Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack (52304 Views)

45 Passengers Kidnapped As Gunmen Attack Transporters Along Otukpo-Enugu Road / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Biggcake: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
I can never forget the day my dad was shot dead by the same terrorist on the kaduna to Abuja highway.

It was a horrible and troublesome experience.

Nothing is absolutely working in Nigeria.

May God save us in this Nigeria

But you supported Buhari because he is your tribe's man.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by noobody(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maynman:

Is this the first time they will be attacking the train..
last week that they attack airport too it was all planned?

This one has so many prominent people on board,most likely due to the just concluded APC event.

And I said most likely,I never confirmed it was planned.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by tollyboy5(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

Most Nigerians cannot afford guns...even the bandits who use guns buy them from the money they steal., or 'rent' them.

Says who?
Most Nigerian will afford guns
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrmacaroni7:
I don't know why the government can't curb these bandits at all

These bandits[b]TERROISTS [/b]are young boys brainwashed with cash & weapons
Are you OK, how can you see palm oil and call diesel.. You're not a good person..
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by muykem: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Islam hmmmmm
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's getting to the elites gradually. Maybe this time, they'll excalate this whole insecurity issue. Because non of them had been directly affected by it, they kept mute or only spoke without proper action. Now they can act.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by HIPROFILE(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dem talk say na turn weh good go deserve another

Like if you think APC does not deserve another turn and share if you think they deserve another turn.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by LordKushmann(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
175:
The media just made this guy!!!!!! Shiiiiiiit!!!!!!

Nawa dem for keep this fellow identify secret. Now his ransome has increased automatically.

High value kidnap victim!!!!
Lol. You're quite novel to the fact of things in this country if you think those lads don't know who they came for. The manifest was leaked beforehand.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
"The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank of Agriculture, Kabir Mohammed Adamu, has been confirmed as one of the Abuja-Kaduna train passengers abducted by bandits TERROISTs after the terrorists successfully blew up the train and immobilised it on Monday evening."

These Zoo media and their evil with the govt against the unfortunate zombies.. How can you see a terrorist and call him bandits. What is the meaning of bandit and terrorist; check the dictionary..
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Benbellamor: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This attack might be planned cus there are some prominent Niggars wey board that train......

Nevertheless, APC government has failed us woefully and doesn't deserve another chance.....

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Don't vote that pastor ahead of atiku...
That pastor is another version of his master...
Not planned
The train has all the new luxury of a plane, it was an exiting experience when I used it twice to and from Rigassa Kaduna to abuja kubwa
The type of people in the VIP sections will amaze you...
The truth is that the government did nothing to secure the rail lines in the night
There are night drones that can be monitoring movements of bandits but THE NORTH AS A REGION IS COMPROMISED WITH SHARING SAME IDEOLOGY WITH TERRORIST BUT THEY WILL DENY AND ARGUE IT
The day they agree to deal decisively with their problems that's the day they will get liberated...

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by BJanta: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/29/breaking-managing-director-nigerias-bank-agriculture-adamu-among-abuja-kaduna-train
I think the government will act decisively now that the bandits have started to hit high-profile victims. Just pray so.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by DCmonster: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooslem terrorists sympathisers are being treated in a catholic hospital, I thought hell rufai has turned Kaduna to London.

Wonders just begun.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by nubiangod9(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Railway achievement in the dust
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by olabukola: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Now the menance is getting to the high and mighty maybe just maybe the bubu government will start taking action.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
I can never forget the day my dad was shot dead by the same terrorist on the kaduna to Abuja highway.

It was a horrible and troublesome experience.

Nothing is absolutely working in Nigeria.

May God save us in this Nigeria

Hmm
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by moneyissweet(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
See what Allahhu Akbar has done to his forehead.

All I can say is that terrorists just kidnapped a terrorist.

Just a family mater
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Kaymansion(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:
angry

For the sake of the victim... his identity should have been kept quiet by the Press.

His ransom just increased by another 50 million naira.
Do you think they don't know he his among the passenger on board, who knows is because of him the operation was carry out mind you deputy governor of zamfara state is also on board
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by MPG3: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexpre11:
Buhari is a Failure
Buhari is a Failure
Buhari is a Massive Failure
you can say that again
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Zooposki(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joseph08:
The sweet will reach everybody...

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Joseph08(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zooposki:

cheesy cheesy

Nasoo bro.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by poiZon: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

1.No government has been able to eradicate crime. The Italian mafia...a bit like our bandits...are still active, and have been for over a century.

2.Eradicating banditry is going to take more than just sending in the army to beat them up.....we need things like good schools, good border control, a diversified economy, etc etc. We need changed mindsets, people doing their jobs, etc etc. All that does not fit on a campaign poster, and people want quick quick.

PS.

It is easy to defeat the bandits, but defeating the conditions that created them is another matter.
U r talking of good schools and all sorts.. Do we have good schools in southern Nigeria?
Are there indigenous bandits here exception of ipob which is the aftermath of govt insensitivity in handling issues...

North population is a serious concern that should be looked into.

U see kids marrying 3wives with no jobs all because religion permits.

Birth control should be a serious conversation in that part if we really want progress in this country.

Even as UAE and saudi is, they don't procreate like pigs and chickens..
They r still core islamic nations.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Their visit to Kaduna airport drove the planes away, the only viable option was train. Atleast business class and first class. Then they knew the exact train and time.

It seems coordinated.

What do I know self?

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Ajeyo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This attack might be planned cus there are some prominent Niggars wey board that train......

Nevertheless, APC government has failed us woefully and doesn't deserve another chance.....

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Don't vote that pastor ahead of atiku...
That pastor is another version of his master...

Pastor Osinbajo is the best in terms of everything,the whole world knew so,ask Google if it's a lie.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by IslamIncest: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Moniye33:
PDP caused it

16 years of government

Vulture Griller @mmabbqgrill am I making sense?
grin
Felix Terungwa Dav grin

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by blaqtom(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

1.No government has been able to eradicate crime. The Italian mafia...a bit like our bandits...are still active, and have been for over a century.

2.Eradicating banditry is going to take more than just sending in the army to beat them up.....we need things like good schools, good border control, a diversified economy, etc etc. We need changed mindsets, people doing their jobs, etc etc. All that does not fit on a campaign poster, and people want quick quick.

PS.

It is easy to defeat the bandits, but defeating the conditions that created them is another matter.

Comparing terrorist to Italian mafia...APC is filled with your types...u Don ever hear say Mafia kidnap people for train or sack a community for Italy? First was airport?conditions? Are they the only one facing hardship Even me when dey type dey experience in a way Even yourself......come down south see our innocent youths killed and tagged cultist because of haircut or way they are dressed death penalty should be implemented to deter anyone from engaging in banditry
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Germanhunter(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
lugado:
This is pure sabotage. I suspect PDP handiwork. They are obviously trying to destroy the little legacy that apc has leftso they can use to for campaign.
First it was adulterated fuel
Next was airport
Now train
I won't be surprised if the second naija bridge is blown up
We understand ipob and boko haram's ideology
What ideology do bandits have that will make them target airports and railways when they can kidnap a whole village without stress

What humans do just to get power baffles me

You are sentenced to burning by the stake ...you honestly believe this jagbajantis you wrote .. pdp,apc, and you too ...koniragba funyi
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by sinkhole: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
jababillions:
Lol

Everybody go collect for naija last last.

I thought Pantami (the Fake Professor) said with NIN all Bandits and terrorists will be apprehended, weytin come happen?

Make una continue to dey pursue pressers with EFCC up and down while bandits and terrorists roam free.

Maybe I go drop my lappy and become bandit since it is not considered as a crime by the vegetable in Aso rock.
If you wan join, bros, collect licence from FG first o, otherwise na you dem go use for example!
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
blaqtom:

Comparing terrorist to Italian mafia...APC is filled with your types...u Don ever hear say Mafia kidnap people for train or sack a community for Italy? First was airport?conditions? Are they the only one facing hardship Even me when dey type dey experience in a way Even yourself......come down south see our innocent youths killed and tagged cultist because of haircut or way they are dressed death penalty should be implemented to deter anyone from engaging in banditry

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Tzar(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
They are also mostly Fulanis, so go figure!

Mrmacaroni7:
I don't know why the government can't curb these bandits at all

These bandits are young boys brainwashed with cash & weapons
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Geeman2006: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
poiZon:

U r talking of good schools and all sorts.. Do we have good schools in southern Nigeria?
Are there indigenous bandits here exception of ipob which is the aftermath of govt insensitivity in handling issues...

North population is a serious concern that should be looked into.

U see kids marrying 3wives with no jobs all because religion permits.

Birth control should be a serious conversation in that part if we really want progress in this country.

Even as UAE and saudi is, they don't procreate like pigs and chickens..
They r still core islamic nations.

Yeah, but still, the North has to face these issues and deal with them

Otherwise a new set of bandits will arise when this lot has been dealt with
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Martinsvp1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Everything is just upside down...Train is not safe for travels, flight fares have increased astronomically and for road transportation,we don't have good roads +fuel price increase+herdsmen+bandits....
Only God can save Naija at this point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / 2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.