Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy (1571 Views)

Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON / Dangote Started With Jetfuel And Diesel Because The Price Is Above 1k / With All The Economic Challenges, Pure Water Still Sells For ₦10 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by mokwechineme: 12:05pm On Mar 24
Even the brainless Reno omokri who will not hesitate to abuse even his mother if that will give him the social media attention he seeks like breath itself is also jubilating while mocking Peter Obi.
Until one dollar sells for below #600 around where the eternal mumu buhari left it, Tinubu and his confused aides are all mad.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by seunowa(f): 12:21pm On Mar 24
Tinubu will even go beyond that of 2015 because he is determined to make 1$--#150--200 before expiration of his eight years tenure...Mumu man I know that u are sad and depressed as a result of naira gradual recovery in the recent weeks. Naira shall continue to grow and gain ground to the shame of all obi rodents at home and abroad. Amen

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Richtaiwo: 12:27pm On Mar 24
More stupid is the wishes by cursed enemies of Nigeria for the rate to hit 3000/$ before the end of March. The anger is very obvious, when the Naira was falling, they were going for thanksgiving, now the reverse is happening, they are getting furious.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Bestbrain123(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24
FELA! (of a blessed memory) said something about this country which i find funny and when i remember it.. i laugh.
(you own something they took from you through a crooked way.. then when you come you beg, they give you small.. you rejoice and happy for sometime after you go back again and beg) KOLOMENTALITY.!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by hisgrace090: 12:29pm On Mar 24
What you get when the torture is too severe.

1 Like

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by kelechi50: 12:31pm On Mar 24
seunowa:
Tinubu will even go beyond that of 2015 because he is determined to make 1$--#150--200 before expiration of his eight years tenure...Mumu man I know that u are sad and depressed as a result of naira gradual recovery in the recent weeks. Naira shall continue to grow and gain ground to the shame of all obi rodents at home and abroad. Amen
You took naira from #700 to a dollar to #1600 now to #1400 and you say we should tweet celebrating it

Is it that this people are this dumb or what, let's forget about being apc and defending party

Is it not the same APC we have Festus keyamo ?During the last campaign he defended APC but no one can say he went tribal ,he always kept his defense clean
Even when he attacked obi and atiku he kept it clean , just personal no tribal or religious attacks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Sirmwill: 12:32pm On Mar 24
seunowa:

I'm optimistic NOT ABOUT TINUBU'S PRESIDENCY(The Guy is Empty)

But for my dear Country 🥺
At least God can use a dullard to do great and intelligent things.

And

JSYK
With the way things are going rn,If the naira would ever near even 200naira per dolls,
Nigeria would have to become a major exporter of maaaany commodities. At least for a start.
Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by RenaissanceGuy: 12:51pm On Mar 24
I haven't seen anybody putting up a carnival to celebrate it. It's only normal for any sensible person to acknowledge that the naira is regaining its lost value. And to do otherwise is foølishness laden with political bitterness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by OfoIgbo: 12:59pm On Mar 24
seunowa:

Tinubu only has 4 years to bring the naira back to the 600 - 700 to 1 dollar area.

Obi already promised to bring naira to the 500 to 1 dollar rate, if he had been given the mandate he won.

Tinubu just has to bring it back to the Buhari levels in the next 3 years. In other words, Tinubu is only really competing with Buhari. Peter Obi is way out of his league

Tinubu will never get 8 years. Mark my words. No empty promises.
That is what Buhari and Tinubu have been doing since 2015, always promising that things will get better, meanwhile things have gotten much worse than how things were, when GEJ was the president, and Igbos were managing the economy.
Igbos made the Nigerian economy the largest in Africa. A feat both Fulanis and Yorubas were unable to accomplish in all the decades that they led Nigeria incompetently

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by surgical: 1:02pm On Mar 24
Bestbrain123:
FELA! (of a blessed memory) said something about this country which i find funny and when i remember it.. i laugh.
(you own something they took from you through a crooked way.. then when you come you beg, they give you small.. you rejoice and happy for sometime after you go back again and beg) KOLOMENTALITY.!
That's how the imbeciles in apc wants Nigerians to behave but unfortunately for them that's their exclusive reserve, they can be as stupid as they want to,they cannot drag us into their stupidity, it won't work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:07pm On Mar 24
So in short you have been in severe pain since the Naira has been gaining strength..

We can understand where your chronic pain is coming from.

Why would any sane human being be sad about the development of his/her country?

All enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by ColonelZeus: 1:09pm On Mar 24
I bought mine when it was 470 and saved it in my wallet.

And when it was time to sell. I sold it at 1700.

I won't buy for now. I will save the money and wait for Tinubu's imaginary magic.

But let me tell you if dollar to naira rate hits a N1000. I will buy again.

Am just a business Man grin

I love it when a corrupt country and it's citizens keep deceiving themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:10pm On Mar 24
It's a big shame that we have some people parading themselves as Nigeria youths while they are indeed enemies of progress.

This same people would have been azukulu dance had dollar rise above N2000.

It's only witches that behave the way some of you are hiding under politics

That some of you are sad about the progress of Nigeria don't mean others are going to join you. You people can soak yourself in a barrel of hatred.

Forward ever Nigeria, backward never

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Korectmann: 1:14pm On Mar 24
helinues:
It's a big shame that we have some people parading as Nigeria youths while they are indeed enemies of progress.

This same people would have been azukulu dance had dollar rise above N2000.

It's only witches that behave the way some of you are hiding under politics

That some of you are sad about the progress of Nigeria don't mean others are going to join you. You people can soak yourself in a barrel of hatred.

Forward ever Nigeria, backward never
Do you want to work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by SalamRushdie: 1:16pm On Mar 24
What Tinubu has done is tantamount to someone destroying your Lexus SUV and replacing it with old Keke and expecting you to thank him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by seunowa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 24
kelechi50:
You took naira from #700 to a dollar to #1600 now to #1400 and you say we should tweet celebrating it

Is it that this people are this dumb or what, let's forget about being apc and defending party

Is it not the same APC we have Festus keyamo ?During the last campaign he defended APC but no one can say he went tribal ,he always kept his defense clean
Even when he attacked obi and atiku he kept it clean , just personal no tribal or religious attacks
Your write-up shows that you are lacking in basic understanding in certain segments of the national economy. Let me make short explanation to you. Prior to Tinubu administration,past governments defended naira in the forex market with billions of dollars. The value of naira at that time was not it's true value. And it gave room for illicit funds by dubious elements in the society. This is totally unattractive to prospective investors because it portrays us as a wasteful and non-challant nation to the outside world.
These are the narratives, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come to correct in order to attain the status of a great and prosperous nation.
Yes, it comes with pain and anguish but in the end gain and prosperity will come with right policies frameworks.
Tinubu is on right track.

6 Likes

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:18pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
Do you want to work?

Stop blackmailing people for money by hiding under trolling. You are not disabled. Go and hustle smartly like others do.

Shingbai you will no see and all your efforts would be futile.

Extortionist

8 Likes

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Korectmann: 1:20pm On Mar 24
helinues:

Stop blackmailing people for money by hiding under trolling. You are not disabled. Go and hustle smartly like others do.

Extortionist
So you believe I'll stop trolling you if you do giveaway abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:20pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
So you believe I'll stop trolling you if you do giveaway abi?

Extortionist

9 Likes

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Korectmann: 1:21pm On Mar 24
helinues:

Extortionist
I want you to be useful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:23pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
I want you to be useful.

Have you been useful to yourself? Is this your definition of useful? Yes we can see from the screenshots below. Dedicated moniker to troll normal guy like you and you think everything is okay with you .

Those with meaningful life, I mean those that things are working for in life can never stoop so low to your level. You have already detected the sinking Titanic

Upon how you have been casted severally, you do not even have a single shame to hide your face.

Anyways, na Typical Obidients behavior just like this senseless thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Korectmann: 1:26pm On Mar 24
helinues:

Have you been useful to yourself? Is this your definition of useful? Yes we can see from the screenshots below. Dedicated moniker to troll normal guy like you and you think everything is okay with you .

Those with meaningful life, I mean those that things are working for in life can never stoop so low to your level. You have already detected the sinking Titanic

Upon how you have been casted severally, you do not even have a single shame to hide your face.

Anyways, na Typical Obidients behavior just like this senseless thread
Alright. I won't help you again and don't disturb me again. Goodbye.
Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Allahnafalsegod: 1:28pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
I want you to be useful.

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by seunowa(f): 1:36pm On Mar 24
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu only has 4 years to bring the naira back to the 600 - 700 to 1 dollar area.

Obi already promised to bring naira to the 500 to 1 dollar rate, if he had been given the mandate he won.

Tinubu just has to bring it back to the Buhari levels in the next 3 years. In other words, Tinubu is only really competing with Buhari. Peter Obi is way out of his league

Tinubu will never get 8 years. Mark my words. No empty promises.
That is what Buhari and Tinubu have been doing since 2015, always promising that things will get better, meanwhile things have gotten much worse than how things were, when GEJ was the president, and Igbos were managing the economy.
Igbos made the Nigerian economy the largest in Africa. A feat both Fulanis and Yorubas were unable to accomplish in all the decades that they led Nigeria incompetently
These characters some of you( igbos) exhibit will always result in your failure. You are too myopic and conceited in your submission. Who told you that " igbo made the Nigeria economy the largest in Africa".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Korectmann: 1:38pm On Mar 24
[quoqte author=Allahnafalsegod post=129083967]

Gbam [/quote] Upon all my efforts to make Helinues useful, he keeps insulting me. Can you imagine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by helinues: 1:53pm On Mar 24
seunowa:

These characters some of you( igbos) exhibit will always result in your failure. You are too myopic and conceited in your submission. Who told you that " igbo made the Nigeria economy the largest in Africa".

Make them at least develop their own region as point of reference, na lie, na so so we develop moon, we develop Jupiter we go dey here.

An artist wey dey sing nonsense for get time to listen to his own wack music now

3 Likes

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Allahnafalsegod: 1:54pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
[quoqte author=Allahnafalsegod post=129083967]

Gbam Upon all my efforts to make Helinues useful, he keeps insulting me. Can you imagine?

He must be useful, relax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by Allahnafalsegod: 1:55pm On Mar 24
helinues:

Make them at least develop their own region as point of reference, na lie, na so so we develop moon, we develop Jupiter we go dey here.

An artist wey dey sing nonsense for get time to listen to his own wack music now

Inside your hut with dirty feet you dey blame people when get actual work ?

Find work na man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by SIRAO(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24
seunowa:

Your write-up shows that you are lacking in basic understanding in certain segments of the national economy. Let me make short explanation to you. Prior to Tinubu administration,past governments defended naira in the forex market with billions of dollars. The value of naira at that time was not it's true value. And it gave room for illicit funds by dubious elements in the society. This is totally unattractive to prospective investors because it portrays us as a wasteful and non-challant nation to the outside world.
These are the narratives, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come to correct in order to attain the status of a great and prosperous nation.
Yes, it comes with pain and anguish but in the end gain and prosperity will come with right policies frameworks.

An intelligent write up for economic illiterates to digest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by BondRiv: 2:16pm On Mar 24
The height of idiocy can be seen in those who are Nigerians despite whatever fantasy they may choose to believe and are wishing evil on the country. What are the governors and local government chairmen of your respective states doing to better your lives? The only name their hate-filled, poorly educated and myopic brains know is Tinubu.

All hands must be on deck to fix Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by tofunmi2023(f): 2:19pm On Mar 24
Lets be optimistic, patriothic and prayerful in matters concerning our great Nigeria.
Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by MasterJayJay: 2:23pm On Mar 24
seunowa:

Tinubu is paying petrol subsidy secretly. He has started defending naira with billions of dollars secretly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Cement Price Falls In Abuja, Lagos, Other Nigerian Cities / Alan Greenspan As A Model For Political Leaders / Oh God Please Sos From The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.