Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack (32188 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Holaomoakin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by Charly68: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Imagine the effrontery of the miscreants.. am sure the military will get them very soon
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by incandescentena: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
treatise:

"16 years of PDP misrule caused it". Shege
Kai buro ubanka yaro
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by treatise: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
Kai buro ubanka yaro
same to you bro grin
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by incandescentena: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
treatise:
same to you bro grin
Gaskia kai wawa ne
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by InoGetJoy: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
webizone:

You really no get joy cheesy
I'm tired mehn
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by treatise: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
Gaskia kai wawa ne

At the moderators, this is meaning of the above gauss expression :You are really a fool. Please apply the rule 2 for decency sake.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by webizone(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
cosmatika:

I get pass u and ur fellow nairaland zombies

I know what you mean when you say zombies, I can assure you, I am not. Obviously, it could be true that you really have money more than I do. And, you don't even know we are on the same side. Armed with this information, understand the context, and read my statement again.
Re: Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack by cosmatika(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
webizone:

I know what you mean when you say zombies, I can assure you, I am not. Obviously, it could be true that you really have money more than I do. And, you don't even know we are on the same side. Armed with this information, understand the context, and read my statement again.

If I misunderstood u, sorry.
If u are on d same side with me and not a zombie, may the rod of the wicked nva rest on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / FG Begins Distribution Of N5bn Clean Cooking Stoves: Leadership News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.