Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,094 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team (24151 Views)

Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mynd44:
FG does not have the legal powers to sack the NFF board and this will draw a ban from FIFA.

I wonder why the government continues to fund NFF which is a private arrangement just like Miss Nigeria.

We just need to amend NFF laws so that ex players can contest

Just like Cameroon ....imaging etoo there

But here NFF official are people who no nothing about football

By the way tell him his 3 rd term bit is dead and buried... Let another take over
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by airsaylongcome: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aystarz:

The FG talked about opening tax discussions again only yesterday. They might be out to get the tech and entertainment industries. So they better be ready, because this administration won't stop till it's squeezed out every ounce of juice left in the economy.

Swear down I also think it's targeted at both industries. Government has put ZERO input into either of these sectors and are expecting to harvest tax with zero investment in the infrastructure these sectors needed to start and grow

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:

We just need to amend NFF laws so that ex players can contest

Just like Cameroon ....imaging etoo there

But here NFF official are people who no nothing about football

By the way tell him his 3 rd term bit is dead and buried... Let another take over

Ex players can contest for NFF posts....Segun Odegbami ran in 2006, and Jay-jay and Kanu once ran for some posts on the NFF board. Also, a former NFF sec gen played football in our then semi-professional league in the late 1970's.

The problem is, explayers don't have enough support when it is election time. (Odegbami got two votes when he ran)
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by zoghys: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nothing concern me with NIGERIA football again.
My Focus now is on the greatest Barcelona and i hope that Manchester city wins the UEFA champions league and the premier league, i believe all Barca fans will agree with me.
Then Barcelona wins Europa cup then during the world cup we turn our attention to the great Argentina who will 100% win the next world cup in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!
UP BARCA
UP ARGENTINA
UP MESSI

your mumu dey strong, barcelona ko catalonia ni. KTBFFH.
Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by 1860sixty: 4:04am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Doing well in which team? How many members of the team played Champions League Football this season?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.