Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do (8975 Views)

My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! / Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / My Phone Fell Inside Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by Djbond(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
My power bank fell inside water. What can I do please .
.. I guess water has entered inside through the ports. I charged it at full bar last night and after getting into water, the battery light has reduced to zero
Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by Dycaptain(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Put it inside oven now

1 Like

Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by princemillla(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Dip it inside grains like rice it will absorb the water
Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by thespokenword: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
what would you do if your torchlight battery fell into a bowl of water? I guess you would mop it up and attempt to dry it under direct sunlight. What you have in the power bank is similar to the torchlight battery.However , drying it under direct sunlight is not advisable. so , in an expert opinion:
mop it up with a dry clothing ;
attempt opening the plastic cover without disengaging the wiring on the panel;
use a blower,i.e. a fan, to dislodge any gathered water on the battery and the panel;
lastly, allow it to dry under room temperature.
However,if all of this does not get it to work, please do not force it as it is dangerous to toy around with damaged cells. Dispose IT REASONABLY .
Do have a great time.
Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by Davebi(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2017
If this happens to you, best to take it out immediately and wipe dry with tissue paper or cloth that is very absorbent.

Best to avoid being in this situation. If you want to buy, go for water proof solar power bank like HG solar power bank chargers -
https://www.hetogrowshop.com/shop

The Quality Assurance page provides quality informative tips on what to look out for including:
What are off-grid solar products?
What is a Power Bank?
How To Detect a Fake Solar Power Bank - Functionality, Quality and Originality Test
What does mAh mean? Also Amp, voltage and watts.
How long will a power bank last? How durable is a power bank?
How long will a 10000mAh power bank take to charge my phone?
How long will it take to charge a 10000mah power bank using electricity?
How long will the solar panel take to charge a 10000mah power bank?
Some Basic Powerbank Clues
What capacity should you buy?
Can I use a power bank to charge another?

Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by Liwenjing(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com
Re: My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dash it to me..

(1) (Reply)

''INVALID NIN SUBMISSION'' What Could Be The Cause? / Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) / Mi Tribe A500 Replacement Battery Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.