Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack (52355 Views)

45 Passengers Kidnapped As Gunmen Attack Transporters Along Otukpo-Enugu Road / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

1.No government has been able to eradicate crime. The Italian mafia...a bit like our bandits...are still active, and have been for over a century.

2.Eradicating banditry is going to take more than just sending in the army to beat them up.....we need things like good schools, good border control, a diversified economy, etc etc. We need changed mindsets, people doing their jobs, etc etc. All that does not fit on a campaign poster, and people want quick quick.

PS.

It is easy to defeat the bandits, but defeating the conditions that created them is another matter.

Did they not know all of these before promising to eradicate insecurity within 6 months if voted in by Nigerians?
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This attack might be planned cus there are some prominent Niggars wey board that train......

Nevertheless, APC government has failed us woefully and doesn't deserve another chance.....

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Don't vote that pastor ahead of atiku...
That pastor is another version of his master...

I'm guessing the best candidate is Atiku, abi?

Yẹ̀yẹ́ dey smell.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
FOJEM:

Did they not know all of these before promising to eradicate insecurity within 6 months if voted in by Nigerians?

Ask APC.

I never voted for them or PDP.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by oilmane(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/29/breaking-managing-director-nigerias-bank-agriculture-adamu-among-abuja-kaduna-train

It is high time our security agencies, especially the intelligence department is revamped if its present top shots can't up their game, what happens to using satellites to track the movement of these kidnappers? Hundreds of school children have been kidnapped and their kidnappers were never brought to book, same with hundreds of villagers, a serving general was killed and till date we've not heard anything about his killers, bandits attacked an airport and got away with it, they're now attacking trains and kidnapping its passengers. What is the job of our intelligence officials if not to get information on the activities of the enemy of this nation and nipping it on the bud? This nonsense can't be allowed to continue, it is high time a permanent stop is put to it, may the soul of those who lost their lives in this and all previous attacks rest in perfect peace, and may all the persons involved in carrying out all these attacks die and rot in hell like the beast they are.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by StreetMedia: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
I wonder how souls will be dying everyday in this geographical space and some people will be talking about 2023 election.

What a hell!
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by NorthernersSuck: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
DryMouth:
Family matter..

Northern Nigeria is most dangerous place in the world to live

Yes, after Ogun State
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

1.No government has been able to eradicate crime. The Italian mafia...a bit like our bandits...are still active, and have been for over a century.

2.Eradicating banditry is going to take more than just sending in the army to beat them up.....we need things like good schools, good border control, a diversified economy, etc etc. We need changed mindsets, people doing their jobs, etc etc. All that does not fit on a campaign poster, and people want quick quick.

PS.

It is easy to defeat the bandits, but defeating the conditions that created them is another matter.

The incident that happened is not mere crime, it's terrorism!
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by tit(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kadunistan
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
I can never forget the day my dad was shot dead by the same terrorist on the kaduna to Abuja highway.

It was a horrible and troublesome experience.

Nothing is absolutely working in Nigeria.

May God save us in this Nigeria
Sorry for your loss bro.

But if you believe nothing is working gather your people up north and champion for the restructuring of the country.

Our constitution and present structure of the federating system play a huge role in the calamity that has befallen us in this British experiment called Nigeria.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Bigchristo: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/29/breaking-managing-director-nigerias-bank-agriculture-adamu-among-abuja-kaduna-train
First when the incident happened they intend to keep it silent like nothing happened even some news reporters lied that it was just the rail track that was blown, sadly a lots of people were killed others kidnapped this country is becoming Like Haiti and Syria Afghan very soon there will be no safe place for any of us let’s just keep silent and campaigning for failed political parties and leaders una eyes go soon clear
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Ixodes(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Been kidnapped has turned to national cake I pray make e no reach everybody
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by TMANO: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a shame, now that he is being exposed by the media, does this not put him in greater danger?
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by chatinent: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nothing pain me pass Chinelo’s death.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by wonderiyke(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:
angry

For the sake of the victim... his identity should have been kept quiet by the Press.

His ransom just increased by another 50 million naira.

People should use their sense nah.

Press get sense before?
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Larrykaysail(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrmacaroni7:
I don't know why the government can't curb these bandits at all

These bandits are young boys brainwashed with cash & weapons
They have sponsors from the top, ones they start they cant stop
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by escohido123: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is well.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mtchewww!! I thought it was bank of America sef. I want say bandit don buy market.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by escohido123: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
You know what, you're worse than an animal- No human feelings at all- I pray that your pr0stitute m0ther would find herself in a situation worse than this. Go fu€k your mama

But he did not lie now.The monster nuturef by the north have over grown.

Shaking my head.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by bilangha(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

The dot on his forehead confirms that the kidnapper and the kidnapped are one.

Modified:
Terrorism and banditry is striving because he and his people never condemned it b
ecause of their religious affiliations.

I see oil in your brain..dude bags
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by God1000(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
qekng40:
What if all this is a planned attack.

What if they release them all within some days so we can praise this administration??

Just what it....
that's bullshit, it shouldn't have happened in the first place, what about the dead passengers, will they be brought back to live
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by NOwazobia: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Mubiola360: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Modified:
Terrorism and banditry is striving because he and his people never condemned it because of their religious affiliations.

May God Almighty forgive you for your false statement and hate for Islam.
Just this month, Saudi Arabia executed 91 people linked with terrorist activities, you people condemned it,
Instead of you to blame your own government, you are abusing Islam.
The truth will come out soon.

I want to advice you, flash your search light on the Western countries for the woos going on in Africa.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Exceed15: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
When GEJ was dealing with these terrorist, the useless Buhari was shouting war against the north. Look at what APC has plunged the nation into and the most hit has been north.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Exceed15: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Modified:
Terrorism and banditry is striving because he and his people never condemned it because of their religious affiliations.

Gbam! No plus , no minus. U hit it.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Exceed15: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
I can never forget the day my dad was shot dead by the same terrorist on the kaduna to Abuja highway.

It was a horrible and troublesome experience.

Nothing is absolutely working in Nigeria.

May God save us in this Nigeria

Kai sorry about that bro. God will heal you.
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by BigBashiru: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by qekng40(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
God1000:
that's bullshit, it shouldn't have happened in the first place, what about the dead passengers, will they be brought back to live

Have you ever heard of collateral damage?

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Blankstare(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zagee:
Kaduna is a dangerous place!!

We can neither use the roads, now the trains? Airlines are expensive, even if you board, there's an existential threat to life at the Kaduna Airports.

Indeed Kaduna is a dangerous place!!

Oh kd my kd! I feel sad
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Sorry for your loss bro.

But if you believe nothing is working gather your people up north and champion for the restructuring of the country.

Our constitution and present structure of the federating system play a huge role in the calamity that has befallen us in this British experiment called Nigeria.

Lol!!! why are you guys identifying me with the North. I am not from the north. I am Yoruba by tribe. Tho I only live in kaduna.

Well maybe you guys assume that my moniker is a Muslim name so I am from the North. Lol
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
tekjansen2:

Kind of applies to everyone in this country, not just Fulani's.

Thing is, we have a large population of young people in this country. A large percentage of crime in this country....cultisim, violence, etc. Dealing with it takes not only smashing them, but smashing the conditions that led to the problem

We can beat and destroy the bandits today, but if we don't take care of the conditions that gave rise to them, tomorrow a new set will come up.

Bros ur ideas are noble and I must commend you for still believing in Nigeria, but the biggest question nobody has been able to answer on this bandits issue is "are they foreign or local bandits" before we start building schools for anyone that kills us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.