Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do You Think This Affect Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think This Affect Me. (1007 Views)

Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) / What Are The Factors/things That Can Affect Pregnancy & Pregnant Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Affect Me. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2007
WHEN my father said that he was gonna raised me up in the u.s,my grandma said no,but my pops didn't listen,so my grandma was like may GOD give you a son that will break your heart all the time and I think what she said affect him and me,when ever my pops's Trina do something good for me am always breaking his heart,this is serious what do you think I gotta do?
Re: Do You Think This Affect Me. by chiogo(f): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2007
It's probably affecting you! undecided
Re: Do You Think This Affect Me. by olanajim(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
I think it may affect you. Your story look familiar to one I heard years ago. It may create a domino effect which may you if you are not careful. The goodnews is that you can stop the curse.
Re: Do You Think This Affect Me. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
grandma love me but she said she will never forgive my dad for that,when ever i bring that to her she get mad at me and all that.
Re: Do You Think This Affect Me. by olanajim(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
No need to wrry about any generation spill over. The first step toward solving any problem is to identify it. Now, you can follow up from there. all you need to do is try as much as possible not to personalize the issue. The issue between your day and mum is not your business. you must not try to blame your action on any any curse. Even though you may be under one. you cannot blame the rain for wetting your cloth when you could not use umbrella. keep praying. When you offend dad, try to be sober and prompty appologize to him. as long as he doennt curse you, you arefree. Also go to you granny and warm your way to her heart. She would pray for you one day and that prayeritself would neutaralize whatever curse she put on your dad, that may spill over. You might be unwittingly using that curse as rewason for your own error. Don't be. I trust in The Lord to give you strenght and power to overcome any curse or whatever that is uopn you in His might name! He had never fail to deliver when asked for helps and he would never fail you at this time if you are sincere and truthful in your heart. Just abide in His ordinance and stay close to him. Your Dad may be innocent of the curse, so he may not deserve any of the teatment you melted out to him. Yes, he might be. Just don't meddle in it. the lord will help you.

if it is true that you are praying and try your best to free ourself, you would be free from it. trust in God and He would not leave you to suffer! Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! / A Mothers Dictionary / Mother And Son::::this Is Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.