Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life (2595 Views)

Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy / Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life by Jack005(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
africandictator:
Don't blame them. Too much lies on social media so people hardly believe anything.
Trash!
Re: This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life by Contekbbc: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is one of the dangers of 'PRANK'.

A time will come that everybody will take every serious issues with levity.
When someone will say 'I want to commit suicide' and people will say go on,thinking it's a prank.
It's been happening here on Nairaland,that people will bring their problems and we will all add to their problems by saying deragatory things to them.

There are several cases here but it's because we didn't get to see what happened to them afterwards.

Don't conclude that those people writing those words are evil,they might be thinking ,she was just making some funny skits.

Lets try to view things from different perspectives,
What is 6 to you,might be 9 to me.
Afterall, that's why we are HUMANS.
Re: This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life by siofra(f): 10:19am On May 03, 2022
Romanoff:
Social media has made humans become unkind.

Very true.

Some days ago a popular Nigerian blog posted a sad story on Facebook and people were reacting with the Facebook laugh emoji. I was shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As A Nigerian Lawmaker Is Accused Of Coming Naked To National Assembly / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party / A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.