Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Worlds Hardest Riddle: Can You Solve It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Worlds Hardest Riddle: Can You Solve It? (2452 Views)

Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? / Logical Problem (can U Solve It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds Hardest Riddle: Can You Solve It? by Enwy: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2011
I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you Guess the Riddle ?

When UI Students were told to solve this they could not come up with an answer but It took Kindergarten kids 10 seconds to answer it. What do you think they answered?

I'm not even sure what the answer is. If you want to know what I think, visit www.alutaads.com/forum

(1) (Reply)

MTN Promo / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking / Rib Cracking Funny Memes(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.