Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,550 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team (24153 Views)

Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by gulfer: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Anyone saying because we used only foreign-based players cost us the WC ticket is not in tune with how the wheel of the world works; the level of injustices and bloodshed alone is enough to perpetually deny us any success at whatever levels even if we parade Pele, Garrincha, Ronaldo deLima, Ronaldinho, Dida, Matthaeus, Cryuff, etc. This is not about the player or the coaches but about what we deserve as a country with the conscienceless leadership at the helms.........mark this word, except the bloodshed are appeased and the right things are done, Nigeria as a nation will never attain the heights promised angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Tomek09(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Mynd44:
FG does not have the legal powers to sack the NFF board and this will draw a ban from FIFA.

I wonder why the government continues to fund NFF which is a private arrangement just like Miss Nigeria.

Just hearing this for the first time.
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Stupid man! How many times have you instructed the terrorists Federal government to stop the inflation and hunger that is killing her citizens. I even prayed before the match so that Zoo will fail woefully! I will keep praying such so that is my little payback against you all that keep mute while people keeps dying here and there..
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

No need dodging the truth... What exactly is working in this nation?!! Name the sector!!!

What is there to explain to someone who refuses to see?
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by buckeyemedia: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Fbisshit:
It's not about sacking the NFF management.
our boys are full option the management thesame thing, the problem is spiritual and psychological.

Our boys are doing well outside Nigeria...

Doing well in which team? How many members of the team played Champions League Football this season?
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by airsaylongcome: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Mynd44:
FG does not have the legal powers to sack the NFF board and this will draw a ban from FIFA.

I wonder why the government continues to fund NFF which is a private arrangement just like Miss Nigeria.

Lol..Ban. After FIFA and UEFA have gotten into the Politics that is Russia v Ukraine allowing European governments to stampede them into banning Russia, FIFA has NO MORAL ground to ban anyone
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by airsaylongcome: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
The only thing that is moving forward in this country is entertainment...and that's because government is not involved. Every other thing in this country is in shambles.

Tech too is making a lot of silent progress for the same reason. If not for remote work Nigeria for domln collapse o

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by king4afric(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Kanu Nwankwo is part of the reason for this loss after endosing Jagaban with the same hand , he was bidding the players goodbye before they entered the bus.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Phaantom22: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Orji Uzor Kalu is a typical idiot, so just yesterday Super Eagles fail to qualify for world cup Orji Uzor Kalu call for the management to be sack, but throughout the years of his failing APC government he couldn't call for Buhari resignation. He couldn't call for Service Chiefs resignation.
Kalu is a bastard DNA test can proves me right
We are talking football here not political sentiments are you not a part of the problems of this country? You voted in Apc now you want kalu to sack Apc. For your informat kalu is just in Apc to escape the weather of Efcc nothing more. The problems of nigert football is leadership. Everything falls under leadesht so I support the overhauling of the leadership team

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Danito40(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
I am so happy to see ronaldo made the world cup.
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by timefarm(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Mynd44:

Same view.
If I were the president, I would tell NFF, I cannot fund organization that I cannot question their performance.

Let them source funds themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by goshen26: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
I support him.

What is this new idea of running abroad to bring in guys born and brought up oversea by the NFF?
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
maasoap:

What is there to explain to someone who refuses to see?

Thanks for accepting that there's nothing working! Bye!!!
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Aystarz: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Tech too is making a lot of silent progress for the same reason. If not for remote work Nigeria for domln collapse o

The FG talked about opening tax discussions again only yesterday. They might be out to get the tech and entertainment industries. So they better be ready, because this administration won't stop till it's squeezed out every ounce of juice left in the economy.
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by otokx(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Fbisshit:
It's not about sacking the NFF management.
our boys are full option the management thesame thing, the problem is spiritual and psychological.

Our boys are doing well outside Nigeria...

Are they really doing well outside Nigeria or we are just deceiving ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by majamajic(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
The whole team need to be sacked.

Nigeria need to look inwards and scout at the grass root. That was how we got our greatest team history.

All this models we call footballers are not worth it.

No competition in team, the guaranteed of playing...

If hairstyles could get us to Qatar, Argentina and Brazil will be behind us.

Una too talk , una don sack the oyibo finish
Now na to look inward , na so una look inward fin Eguavon
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by anthonyonyolu(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Mynd44:

point of correction the FG does not fund this present NFF , This NFF under pinnick has sponsorship deals. FG only supports them.
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by guychidile: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2022
If they have conscience,they should all throw in the towel ,immediately
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by SILVERLINES: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Phaantom22:

We are talking football here not political sentiments are you not a part of the problems of this country? You voted in Apc now you want kalu to sack Apc. For your informat kalu is just in Apc to escape the weather of Efcc nothing more. The problems of nigert football is leadership. Everything falls under leadesht so I support the overhauling of the leadership team
ur headache bro
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Goldentulip2: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Lool I support this move
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nothing concern me with NIGERIA football again.
My Focus now is on the greatest Barcelona and i hope that Manchester city wins the UEFA champions league and the premier league, i believe all Barca fans will agree with me.
Then Barcelona wins Europa cup then during the world cup we turn our attention to the great Argentina who will 100% win the next world cup in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!
UP BARCA
UP ARGENTINA
UP MESSI

Messi that can't score anything in Psg?? undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by sukar886: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
They should all be sack, mad people
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by LOVEGINO(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Hahahahaha Kenya better pass us but HIV / AIDS much for there
baba d HIV/AIDS better pass all dis naija wahala abeg

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by soojar(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2022/03/sack-nff-management-team-now-orji-kalu-urges-fg/

We all need to be 'calming' down and go back to our famous drawing board
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Obagofixxy: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2022
LOVEGINO:
baba d HIV/AIDS better pass all dis naija wahala abeg

Hahahahaha comrade easy sir

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by charlypoker(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by charlypoker(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Seconded
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Nyanabo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
tekjansen2:

At the end, you guys will vote for PDP or APC.....and the same old, same old...and excuse it with 'The decent candidates are not strong enough'.

Oga goan relax. Don't pour your frustrations on me abeg .
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nyanabo:

Oga goan relax. Don't pour your frustrations on me abeg .

cheesy..ok, ok...
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by naijaclass(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Exactly my thoughts, they should sack all the incompetent fools with no prior knowledge on football
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by chloride6: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
So that they can ban Nigeria and we can save the allocation

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.