Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers (16830 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers So Wicked And Heartless? / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Thylord(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Omniman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Naijatask: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There was this hansome neat young lecturer back then . Man was so intelligent, and I love him so much, that no man matters again except him and I do all I could to be noticed by him but to no avail, it was really frustrating.

Anytime I want to masturbate, I fantasized about him making love to me, and it was heavenly when I fantasized about him.

My ugly experience was, till I leave school this man never for once say hi to me, nor observed that I was giving him all the green light in the world. Till date, it's very painful that I didn't have a taste of that man's dick.

Mtcchewwww. Attention seekers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by specie103(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There was this hansome neat young lecturer back then . Man was so intelligent, and I love him so much, that no man matters again except him and I do all I could to be noticed by him but to no avail, it was really frustrating.

Anytime I want to masturbate, I fantasized about him making love to me, and it was heavenly when I fantasized about him.

My ugly experience was, till I leave school this man never for once say hi to me, nor observed that I was giving him all the green light in the world. Till date, it's very painful that I didn't have a taste of that man's dick.

You should have walk up to him and say your mind instead of giving him greenlight. Sometimes, those greenlight dey affect our eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by gidzbobby: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Have you ever challenged a lecturer??
Has a lecturer ever messed you up? How did you react?
Them withhold your results?
Share with us.

Yes I did have an unpleasant experience with one back then in Uniuyo.
This guy was young and intelligent tho but filled with pride. He'll as a question and when you try to answer, he shuts you up and embarrasses you, due to this majority of us stopped trying.
He wasn't even a doctor, but an assistant lecturer.

A prof. took us on a course and handed it over to him to assist her, man said all she taught us was wrong. Na so I report to prof, man hated me. Looked for always to fail me but I had a back up plan before reporting, told prof that if he fails me on any course which he assisted any lecturer, I would want a remark.
She also threatened him that nothing must happen to my grades cause of him...

He was smart but I was smarter.
Today I learnt he lost his job....

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by valarinz: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
This thread should reach 50pages grin
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Hoorlar(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one na hoe story
MadamVanessa:

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
I can never forget the useless egoistical and sadistic lecturer Mr. MS Lawal,

Man had to send me out for just asking a question. I later learnt that majority of the class were also trying to raise that particular question.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by uncleck: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Very many years ago, in a philosophy lecture. As a year 1 student with many religious orientation about God's existence and creations, I was so confident that I could prove to my lecturer that there was nothing like evolution.

Well, when the stage was set, he asked me only three questions that even myself knew that the answers I gave were foolish. At the end, over 90% of the class became indifferent to both creationism and evolution

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by diplomat058(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Most, terrible. Few, beneficial
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Johnjanrt: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Several times. Can't afford to be troubled so I choose to cause trouble.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by judedwriter(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
A lecturer delayed me for about 30 minutes in one of my final exam papers for graduation shocked

It took the intervention of another lecturer to get me off the hook!

God had mercy on me that day!
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Litmus: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Have you ever challenged a lecturer??
Has a lecturer ever messed you up? How did you react?
Them withhold your results?
Share with us.

After, do one on the positive and life enhancing experiences students have had due to Nigeria uni lecturers
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Voldoz: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gat this funny lecturer with uncombed hair in futo who sets like 4 tests every class and once did a private Defense for us and asked us to pay him though.

I just hate most lecturers cause they are always proud of themselves except some few ones who goes extra miles to make sure we get the point.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Hyper77: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:
Back then, Mr Ahmed who was a math101 lecturer once told us that we were just wasting our time that we can't answer his questions during a test.

Dr Sale, a chem 101 lecturer also told me how it took him 6 years to obtain his first degree that do I think I would just come and obtain my degree and go like that? This is simply because I insisted there must have been a mistake that there was no way I could have gotten a C in chem101 after scoring 27/30 in the test which was later confirmed to be a mistake, or perhaps deliberately just to include me among those who have to grease his palms to pass

Kogi State University!!!

I see you man!

You dey ma.d make you fit answer Ahmed question?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by ledaman: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hmm! Why didn't you approach him with confidence?
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Blaqroman0000: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

all this low budget runs girls Don start

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by illicit(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That was me

U had Body odour, that's why

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
One for uniport fail one guy for him course so tey the guu drop out
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Olam09(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're a chronic liar and your raunchy post is not funny a bit.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Weirdgee: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ASHAWO DEY YOUR EYE
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by joshuaidibia(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
During my final year, I had an F in a Geology course by 2 marks. I went to meet with my HOD cause that was his course. His office door was open as I sat and waited in the secretary office, two girls were in his office pleading with him to pass them in same course and he jokingly told them not to worry that they should go, they thanked him and left. Omor I was happy o, "thank God he's in a good mood." I went into his office and explained to him that I was the guy whose answer sheet was taken from him cos I was allowing someone copy from me. I told him to please help me with 2 marks that even though it's an E I get I will be happy cos I don't want to have extension and pay school fees cos of 1 course. This man insulted my life that day and told me to get out, I refused cos I was still pleading, It took the intervention and plea from the secretary that made me leave with tears in my eyes. I sold my phone that week and used it to pay for next session school fees. Ended up having a B in the Carryover.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by kingyakos: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
A lecturer once slapped me for sitting on the boot of his Mercedes Benz German mistake, as he was still standing in front of me talking rubbish i put my two fingers on his eyes and he bend down, I now used my knee cap to scatter his nose then my guys and some campus security who witnessed the scene just covered me up to a shortcut escape route off the campus. The lecturer spread some pirate student all round campus to fish me out but dem no get mouth.....back then was rugged

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Hoorlar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
I got admitted for my second degree after a miserable first degree in the same school, so i know alot than the Freshers. In my first year I had a friend who had issues with this unfortunate lecturer "Mr KURANGA" which I stood for my friend as an activist and lagosian that I am. Because of this the man gave me carry over till my last day in school. This led to extra year sef but luckily for me it's just first semester

This made me had suicidal thoughts for the very first time in my life when I realized I won't be graduating with my set.... Thanks to my girlfriend that year who changed my mind

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by kilisi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
y
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by VIKTO83(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
My early year in UNN. Can't forget that Bio 151. The bastard said I was peeping when actually I stood up to examine specimen. The lecturer asked me to stand up till d end of the exam period and me wey get gut like mad man told him that when others will submit their answer scripts I'll be writing mine to make up d period he asked me to stand . Bastard thought d small boy was joking and I kept to my words.
Truth being that those lecturers prey on ur gulliblility and naivety and so think only to frustrate u.
He knew what stress it take people to get admitted to study Med-Surg but me no care because I was a pure Diobu boy (if u know what I mean). Though i was very dmall but i got d heart of Lion
For I know that if I don't take d step I'll fail and if I take d step and d thing bounce I'll still fail.
So I decided to fail with honour.
My mumu classmates waited by d window to see what becomes if d drama. When I finished in d time frame of the 45mins I was standing without writing, I proceeded to submit d script at d collation hall at Biology dept.
In fact yo cut d story short, I, myself and me dragged the Ass-hole to senate and it was d time Prof Chinedu Nebo became d VC newly.
Me finally got grace speaking for me and my B-grade was finally awarded.
It was a combination of bravery and grace. But those guys are just like our politicians...them too do.

But when I got to UK I saw things differently. I saw lecturers as mentors...those wanting y to be better than them. They want to see d best in u.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by patosky55(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
uncleck:
Very many years ago, in a philosophy lecture. As a year 1 student with many religious orientation about God's existence and creations, I was so confident that I could prove to my lecturer that there was nothing like evolution.

Well, when the stage was set, he asked me only three questions that even myself knew that the answers I gave were foolish. At the end, over 90% of the class became indifferent to both creationism and evolution
please sir, what are those three questions

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Richy4(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
joshuaidibia:
During my final year, I had an F in a Geology course by 2 marks. I went to meet with my HOD cause that was his course. His office door was open as I sat and waited in the secretary office, two girls were in his office pleading with him to pass them in same course and he jokingly told them not to worry that they should go, they thanked him and left. Omor I was happy o, "thank God he's in a good mood." I went into his office and explained to him that I was the guy whose answer sheet was taken from him cos I was allowing someone copy from me. I told him to please help me with 2 marks that even though it's an E I get I will be happy cos I don't want to have extension and pay school fees cos of 1 course. This man insulted my life that day and told me to get out, I refused cos I was still pleading, It took the intervention and plea from the secretary that made me leave with tears in my eyes. I sold my phone that week and used it to pay for next session school fees. Ended up having a B in the Carryover.

I'm very proud of you buddy...U have proved that resitting a semester is not the end of the world....Though there are no easy courses but I heard that Geology is pretty special in terms of being tough .. cool
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Hoorlar(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's a long story I just wanna keep it short
Hoorlar:
I got admitted for my second degree after a miserable first degree in the same school, so i know alot than the Freshers. In my first year I had a friend who had issues with this unfortunate lecturer "Mr KURANGA" which I stood for my friend as an activist and lagosian that I am. Because of this the man gave me carry over till my last day in school. This led to extra year sef but luckily for me it's just first semester

This made me had suicidal thoughts for the very first time in my life when I realized I won't be graduating with my set.... Thanks to my girlfriend that year who changed my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / Uniben, Igbinedion Medical Schools Lose Accreditation / Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.