Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do ? (274 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do ? by Williampisces: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
My neighbor's newly married wife is beautiful and she's also a Pisces... We talked for about an hour during sit at home yesterday while the husband was away in another state working... This evening, less than 4hours ago, she came and we kissed, nothing more... Would you have me continue or call it a quit?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do ? by oxiide22(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Williampisces:
My neighbor's newly married wife is beautiful and she's also a Pisces... We talked for about an hour during sit at home yesterday while the husband was away in another state working... This evening, less than 4hours ago, she came and we kissed, nothing more... Would you have me continue or call it a quit?? undecided
Quit

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do ? by Biodundimeji(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Williampisces:
OP, abeg stop
She wants to use your head

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do ? by brosom(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
What has she being a 'PIECES' got to do with u kissing her?

Abeg I still dey vex for stupid chicken, no come add more vex for me before I go beat the remaining sense out of u.

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do ? by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
mtchweee

I have nothing do because the two fishes chasing their tails are Influenced by the surroundings.
Careless, rash, and ill-disciplined
Inability to confront reality due to an absence of confid

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do ? by yuping(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
lipsrsealed the devil is busy in Russia, he will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Married and still Kissing another man? Guys see the kind of women person go marry
Re: What Would You Do ? by Badbunny: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
I know a guy that makes coffins (just in case)
What's your height BTW..? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Your Relationship To The Altar / You're Dating The Wrong Partner If He/she Is Doing Any Of These 7 Things / 11 Things That Boost Love And Romance Faster Than Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.