Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack (32190 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by 007Marvel(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2022
We4all:
Na wao! Are these bandits truly Muslims? If they are, then I am shocked beyond words. This is because the Muslims I used to know will NEVER cause harm to their fellow Muslims.

These bandits are so daring now that they go about unmasked. If you watch the video clips that has been circulating on their Airport attack, you will accept the sad reality that Nigeria is doomed.

The question is, what is the way forward? We have over 1 Million registered Nairalanders. We have over 5 Million Facebook, Instagram and Twitter active users.

We spend over 20 hours weekly trolling celebrities but keep mute when our brothers and sisters are massacred.

What are we doing to salvage the country? We can’t all just run away. We need to act now!

Oga me go run oo! If you won salvage the country go salvage am! Nigeria no be where person supposed dey even pay taxe because nothing we dey gain from the government why we go come dey fed them join!
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Babaken(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Those bandits are working for Buhari and northan elites take it or leave it.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by edosignature(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is on a life support machine.

Buhari & APC know the solution to Insecurity & Economy woes until they get to power.

Buhari will handle insecurity while Osibanjo will handle the Economy... Biggest fraud of the century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by zinaunreal(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2022
And when the entire north has been consumed by violence, the south will simply lock up its boarders .
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nigeria Railway should pay the ransom.

Because those passengers are their customers.
You are looking for trouble..
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by webizone(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:
All you buffoons supporting this useless government will keep supporting until Nigeria eventually happens to you.
Same way Sarrki the antelope was jumping from thread to thread several years ago supporting this administration until fulani terrorists attacked his farm and destroyed his life investment, and now the useless antelope no dey see food chop not to talk of data to visit nairaland to chant careless.
If you support evil, evil will visit you, that's simple rule

You really no get joy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Lazenby007(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
The meaning of Buhari is nonentity, useless, hopeless, good for nothing,murderer,block head,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by jimcaddy(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2022
It's always until something bad happens to its citizens before the Nigerian government begins to run up and down and do things they ought to have done since. How were there no cameras or surveillance system in the train? How they didn't think of creating a security formation on each train stops along that route? It was something that was so easy to think of. But our security forces are only interested in collecting salaries and using the salaries to maintain their very large pot bellies. They cannot just think outside the box. They are not proactive. Now lives have been lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by simplesearch: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Same religion, same region, same ideology; but narrowly different execution.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by omoluka: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:
This mad man is saying to offer prayers. Keep praying while the people you voted for keep killing y'all. Tomorrow they'll kidnap and kill more people, and you guys will offer more prayers and it keeps going on and on and on.
Foolish lots.
I'm honestly tired of this country. We never learn. 2023 and we're still gearing up to vote another slowpoke, and then continue offering more prayers while things keep spoiling.
DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY, SO ANY REGION THAT WANT TO KEEP OFFERING PRAYERS WILL KEEP DOING THAT, WHILE ANY REGION THAT WANTS TO PROGRESS WILL PROGRESS. Check that post on facebook and you'll see what I'm saying, no notherner on that thread said anything concerning the evils of this government, na only ameen ameen dem dey chant. https://web.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5932471290102602&id=100000193698966&_rdc=1&_rdr

Why should I be lumped together with a region that'll never condemn the president because he's from their tribe? what rubbish is this?
Fu,ck One Nigeria
Make everybody just gettat abeg
God bless you man , i am about t drop thessme commeent before seeing yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by showafrica(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
even government don't pay ransom except you are northerner

Government specified that NYSC corpers who gets kidnapped should get ready for ransom

Yes it was clearly stated. I don't blame buhari for this, he clearly told every prospective Corp member to prepare for ransom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Has any travelling companies in Nigeria pay ransom to kidnappers when their passengers are kidnapped

Yes. Severally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by webizone(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
cosmatika:

I've been wondering wat happened to dat ldioot Sarrki. I wish I can reach him to do one day subscription for him so that he can come to nairaland and curse APC and renounce ever supporting the dullard
Na u get money.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Babaken:
Those bandits are working for Buhari and northan elites take it or leave it.

Hmmm
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Abujason: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria government really need to declare state of emergency in all the northern states in Nigeria .

How can they? As far as they are concerned Igbos, SE, IPOB and ESN are their problems. Not Northern Islamic terrorists. But a higher power will contribute to fight and humiliate them.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Kemfol: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
So sad this government is a failed government.

Honestly, it's really a failed government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Abujason: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
WibusJaga:

The government of the day has been treating this problem of Banditry/Kidnapping with kid gloves & it will soon consume the entire North.
I can't be convinced that Government doesn't know the identities & locations of these criminals. By their actions/inactions, they are directly or indirect aiding & abbeting these criminals.

Terrorism and banditry/kidnapping are not the same. The foools that attacked the train are terrorists pure and simple. I’m sure this government has done a good job in blurring the lines between the above mentioned but we must not allow ourselves to be deceived. Unless you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Akharmony: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
i cant imagine what the victims will b feeling now very terrible experience. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Abujason: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:
All you buffoons supporting this useless government will keep supporting until Nigeria eventually happens to you.
Same way Sarrki the antelope was jumping from thread to thread several years ago supporting this administration until fulani terrorists attacked his farm and destroyed his life investment, and now the useless antelope no dey see food chop not to talk of data to visit nairaland to chant careless.
If you support evil, evil will visit you, that's simple rule

He was warned about remaining an accomplice to this evil regime. It probably sank in. The others like him here on Nairaland will eventually come to their senses when the current sufferings hit them on Next Level. After all that’s what they have been wishing for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by unmask: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
WibusJaga:

The government of the day has been treating this problem of Banditry/Kidnapping with kid gloves & it will soon consume the entire North.
I can't be convinced that Government doesn't know the identities & locations of these criminals. By their actions/inactions, they are directly or indirect aiding & abbeting these criminals.
The North is a huge place it is very easy for bandits to hide in these places
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Nik77: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Has any travelling companies in Nigeria pay ransom to kidnappers when their passengers are kidnapped

There is always a face time brother. I believe it's called "precedent" in law.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by ProftechStores(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
cry So sad this government is a failed government

The thing weak me o
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Zionman24: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
But foolish oppressed Nigerians kept on thinking their problem is IPOB. The Fulani agenda has always been to take over Nigeria forever. Open your eyes. Somebody is sponsoring and given these Terrorist's power to operate without fear.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Wetin concern America with you? America that you value or the one you see as evil? Na dem tell Buhari to treat them with glove hands?
Na sarcasm my brother
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by bahaushe1: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria government really need to declare state of emergency in all the northern states in Nigeria .

What did that produce when GEJ declare same over Borno state? Let them just do what is right.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by cosmatika(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
webizone:

Na u get money.

I get pass u and ur fellow nairaland zombies
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Tonytonex(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
even government don't pay ransom except you are northerner

Government specified that NYSC corpers who gets kidnapped should get ready for ransom
and you are happy and clapping for them for saying that abi?
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Tonytonex(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zionman24:
But foolish oppressed Nigerians kept on thinking their problem is IPOB. The Fulani agenda has always been to take over Nigeria forever. Open your eyes. Somebody is sponsoring and given these Terrorist's power to operate without fear.
They have one year left. They can't win na. Nigeria is too big.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Bakrabas: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
After the calling is it not possible for the NCC to track the location or the bandits are using Vpn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by OBUA12345: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
I laugh.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Obainomilano: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kidnapping one the greatest achievement of the current government is now also the most lucrative business in Northern Nigeria since 2021....I mean that means anyone plying that route should first of all prepare their ransom and keep
..just in case there is an emergency kidnapping situation...which have become the norm of the day #orator##

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.