Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) (902 Views)

Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Ninhogreat22: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBumd5B8Ys

This happened when their teenage maid was found crying outside at midnight after her madam locked her outisde

A househelp was found crying outside in the middle of the night and when she was asked, she said she was locked outside in the cold by her guardians.

Locals who saw the girl named Blessing crying at about 12:18am banged on the gate of the compound where she lives in Asaba, Delta state.

The husband, identified as Gabriel, came out and said he had no idea their maid was outside.

He explained that when he asked his wife about their help, she said she has no idea where she was, so he assumed she was sleeping inside.

The locals told the man that they have it in mind to call the police and the husband said he would prefer it that way.

He added that if they had come with the police, he would hand his wife over to them.

"If you brought police with you, I'd be very happy. I'll take her and hand over to them. She has been maltreating this girl," the husband said of his wife.

He added: "Take the girl home, no. Very wicked woman."

Crying, the maid revealed that even when her madam came out to change over, she saw her outside but went back inside and locked her outside.

The husband added that his wife sent out Blessing to sell drinks for her then locked her out when she came back.

"She hasn't given her food since morning o," he added.

"Nancy Nwaka," is her name, the husband told the locals and asked them to do whatever they want about his wife's action.

As the husband returned to his compound, the locals promised to return with welfare officials in the morning.
Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Ecos(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by UAE123(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2022
I watch this video on Facebook and it shows the wickedness of a human being to another particularly exhibiting it to someone you believe is not upto you or to your standard in life. What she will not let them do to her or her child/children she is doing to another woman's child.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2022
According to her, when her madam came to change over, she saw her outside. Meaning the madam didn't push her outside and lock her. Maybe she came back late and met the gate already locked.

So, the madam could only be reacting to her coming late which I think is a bit extreme though.

She too, What was she doing where she went to hawk till that time?
If she gets pregnant, na madam go look after her?

They should let her go like the man said before they enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by holocron: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2022
The husband is not a man

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by dollynnn(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Some women are wicked and heartless

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Axis313(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
No matter her offense,she should have been admitted inside first of all,it's so dangerous even during the day talk less of during the night when kidnapping and ritual killing occurs every seconds.
If anything happens to her,they are the first people that will be questioned by law enforcement agents.
They should let her inside and discipline her in their own way,or send her back to her parents.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by BigYash: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2022
holocron:
The husband is not a man
With his comment,the madam is the husband of the house,while d man is the wify... That kind woman no go dey let oga touch her sef,cook for oga ,no way,sit discuss how family go progress, no way.. Na her type dey show themselves to be good mothers for outside o,but inside hux,them be vampires. No wonder oga just tell the locals to carry her go.. She is useless to him..

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
The woman is so wicked that the husband is even tired of her callousness.

Some of you that are saying that the man is weak, wait until you marry a brawling woman before you know the scores

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by DryMouth: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
UAE123:
I watch this video on Facebook and it shows the wickedness of a husband being to another particularly exhibiting it to someone you believe is not upto your to you. What she will not let them do to her or her child/children she is doing to another woman's child.
What are you typing?
Are you drunk or something?

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by UAE123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
DryMouth:

What are you typing?
Are you drunk or something?
Correct the error without insult is a better way to doy something. I was suppose to type the wife and mistakingly type the husband

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by DryMouth: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
UAE123:
Correct the error without insult is a better way to doy something. I was suppose to type the wife and mistakingly type the husband
Even if you interchange "husband" with "wife" it still doesn't make any sense.

Your grammar is too bad. Try using the auto-correct function in your smartphone.

That's why it is called a "SMARTPHONE"

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Oke700: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2022
dollynnn:
Some women are wicked and heartless

Don't you know your gender

1 Like

Re: I Want The Police To Arrest My Wife - Husband (video) by Godfullsam(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Igbo women are particularly wicked and heartless.

I am beginning to think maybe Jazebel was an Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video, Nigerian Police Torturing Innocent Lady In Ibadan / One Arrested As Police Uncovers A Ritualist Den In Edo / Open Day Stealing At Oando Petrol Station Gwarinpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.