin

Just as Peter obi when he became the governor.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by SweetyZinta(f): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Samakus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-sends-20-commissioner-nominees-to-anambra-assembly/amp/

Congratulations to them all. He is ready to work 5 out of the 20 nominees are women. A sure way to go.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by Samakus(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2022
SweetyZinta:

Congratulations to them all. He is ready to work 5 out of the 20 nominees are women. A sure way to go.

Lolz. Gender equality advocate
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by yyba: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
chigoizie7:

Just as Peter obi when he became the governor.
and peter obi later became criminal grin
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by chigoizie7(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
yyba:
and peter obi later became criminal grin

As you thought. Go and arrest him then.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by SweetyZinta(f): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Samakus:

Lolz. Gender equality advocate

Yes oooo. 35% affirmative action must be obeyed.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
bmsteady:

Seems u are see the implications of Decree 34 used by ur forefathers for suspended regional govt? Last last each region will take it destiny by it hands.

Prepare ur self on how to develop your region!
Everybody should go back to their region, then if north like make finish themselves with bandits and Bokoharam, I East like make them finish themselves with IPOB, if west like make them finish themselves with skull mining and rituals, we for Midwest go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by aalangel(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mixture of old and young.
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
bilulu:

Everybody should go back to their region, then if north like make finish themselves with bandits and Bokoharam, I East like make them finish themselves with IPOB, if west like make them finish themselves with skull mining and rituals, we for Midwest go dey alright

You got the message clearly! That is what we want: then we can be proud of confederation of Nigeria!
Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bilulu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
bmsteady:

You got the message clearly! That is what we want: then we can be proud of confederation of Nigeria!
There's beauty in confederation, everybody grow and develop at their own pace. all these unnecessary wastage will be cut down to the minimum because nobody will want to waste what he worked for. Nobody will be rushing to Lagos and Abuja the way it is now because everyone will focus on what their stare produces and generate. Niger state will sell their energy to other states, oga if you can't buy then generate ur own. North sells their produce and other natural resources to other states, if you can buy then go to the farm. Those producing oil sell theirs and you will see everyone is happy and progressing

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo by bmsteady(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
bilulu:

There's beauty in confederation, everybody grow and develop at their own pace. all these unnecessary wastage will be cut down to the minimum because nobody will want to waste what he worked for. Nobody will be rushing to Lagos and Abuja the way it is now because everyone will focus on what their stare produces and generate. Niger state will sell their energy to other states, oga if you can't buy then generate ur own. North sells their produce and other natural resources to other states, if you can buy then go to the farm. Those producing oil sell theirs and you will see everyone is happy and progressing

Correct!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.