Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent (18622 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifted An Artist On Twitter Money To Encourage His Talent / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations Sir!
Greater heights I pray for you.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by tellwisdom: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok, what should I do?
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by ManofgodJnr3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congrats
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by BadNews: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by getrich4life: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Congratulations..! But I don’t know you undecided
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

Iamdbull which day your own ship go sail
Hahaha abeg make una leave this our Dbull for us ..we like am like that.
I have told Dbull that the time he will make it globally, he will sign me up, cuz I got the juice and the voice...both for rapping and for singing.
He refus to hear me out, but no probs.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Jmichael1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hw cum i never heard of him?
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by meeketta: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Early discovery of talent, is one of the major security of our stardom in life.
More grace to you!
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by jrusky(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which globe? Pls you kids should just for God sake stop lying.

Yes he is arist according to the poster but I have never hear of him and touring the globe is not puff puff and chin chin feat so slow down your lies or stop posting thrash here.

I'm happy he is a artist but I hate lies with passion. So stop it.

1 Like

Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by sonsuner: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
ok

Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Proudlyomonna: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
May God bring forth the connection that will push you to a greater height.
Talent is never just enough.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by GoodnessMILAYO(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
That's great, keep soaring higher and higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfV91nMuB8
So you just created a YouTube video talking n#nesense. Can't you show us video of hat you are advertising, then why make a video. Common getat
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by erai30(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
callmetoniaa:
I started playing female foot ball at 10, my mama come stop me, during my junior secondary school days, she go send my elder brothers come catch me for school field with beating. I no where I for don reach by now.... PLs parents allow ur kids to follow their dreams.. am a tomboy, and the tomboyish spirit wld have been more useful if I was using it for football undecided

So na wetin you come dey use your tomboyish spirit for now? Hope say no be wetin my mind dey tell me angry.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
buygala:
OK?

So what should now happen?

If you are happy for others, God will do yours also. Try it someday wink

Repeat after me, "Congratulations".

Now, say, 'Congratulations'

You see, that wasn't hard, was it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by buygala(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

If you are happy for others, God will do yours also. Try it someday wink

Repeat after me, "Congratulations".

Now, say, 'Congratulations'

You see, that wasn't hard, was it?

Please sit down )

What makes you think God hasn't already done mine?
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
So you just created a YouTube video talking n#nesense. Can't you show us video of hat you are advertising, then why make a video. Common getat

Hello Ma, if you check the YouTube account, just like you suggested, we normally upload the video of our Estates. But this just happened that the video was made to give little explanations on the said land.

In nut shell thanks for your observation and input, if you will still like that we share the said Estate video directly with you, please get through us with your WhatsApp contact.

You can either click on Nairaland signature link, call: 07011333155 or WhatsApp the contact on that video.

Many Thanks.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by EmzyT: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Kingozymandias:
Tours which globe? Never heard of you[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Ternistacle(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nice .... thank God.. but I no Sabi this guy
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Codepain: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abilistic:
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
life can happen too. if you work so hard for a dream. there's no guarantee it will come true
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by suffering: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
What is his Nairaland username?
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Basiljoe: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Success bro.
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by Aaay: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oh
Re: Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent by ikezudon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make sure you gather money like OBO oo...

see him net worth below.

https://billzonthestreets.com/davido-net-worth/

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have First Class Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.