Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant (5953 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Kabba Prison Attack: Most Of The Escaped Inmates Re-Arrested - Kogi Govt / Peter Obi Is A Very Ignorant Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by MarketForces: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Reflect7:

Ignorant response of a bigot. Over 99% of northerners have not ''armed their children'' or asked their children to be terrorists. Be human, which is what you are first, before being a 'southerner' or 'northerner'.

What percentage of Igbos are IPOB??
What percentage supports Nnamdi Kanu??

If you have ever read stories about the Nigerian army ransacking a village in the east, killing and destroying the properties of innocent villagers in the name of looking for the hideouts of unknown gunmen and kept quiet, then you are the PRESIDENT GENERAL of BIGOTS.

Let the other tribes in the train cry for their citizens. All lives matter but since Nigeria under buhari has shown Igbos that our lives doesn't matter, we decided to place value on the life of the Igbo ourselves. If others hate you, the worst thing to do is to hate yourself also.

As a footnote, hope you saw the DSS memo accusing IPOB of trying to bomb the Abuja stadium yesterday? I leave you to your conscience

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Nyanmiridunce: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Sergio101:

My Yolloba brother.
I hope you will be very "happen" today.

Beside, let me say it clear to you.......the blood of a single igbo person is greater than that of your three coward brothers combined.

Didn't many died on the train (I know Yolloba person is involved too)??....... which one among them caused an uproar.

If you answer it.........you jejely go off my mention angry
It didn't cause uproar cos we're not attention seeking tribe. Na una dey do 'see me', no other tribe get that luxury of time to be seeking relevance where there's none. To an average Nigerian, ibo and ebira no different so stop giving yourself unnecessary importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Sergio101(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
It didn't cause uproar cos we're not attention seeking tribe. Na una dey do 'see me', no other tribe get that luxury of time to be seeking relevance where there's none. To an average Nigerian, ibo and ebira no different so stop giving yourself unnecessary importance.

Wow grin. It's very nice.

Now jump up and be "happen" for what you just said.

Have a nice day my Yolloba friend.

Outta here!!!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Rejoiced and mocked...? what did the champion wakili do..? We only reminded you we told you with insults to further bring down your self esteem since you have joined banditry

Invictuse:
Check my monicker I have make several comment expressing the fact the Chinolo death is as relevant as the death of others killed by same badit with not a thing special.

The Igbos love to sell themselves superior over others with their noise but I don't buy such foolishness. The Igbo rejoiced n mocked Yorubas when bandit attacked Oyo state n Yorubas fled to Benin republic I wonder why they are now seeking the emphaty sympathy they never gave.

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Donaluta(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are just foolishly ignorant to the point I won't waste my precious time arguing with you. When it's gets to your family somehow, I will see how you will handle that.

When them tell you truth.. You go begin type nonsense... You hate the truth... We don't fucking care.. the north should take care of there problem..
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by West1side: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
May it never be well with not only but your father if your do trace me. I like to know what your oloriburuku father will do after you trace me. Make e no beta 4 me if I no beat the 2 of you to your graves. Just imagine this cursed bastard threatening me...lol.

OyeofIkoTuN:
Rejoiced and mocked...? what did the champion wakili do..? We only reminded you we told you with insults to further bring down your self esteem since you have joined banditry

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by HarryDuce(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Check my monicker I have make several comment expressing the fact the Chinolo death is as relevant as the death of others killed by same badit with not a thing special.

The Igbos love to sell themselves superior over others with their noise but I don't buy such foolishness. The Igbo rejoiced n mocked Yorubas when bandit attacked Oyo state n Yorubas fled to Benin republic I wonder why they are now seeking the emphaty sympathy they never gave.

God bless you

RIP to the Dead
Everyone will surely Die
But the way these Easterners reason hen,
I can't agree less with your valid assertions.

It's funny to know that one shares the country with these set of myopic individuals.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
West1side:
May it never be well with not only but your father if your do trace me. I like to know what your oloriburuku father will do after you trace me. Make e no beta 4 me if I no beat the 2 of you to your graves. Just imagine this cursed bastard threatening me...lol.

You dey mind this fool?
If you drag things with a pig,you will roll in the mud.
It's better you don't give him unnecessary publicity by answering him.

@oyeofIkotun
You will finally get sense.
The war you're praying for will surely come to you.
There is nothing patriotic about you
You often times call Nigeria,a shit hole but you're still in the same Nigeria.

Just know that INTERNET never forgets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarketForces:

What percentage of Igbos are IPOB??
What percentage supports Nnamdi Kanu??

If you have ever read stories about the Nigerian army ransacking a village in the east, killing and destroying the properties of innocent villagers in the name of looking for the hideouts of unknown gunmen and kept quiet, then you are the PRESIDENT GENERAL of BIGOTS.

Let the other tribes in the train cry for their citizens. All lives matter but since Nigeria under buhari has shown Igbos that our lives doesn't matter, we decided to place value on the life of the Igbo ourselves. If others hate you, the worst thing to do is to hate yourself also.

As a footnote, hope you saw the DSS memo accusing IPOB of trying to bomb the Abuja stadium yesterday? I leave you to your conscience

Your name truly depicts your write up.
You're not different from market thugs.

Why do you think it's only you going through hardship in the country.

Your sentimental sentiments has beclouded your level of reasoning not to think that there are more than 60 Nigerians that died In that attack.

But you keep on emphasizing on one person.
When there are many hausas, Ibos, Yorubas and other tribes that went with the most unfortunate incidence.

Meanwhile,it does not mean that you care about the dead but you want to use the unfortunate incidence to chase clout.

May the blood of the departed hunt you forever.
May God flush evils like you from this country
You're not different from the evil politicians
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Valid points you got up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by hucknall: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
tekjansen2:

Most of the people who use the internet are from the South. Especially this site.

Also, people identify with a pretty face. (Pretty girl syndrome). In the USA, a missing girl case gets traction if the girl is a blonde haired white girl. Same for murdered girl. Other colors, especially black women, meh.

Here in Nigeria, Chinelo is a pretty Southern gal. Most people who use the internet are Southerners like her...from the middle and upper classes. They would identify with her far more than a Northerner.

It's part psychological, part tribal, part disunity....
gbamsolutely!
Btw why should Southerners worry for people that don't even value their own lives? Northerners have voices they should speak up for themselves.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by hucknall: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tallesty1:
You people are not honest in this space.

Chi's gender, tribe and beauty has nothing to do with the emphasis being placed on her death.

Why her death stood out among the many is because....

1. She called out for help on Twitter.

2. The nature of the responses she got from Twitter.

Supposing she didn't post on Twitter, nobody would have know that she was there until at least the time others were discovered.

Nobody will have any reason to be more angry over her death if the tweeps didn't use her call for help to catch cruise.
to be honest those factors had a lot to do with it than you think.
1. Naturally the society is sympathetic to girls especially pretty ones. They feel they are eggs are should be protected.
2. Her being a Southerner and a doctor is something most people can relate to.
Most of us have young girls like her in our families.
3. Southerners have more media value... 30 people dead in Niger State might not make a fuss. But 30 killed in Lagos will obviously shake mountains.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by MarketForces: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Contekbbc:

Your name truly depicts your write up.
You're not different from market thugs.

Why do you think it's only you going through hardship in the country.

Your sentimental sentiments has beclouded your level of reasoning not to think that there are more than 60 Nigerians that died In that attack.

But you keep on emphasizing on one person.
When there are many hausas, Ibos, Yorubas and other tribes that went with the most unfortunate incidence.

Meanwhile,it does not mean that you care about the dead but you want to use the unfortunate incidence to chase clout.

May the blood of the departed hunt you forever.
May God flush evils like you from this country
You're not different from the evil politicians

I wish you all that you prayed for. If I beat you, it is your duty to cry individually irrespective of how many other people were beaten with you.

Most of you Nigerians cheapened the sanctity of human lives that's why we no longer talk about the killings in zamfara and many other parts of the country.

One life is too precious to loose. If we cry about one, does it negate the fact that other people died? Or does the fact that other people died reduce the fact that what happened is an AVOIDABLE DISASTER??

I wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to answer the questions objectively. Let everyone weep for their dead. If you cared less about your folks and dismiss tragedies that happen to them, don't expect others to do the same.

Tell me, what was your views and participation during the end SARS protest? Many of your family members (thugs) were sent to disrupt the protest because victims of police brutality does not matter to you.

If you are half as reasonable as I thought, you would have read through my earlier assertion to see that such level of reasoning is beyond the level of that of a thug.

On a lighter note, it takes a thug to know one, but NEWSFLASH, I am not a member of your FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm glad the internet never forgets and I'm glad you are below the food chain now.

Contekbbc:

You dey mind this fool?
If you drag things with a pig,you will roll in the mud.
It's better you don't give him unnecessary publicity by answering him.

@oyeofIkotun
You will finally get sense.
The war you're praying for will surely come to you.
There is nothing patriotic about you
You often times call Nigeria,a shit hole but you're still in the same Nigeria.

Just know that INTERNET never forgets!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Trace you? Trace you to where?..It's coming to your doorstep.. Wakili got it all covered up

West1side:

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarketForces:

I wish you all that you prayed for. If I beat you, it is your duty to cry individually irrespective of how many other people were beaten with you.

Most of you Nigerians cheapened the sanctity of human lives that's why we no longer talk about the killings in zamfara and many other parts of the country.

One life is too precious to loose. If we cry about one, does it negate the fact that other people died? Or does the fact that other people died reduce the fact that what happened is an AVOIDABLE DISASTER??

I wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to answer the questions objectively. Let everyone weep for their dead. If you cared less about your folks and dismiss tragedies that happen to them, don't expect others to do the same.

Tell me, what was your views and participation during the end SARS protest? Many of your family members (thugs) were sent to disrupt the protest because victims of police brutality does not matter to you.

If you are half as reasonable as I thought, you would have read through my earlier assertion to see that such level of reasoning is beyond the level of that of a thug.

On a lighter note, it takes a thug to know one, but NEWSFLASH, I am not a member of your FAMILY.

We love you comrade
This kind of STUPIDITY is why we love Nairaland and stayed glued to it
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm glad the internet never forgets and I'm glad you are below the food chain now.

grin grin grin
I love the level of food chain I'm In.
Leave me and my food chain ,FOOL.

Online billionaire
Let me manage myself in my single room face me,I slap you.
I am okay with it.
But if I latter discover that we are in the same food chain,Na to chop you remain.

I love Nairaland
It's so full of many teenagers, bigotry and stupid fellas.
But I love it this way
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
I swear to God almighty..You see me today,you see me tomorrow,you see me in the future..If I as much as smell your skin odor close to me..You don't need to even say shxt to me..I fit run you down roughingly. Oh becos people say if the forum ain't faceless, we will do this,we will do that. You now brought that rubbish to Oye's table. if you nor see wetin you dey find,make I know wetin cause am.

Contekbbc:

grin grin grin
I love the level of food chain I'm In.
Leave me and my food chain ,FOOL.

Online billionaire
Let me manage myself in my single room face me,I slap you.
I am okay with it.
But if I latter discover that we are in the same food chain,Na to chop you remain.

I love Nairaland
It's so full of many teenagers, bigotry and stupid fellas.
But I love it this way
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I swear to God almighty..You see me today,you see me tomorrow,you see me in the future..If I as much as smell your skin odor close to me..You don't need to even say shxt to me..I fit run you down roughingly. Oh becos people say if the forum ain't faceless, we will do this,we will do that. You now brought that rubbish to Oye's table. if you nor see wetin you dey find,make I know wetin cause am.

You too get mouth
Empty barel
I won't talk much but I'm way bigger than you and your generations combine.
I'm your biggest NIGHTMARE!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
that one na lie oo..no dey hype or deceive your self. You aren't man. Now you are bragging. Bigger how ? stop am oo. my generations maybe but me how?. You too funny my nightmare..

Contekbbc:

You too get mouth
Empty barel
I won't talk much but I'm way bigger than you and your generations combine.
I'm your biggest NIGHTMARE!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
that one na lie oo..no dey hype or deceive your self. You aren't man. Now you are bragging. Bigger how ? stop am oo. my generations maybe but me how?. You too funny my nightmare..

Guy I just no wan cause commotion
On a more lighter note; I'm bigger and smarter than you all but
Yet you're my little brother
And so,I won't stop to fight your likes so you can have sense.
I still love you,bro
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by richie240: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Since the attack happened there has been so much emphasis about the doctor that died because she is from the south east and based in the North.

Over 60 people died in that attack and so many others injured as well and 80% for these victims are northerners but so far, no body has cared about these innocent lives that were lost only to be bringing up sentiment for one victim that was involved because of her tribe.

When will Nigerians learn to become one regardless of tribe and religion in order to use one voice from North, South, East and West to challenge any failing government?

When will Nigerians stop being tribal bigots and identify themselves as one human being in same nation to stand together and fight for good governance instead of attacking one another.

This is 2022 and we are still like this, it's a big shame to us all.
God bless u brother.
I don't know who u are but u have hit d nail on d head.

A stranger to Nigeria will automatically assume dt na only chinelo an Igbo girl that was killed.

The scores of 'Musas' and 'Seguns' that died had no importance neither any relevance to them.
cool
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by MarketForces: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Contekbbc:

We love you comrade
This kind of STUPIDITY is why we love Nairaland and stayed glued to it

How come you didn't read my disclaimer that I am not a member of your family of thuggery and STUPIDITY. I am certainly not your comrade. A lover of stupidity who 'stays glued to it' is stupid.

Nairaland is truly accommodating. It has enough space for the wise and for the foolish, humans and animals.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Older than I am? ...Guy stop that nonsense talk if na joke..Older than I am how?..are you joking now or you serious?.. Oh no don't stop fighting me,that common sense you don't have,you shall have by force. Smarter where? the way you hype yourself is mind blowing..

Contekbbc:

Guy I just no wan cause commotion
On a more lighter note; I'm bigger and smarter than you all but
Yet you're my little brother
And so,I won't stop to fight your likes so you can have sense.
I still love you,bro
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarketForces:

How come you didn't read my disclaimer that I am not a member of your family of thuggery and STUPIDITY. I am certainly not your comrade. A lover of stupidity who 'stays glued to it' is stupid.

Nairaland is truly accommodating. It has enough space for the wise and for the foolish, humans and animals.

If you can't cope with reality,comrade
How will you manage your family?
I love you bro
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Older than I am? ...Guy stop that nonsense talk if na joke..Older than I am how?..are you joking now or you serious?.. Oh no don't stop fighting me,that common sense you don't have,you shall have by force. Smarter where? the way you hype yourself is mind blowing..

grin grin grin
Love you,bro
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Danzakidakura(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Invictuse:

chinelo was not the only Igbo killed in that train attack, but what makes her popular was that she beg her fellow Nigerians to please pray for her that she was shot but the Yorubas insulted her, calling her BIAFRA and mocking her till her death. She saw the hates Nigeria have against her before she died.

If you know this train rout between Abuja and kaduna after Jere town the track run through bush till kurmin Kare where it cross road to the other lane then run through the bush till rigasa in kaduna.
Thank God she even saw network, her phone was her only means on communicating to the world for help but Yorubas took it upon themselves to mock her because she was Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by richie240: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
jumper524:
dear OP don't ever try to educate southerners.
I've always taught and openly criticised northerners of ethnic bigotry and religious fanatism but I've come to realize that northerners are even better.
maybe the bigots in the north do so cause of illiteracy but that can't be said of the south.
when the death of a soldier comes in, they rush to check if it's a Christian so they can express hate towards north. everything is bigotry to them.
all this happened in the face where by the chief of defence staff is a christai. from the south.
the highest ranking military personnel in the country.
but you see them, they always have a way of justifying every foolishness.
they couldn't respect dead people.
it's a big shame honestly. just leave them don't ever school them, you already said 80% of the casualties see northerners but still despite that, they still justify their imaginary bigotry.
they know bandits didn't go around killing only southerners, they know for sure and you don't need to tell them but just let them expose their hate.
the north are not little infants but every hate given to us is gonna Bleep us all up.
I'm from d south and I quite agree with almost all u've said, except that u lumped d south together instead of pinpointing the region of the south known for this tribal madness.

Everywhere these goons go, its all the same: chaos!

When u hear south Africans fights Nigerian traders", its them, if u hear (ordinary) Togo fight Nigerian traders", u know its them.

Their bigotry knows no bound, and I'm quite ashamed of being a fellow southerner with them.

I've had cause to say that I prefer a honest Muslim Hausa to lead me than a hate-filled bigoted fellow christian southerner.

What u said about checking of names b4 passing judgment does nor only affect northerners, it affects southerners too. Once they see that ur name doesn't sound like theirs (even if u are a fellow southern christian) na to begin look for ways to pull u down, and if u are 'lucky' to share d same tribe with them, u automatically get a pass irrespective of d gravity of us actions

I'm sorry for what u guys go thru, but if u are conversant with social media, u must have seen that their madness neither knows no boundary nor tribe but theirs and theirs alone!
cool
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by MarketForces: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Contekbbc:

If you can't cope with reality,comrade
How will you manage your family?
I love you bro
grin grin grin grin

I just realized that some level of foolish is indeed inborn.
Love you too.
Peace
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by MarketForces: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
richie240:

God bless u brother.
I don't know who u are but u have hit d nail on d head.

A stranger to Nigeria will automatically assume dt na only chinelo an Igbo girl that was killed.

The scores of 'Musas' and 'Seguns' that died had no importance neither any relevance to them.
cool

Let everyone mourn their losses. When the south was protesting against police brutality through the END SARS protest, the North backed out and even said that SARS is not their problem. That we emphasize on our loss does not negate the fact that other people died or that they are not important. If the solidarity you are looking for now we didn't get it during the END SARS campaign, then you need to check the meaning of the word HYPOCRISY
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Contekbbc: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarketForces:

I just realized that some level of foolish is indeed inborn.
Love you too.
Peace

Stop the fight bro
We're one but it doesn't mean we won't tell ourselves reality here.

Stop being sectional and ethnocentric.
Human Na human
We only have two types of people:Evil and Good.
Not Hausa,Yoruba,ibo,itsekiri,igala,Edoma or any other tribe.
The earliest you know the Best!
Again, we're one
One love to you brother
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Explains Why Taraba Camapign Rally Was Postponed / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye / Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.