Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest (26339 Views)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
rocknation62:
Buhari Will Handle Security, Osinbajo Will Handle Economy

Security has gone to toilet, the economy is dead sef, resting in peace...

I think it's that picture Potable copied to make him raising his chest high sef...

May Nigeria never happen to us.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by onuman: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
ganisucks:
Finally we are getting some clarity. After one Baba told everyone that over 60 people were killed, his friend-in-quest of power has retraced his steps and done the right thing by releasing the official list of casualties.

The government still needs to sit down with baba and find out his source

It's like Baba BAT has gone anti-establishment since the 60 dead he said was not from the official reports of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by derecho(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
There was a target travelling in that train. They know what they did.
No be today bandits get guns and bombs.

And to think DSS didn't get intels speaks volume.

El-rufai ...El-rufai....hmmn

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by uptownemmygee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria no way oo
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Emeka511(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
God will help us in this country from one bad news to another...

Good evening NL.
Please I really need help because Im becoming depressed.
I am a graduate of computer science B.sc class 2015/ 2016 and I completed my NYSC 2018...I am 31 years old. After my service i got a job with a construction company as a lab assistant which I worked for 1 year and some months before I was given redundancy due to a problem between our company and the state government that was in April 2021 after the burial of my late dad... since then till now I've not gotten a job even when I still apply for openings online.
I am a very hard working man and I don't like to be ideal since getting another job was a problem so I started selling footwears online just to keep myself busy... God has been faithful doing this business but still things has not been going too well in this business but I still strive, still apply for jobs online and also talk to people for help of getting a job but they keep promising but till now nothing... This year 2022 I've gone for 2 Interviews here in Abuja but til now no response from the companies I went for the interviews. I have a lot of responsibilities on me like talking care of my mom and my younger sister as the first and only son but I don't really know why things has not really been working as planned.
Pls Nairalanders I really need help before I do something that won't be good for me and also my family.
I reside in Abuja and I am open to any type of job but I'd most perfere a job in my course of study computer science... I am a Very fast learner With good communicational skills, team worker, good on computer hardware and peripherals, MSword, Excel, Power point etc.
I will be glad if I really find help here honestly because I'm really getting pressure from everyone including my family and I'm not getting any younger...pls you all should help me and God will bless y'all

You can contact me on 08134640283
Email: emekaemele009@gmail.com
For my CV.
Thank you all as I await a positive response.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by gambia(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2022
if a northern medical doctor was murdered in the East, El rufai or that dumb son of his will be giving threats and ultimatums.

if this attack happened in the East, the federal military will be interrogating the ashes of the nearby villages by now.

we will see military aircrafts from other regions of Nigeria (no air force base in the East hosting fixed wing craft) doing a headcount of the trees in the region.

we will see every young man in black arrested as a suspect.

the pythons will dance, crocodiles will smile and Amadioha will sing.

Hypocrisy at its best. in there vigor to hate the Igbo man, they have set there house on fire.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by VPN11(m): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2022
An attack on terrorist ;is an attack against northerners;Nigeria government
Government hiding; under one northern; sentiments;to slaughter northerners ;and indigenous Nigerians everywhere.Ethnic cleansing.

Jajaweeds foot soldiers ‘Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill’: Boko Haram’s reign of terror in Nigeria

Terrorists has killed thousands of people, abducted at least 2000 and forced more than a million to flee their homes since 2009. Through a campaign of almost daily killings, bombings, abductions, looting and burning, The jajaweeds foot soldiers has crippled normal life in Nigeria. Towns and villages have been pillaged. Schools, churches, mosques and other public buildings have been attacked and destroyed. Boko Haram is brutally mistreating civilians trapped in areas under its control. Amnesty International’s research shows that the jajaweeds has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity with impunity.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by abah001: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Dullard carry our borrowed money to go and buy train and track for terrorist to destroy. Nepotistic bad man
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Sunnykind(m): 2:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by ButterBurger: 3:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Na only deadbody Dem ready to dey find after the usual government made disasters.
Na to dey impress victims family to find their dead bodies Dem dey after.
Only because they wan even make money from the search operations.
If only they can at least rescue the missing ones.
Maybe the families of the living can still shed tears of joy.
But the useless law enforcement and rescuers will just want to use the opportunity to be famous on tv and news.
Especially their spokesman and search/rescue director.
Look some of these so called law enforcement people relatives could be next victims tomorrow. But of course they wouldn't think about this now
Who else are we gonna blame if not the head.
Of course the lazy president, who is the Chief law enforcer and Chief security officer of the nation.
GCFR my foot
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by james917: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2022
All routes to Kaduna are unsafe. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Badonasty(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol….but they told us 970 people were onboard…na black market tickets be that or what
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by Dpharisee: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022
post=111486372:
All the politicians, people, terrorists, terrorists supporters involved in this inhumane and wicked terrorism attack will never know peace all the rest of the remaining short miserable lives they have to live.

Each and everyone of them will never see the end of this year.
Brutal deaths await them and each and everyone in their abode.

This is the height of wickedness.
Anyone supporting the deaths of innocent Nigerians all over the country will all die like animals on the road.
Deaths to all hypocritical animals in this space.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

( Quote this post and let us know if you are one of the people supporting terrorism and deaths of innocent Nigerians here, let Nairalanders know you today.
Anuofias Oloriburukus
everywhere)

So painful.
All the people supporting terrorists in Nigeria, say una and una family go die better death, Lai Lai.
E no possible.....

The evil y'all pray for will befall you in due time.
These animals are even rejoicing about this attack,
Cursed and wicked souls.

May the Souls of the departed Rest in Perfect Peace.

Take an elderly reply below.
God save your soul.

SOLUTION :

The patrol vehicles are available but they cannot reach everywhere, they are thinking about the possibility of employing natives until we get those equipment. Beyond the drones, we need helicopters.

The solution is not in running away from the militants or the bandits.
The solution is providing the technology that lets you know that they are around.

Even if they get us approval, it will take some months to acquire them from overseas to install them. We need to do that to enable us see from Kaduna-Abuja, Itakpe-Warri and from Lagos-Ibadan railways, so that we don’t continue to lose lives because lives are important,
Just getat with this long gibberish sad
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by ezewealth(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2022
This attack, have they arrested anybody? No. That means we should be expecting more. I pity ppl who still dey pray or get hope for this damn nation
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by kingsmaila(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
We can not always blame the Government while we are the cause of our retrogress as a nation. How can some people just get up and plan to kill their fellow human for the fun of it or for political or what so ever reason best known to them.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by fof1: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=284057470544354&id=100068203105596

What Did they Collect the Manifest for,Pls? The Governor is d Worst Thing that happened to Kaduna...Mouthy, Terrorist Supporting, Religious Bigot and Deceitful Clanist...RIP to the Dead.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest by webizone(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
Very sad but true
Because even the killers are occultic. So they are safe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu / Aregbesola And Fayose At The 20th Anniversary Of Ekiti State / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.