Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? (256 Views)

What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm very very sure its not Nigeria

Can anyone tell me who the giant of Africa right now is
Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Ammishaddai: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
It could be any country other than Nigeria .
Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Realmi: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Coutonou

Hope say I spell am well
Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Madagascar

2 Likes

Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by cvarinzechukwu: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Zimbabwe
Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Ximenez(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria
Nigeria has the 30th largest economy in the world.
But unfortunately the country is riddled with insecurity and natural disasters in human form who are looting the nation to doom.
Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by bahdpersona(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ximenez:
Nigeria
Nigeria has the 30th largest economy in the world.
But unfortunately the country is riddled with insecurity and natural disasters in human form who are looting the nation to doom.
I think been a continental giant shouldn't be determined by Economy alone. Nigeria is bad in other areas like, standard of living, security, currency stability and many more

1 Like

Re: Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa?? by Ximenez(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
bahdpersona:
I think been a continental giant shouldn't be determined by Economy alone. Nigeria is bad in other areas like, standard of living, security, current stability and many more
Corruption is the major problem.
A good economy is the bedrock of everything.
Take security for example.
Let's say they budget 50 Billion Naira for security. Only 100 million Naira will be used for that purpose while the rest will be embezzled.
Our security personnels are everywhere with Rusty rifles using paper tape to hold the magazines in place.
Buhari sanctioned $1.9B to build railway to link Nigeria to Niger republic, why?
Yet they claim their is no money to pay ASUU.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Get This / There's No Poor Person But We Only Have Poor Mindset / Real Facts About Real Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.