Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Transfer Rumours: Raphinha, Barca, Haaland, Real Madrid, Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer Rumours: Raphinha, Barca, Haaland, Real Madrid, Mbappe (188 Views)

France President Convinced Me To Snub Real Madrid –mbappe / Setback For Madrid: Mbappe's Mother Optimistic Over New Deal / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Rumours: Raphinha, Barca, Haaland, Real Madrid, Mbappe by NaijaBookings: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Barcelona and Raphinha have reached an AGREEMENT on personal terms. The club has offered him a 5 season contract. ✅

Leeds United are interested in Oscar Mingueza who could be part of the deal. � + �

Via : MatteMoretto and SPORT

Luke Shaw has claimed that England captain Harry Kane is 'probably' the best striker in world football.

"For me at the moment, the way he’s playing, he’s one of the best strikers in the world, probably the best. So hopefully you can keep that form up, keep it going.

"He’s showing it week in, week out at the moment and it’s a joy to watch. Long may that continue and I’m sure he will be hunting another Golden Boot and all the other records."

Via 90min

Aurélien Tchouaméni’s agent has denied to Le Parisien any agreement on personal terms with Real Madrid. ❌

Real are following Tchouaméni’s performances with Monaco since long time alongside two Premier League clubs and PSG but there’s nothing agreed with any club.

Via : Fabrizio Romano

Barcelona president on Haaland and Mbappe :

"Haaland or Mbappé to Barça? The conditions I've been told about these two deals... we'd never accept to spend those figures, no way. I see both of them really far from Barça".

(1) (Reply)

Kansas Basketball Make History With Latest Comeback Against UNC / Guys If You Have Been Lossing To Sportbet This Is For You / Fhfgfhgfhfgjhfgj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.