Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN (1037 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate? / 2023: Southern Nigeria Should Produce The Next President – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
IBADAN—PRESIDENT of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Rev. Samson Ayokunle, yesterday, urged Nigerians, especially from the South to produce a Christian to take over the mantle of leadership in 2023.

ADVERTISING

Ayokunle said this at the 53rd ministerial anniversary and dedication of a church auditorium of Christ Revival Church, Molete in Ibadan.

His words: “Let me urge all Christians in this auditorium and tell other Nigerians; you are crying about bad leadership in Nigeria. It’s another time for you to change the bad leaders by your votes.

“You are saying you don’t want bad leadership, especially in Nigeria, we are looking for diligent people who can direct and rule Nigeria the way the masses will appreciate better.

“This is another opportunity for us by your votes. Anybody who has not collected his Permanent Voters’ Card, PVC, should go and do so. If you have any problem obtaining yours, let us know.

Nigeria seeks re-election into ITU council
“You can’t sit at home and want to enjoy good governance without voting for the right person. Your destiny of voting for the right leaders lies in your hands. Collect your voters’ card at the right time.

Evil men won’t rule Nigeria again

“Evil people will no more rule us again in Nigeria. Don’t vote because someone is a moneybag or he’s influential, vote for someone you can vouch for and who has the fear of God in his life.

“Those who came from the north have ruled us for eight years and they are Muslims. Now, it’s the time for Christians to take over for another eight years; because that was how God allowed it to be. He created us equally in Nigeria.

“We are over 200 million in Nigeria; Christians are 100 million, while Muslims are 100 million.

“You cannot tell me after eight years of rulership from a northern Muslim, you cannot get a competent Christian from the South out of 100 million Christians to take over for another eight years.

“That is the wisdom that will make this nation survive when all the ethnic and religious groups are given fair play in the scheme of things, and Christian voters also should be able to vote wisely this time around.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/2023-its-time-for-south-to-produce-christian-president-can/

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
"Religion doesn't matter" crew are coming..

Check them very well, they are all Terrorists struggling to appear like they don't care about religion..

Would average muslim allow a christian to rule for eight years and still want another Christian to rule for another eight years knowing fully well that Muslims and christians have the same population in Nigeria ?
Infact if Muslims are in minority in Nigeria, they will fight for their right, no be the same Muslims I know ?

My profile picture will help a lot..

I pity docile Nigerian christians, again I pity Nigerian christians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by ProudImolite: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Simply put Peter Obi or nothing

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Confirm

1 Like

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
ProudImolite:
am happy ayokunle is the one saying this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Reasons why drug lord can't be our president

1). Tinubu is unelectable because we don't need his brand of stomach infrastructure at federal level (jagaban rice, groundnut oil) simply because he delibrately improvishes the masses as an economic policy

(2). Tinubu is unelectable because of his dictatorship style of government, fashola as former governor don't have political structure of his own, Tinubu doesn't allow any politician in APC to have political structure, they are all under him for control, we don't need dictators as president

(3). Agbero style of government of glorifying thugs, arming them and making them a state apparatus is not needed in Nigeria

(4). Tinubu is too greedy, he controls 10% of Lagos revenue, we don't want such in Nigeria

(5). Tinubu believes only his crew is good for benefitting from state resources, his wife is perpetual senator, his son is handling all signage and billboards in Lagos, his daughter in charge of markets (we don't need people whose career only depends on government resources

(6) Tinubu is too sick and frail to lead Nigeria, his health challenge is an open secret, even his daughter attested to this, so we can't have another Buhari London sick president

(7). Tinubu is senile, how do you employ 50million youth to feed them with cassava, buhari showed this sign by calling Germany west Germany see where we are today, Tinubu have been showing this sign consistently

(8.). We don't need old people in their 70's again to run this country, we have given then enough time at governance

(9) Tinubu is an hypocrite that didn't mind fulanis killing his people and asking where are the cows. If you can't sympathize with your own people how then can you have feelings for those who are not your people/fulanis

(10). Tinubu is yet to apologize for brining in this disaster government which he shorteed
In sane climes when you shorter someone and the person defaults your assests in this case ambition is what you traded for the integrity of that person

(11). Tinubu would kill Nigerians with multiple taxation, look at Lagos taxed to use roads as tolls (owned by Tinubu associates) and you ask why Lagos can't build the roads for the people for free

(12). Tinubu is a Yoruba muslim bigot and have never hidden this, he had the guts to ask Ribadu, Atiku, Buhari to be their VP which they all turned down. Tinubu doesn't realise the constitution of this country says no side should be seen to be left out of government of which christians are majority in this country

(13). Tinubu is too desperate, just like buhari we now know that desperate people are usually pursuing government to enrich themselves, he called for the removal of GEJ only because a northernern would be his short cut to been president not because he cared that Nigeria was good or bad under GEJ, buhari is doing worst than GEJ yet he is yet to organise ojota rally

(14) Tinubu believes this nation consists of north and south west, how would we that are not members of that region benefit from his government, even now that he supposedly needs national power how many times have you seen him in the south south let's forget south east sef, if he is showing this more hatred now, how e go be when e gets the power and don't need us

(15). Tinubu says he doesn't believe in restructuring Nigeria, we would effectively have a president running inside the same messy circle as usual

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Most of us in this country like to shout for nothing. People say things without being calculative or realistic.

Only 2 Political parties (APC & PDP) have the capacity to produce the next president.

APC: Whether people like it or not, Tinubu will win APC presidential primaries.
I thought they would be able to convince him to remain a Kingmaker but since they were not able to convince him, he will definitely emerge.

Tinubu is the only aspirant in APC that his loss at the primaries will devastatingly affect the party. If any other aspirant loses, it's a normal thing and there will be no issues, everyone will accept and support him and the general elections.

Take it or leave it, that man called Tinubu has paid his dues as far as that APC party is concerned.

PDP: The PDP are also expected to zone the 2023 presidency to the South. Unfortunately, the southerners in PDP seem to be inconsequential.
There is a popular belief that any PDP southerner will be walkover for Tinubu at the elections.
The only Southerner that would have been able to give Atiku a fierce competition is Wike. Unfortunately, Wike does not have the political maturity required to keep a house. He is always fighting one politician or the other.

Conclusion: One of Tinubu( A Southern Muslim) and Atiku ( A Northern Muslim) is most likely the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
NB: Unforseen circumstances like death could change this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by princdebola201(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Reasons why drug lord can't be our president

1). Tinubu is unelectable because we don't need his brand of stomach infrastructure at federal level (jagaban rice, groundnut oil) simply because he delibrately improvishes the masses as an economic policy

(2). Tinubu is unelectable because of his dictatorship style of government, fashola as former governor don't have political structure of his own, Tinubu doesn't allow any politician in APC to have political structure, they are all under him for control, we don't need dictators as president

(3). Agbero style of government of glorifying thugs, arming them and making them a state apparatus is not needed in Nigeria

(4). Tinubu is too greedy, he controls 10% of Lagos revenue, we don't want such in Nigeria

(5). Tinubu believes only his crew is good for benefitting from state resources, his wife is perpetual senator, his son is handling all signage and billboards in Lagos, his daughter in charge of markets (we don't need people whose career only depends on government resources

(6) Tinubu is too sick and frail to lead Nigeria, his health challenge is an open secret, even his daughter attested to this, so we can't have another Buhari London sick president

(7). Tinubu is senile, how do you employ 50million youth to feed them with cassava, buhari showed this sign by calling Germany west Germany see where we are today, Tinubu have been showing this sign consistently

(8.). We don't need old people in their 70's again to run this country, we have given then enough time at governance

(9) Tinubu is an hypocrite that didn't mind fulanis killing his people and asking where are the cows. If you can't sympathize with your own people how then can you have feelings for those who are not your people/fulanis

(10). Tinubu is yet to apologize for brining in this disaster government which he shorteed
In sane climes when you shorter someone and the person defaults your assests in this case ambition is what you traded for the integrity of that person

(11). Tinubu would kill Nigerians with multiple taxation, look at Lagos taxed to use roads as tolls (owned by Tinubu associates) and you ask why Lagos can't build the roads for the people for free

(12). Tinubu is a Yoruba muslim bigot and have never hidden this, he had the guts to ask Ribadu, Atiku, Buhari to be their VP which they all turned down. Tinubu doesn't realise the constitution of this country says no side should be seen to be left out of government of which christians are majority in this country

(13). Tinubu is too desperate, just like buhari we now know that desperate people are usually pursuing government to enrich themselves, he called for the removal of GEJ only because a northernern would be his short cut to been president not because he cared that Nigeria was good or bad under GEJ, buhari is doing worst than GEJ yet he is yet to organise ojota rally

(14) Tinubu believes this nation consists of north and south west, how would we that are not members of that region benefit from his government, even now that he supposedly needs national power how many times have you seen him in the south south let's forget south east sef, if he is showing this more hatred now, how e go be when e gets the power and don't need us

(15). Tinubu says he doesn't believe in restructuring Nigeria, we would effectively have a president running inside the same messy circle as usual
upper iweka political analyst have spoken.
If you invest much time like this to enlighten your fellow nyamiris on the idiots that have been ruling south east since 1999 by now south east economy will not be competing with bokoharam,bandits infested North east region

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
I've never seen any comment condemn or criminalize Reverend Samson.

Whereas this is thesame statement made by Prof. Ishaq Akintola of MURIC that generated lots of controversies and Insult to him and other muslimy.

We'll keep putting your Hypocritical acts to your face.
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by oilPUSSY(f): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
princdebola201:
If you invest much time like this to enlighten your fellow nyamiris on the idiots that have been ruling south east since 1999 by now south east economy will not be competing with bokoharam,bandits infested North east region
See how propaganda has affected your psyche to the extent you have started to believe on non existing facts that's not reflecting on the lives of your citizens whereas the main facts are visible to you on ground to feel and touch..... If you are doing well with your imaginary igr which is what they are using to toil with your brain I do not think your people would be where they are today competing with northerners in hunger..
If you are good with your IGR funding your Budget wouldn't have been a problem to you.. If you are good with your IGR I don't think your region would be most indebted region in Nigeria ( Don't compare yourself with US because life of average American can never be in the same line with that of average yoruba man even in trillion years to come)
Go and check waec, Neco and even Jamb and see how you are dragging positions with North East and North West.. Go and read what development is all about after knowing what it entails at least you will take some break from deceiving yourself..
It's a Pity

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by ThEGodFaThEr128: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
On point, the iragbiji born criminal and drug addict and cocaine baron who doubles as godfather and lagos landlord has nothing to offer other than recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feed them cassava agbado and Elubô from morning to night. On his mandate we stand not!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
princdebola201:
usual lines when tilumbu urchins can't confront the truth they go tribal
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Sergio101(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Peter Obi or nothing.

By nothing I mean separation of this shithole cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
I'll stoop to your Hypocritical Level!

Obasanjo and Jonathan was President for 14years

Buhari and Yaradua, will complete 10 years? Of all Southern President we've had since 1960, no single one is Muslim?

Do you want to Christianize Nigeria?

[s]
CyynthiaKiss:
"Religion doesn't matter" crew are coming..

Check them very well, they are all Terrorists struggling to appear like they don't care about religion..

Would average muslim allow a christian to rule for eight years and still want another Christian to rule for another eight years knowing fully well that Muslims and christians have the same population in Nigeria ?
Infact if Muslims are in minority in Nigeria, they will fight for their right, no be the same Muslims I know ?

My profile picture will help a lot..

I pity docile Nigerian christians, again I pity Nigerian christians
[/s]
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I've never seen any comment condemn or criminalize Reverend Samson.

Whereas this is thesame statement made by Prof. Ishaq Akintola of MURIC that generated lots of controversies and Insult to him and other muslimy.

We'll keep putting your Hypocritical acts to your face.
you can see how civil the Rev is

He is talking to Christians without mentioning or attacking Yoruba muslim

I hope muric can spew it's trash without adding threat and hatred of christians
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Mention that threat and hatred in Akintola'a statement that made it different from Ayokunle's statement?

I'm waiting
Truthisunique2:
you can see how civil the Rev is

He is talking to Christians without mentioning or attacking Yoruba muslim

I hope muric can spew it's trash without adding threat and hatred of christians
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I'll stoop to your Hypocritical Level!

Obasanjo and Jonathan was President for 14years

Buhari and Yaradua, will complete 10 years? Of all Southern President we've had since 1960, no single one is Muslim?

Do you want to Christianize Nigeria?

[s][/s]
southern Muslims are minoityof minority

North east as a major regional block even more than Yoruba Muslims haven't had presidency so who the fu..ck are yoruba Muslims

Nigeria didn't start in 1999, Muslims have been ruling it since 1960
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Mention that threat and hatred in Akintola'a statement that made it different from Ayokunle's statement?

I'm waiting
muric need presidency for Yoruba Muslims to "eliminate the oppression of Yoruba Muslims"

If this isn't a threat in a region that claims to be already balanced as per religion I wonder what becomes threat to you

Wake me when Yoruba Muslims muric issue press statement without having a dive at CAN or christians like CAN just did

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by princdebola201(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
usual lines when tilumbu urchins can't confront the truth they go tribal
political clown that knows solutions to everybody problem except his own father's house

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2022
You're even bereft of knowledge.
Are you saying we only have Muslims in South West, not Muslim in the South South and Eastern part for you to have single out Muslims of Yoruba extraction as Southern Muslim?

Besides you didn't respond to my question
Truthisunique2:
southern Muslims are minoityof minority

North east as a major regional block even more than Yoruba Muslims haven't had presidency so who the fu..ck are yoruba Muslims

Nigeria didn't start in 1999, Muslims have been ruling it since 1960
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2022
princdebola201:
political clown that knows solutions to everybody problem except his own father's house
if your father Is a failure you carry to palm wine joint to flog not everyone father is like yours
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You're even bereft of knowledge.
Are you saying we only have Muslims in South West, not Muslim in the South South and Eastern part for you to have single out Muslims of Yoruba extraction as Southern Muslim?

Besides you didn't respond to my question
southern Muslims are all represented by their figure head Yoruba Muslims that own their majority

It doesn't stop them Yoruba Muslims from been minority of minority

Truth hurts
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Read the statement below and tell me what made it better than what you quoted me with
Truthisunique2:
muric need presidency for Yoruba Muslims to "eliminate the oppression of Yoruba Muslims"

If this isn't a threat in a region that claims to be already balanced as per religion I wonder what becomes threat to you

Wake me when Yoruba Muslims muric issue press statement without having a dive at CAN or christians like CAN just did

post=111495067:
“Evil people will no more rule us again in Nigeria. Don’t vote because someone is a moneybag or he’s influential, vote for someone you can vouch for and who has the fear of God in his life.

“Those who came from the north have ruled us for eight years and they are Muslims. Now, it’s the time for Christians to take over for another eight years; because that was how God allowed it to be. He created us equally in Nigeria.

“We are over 200 million in Nigeria; Christians are 100 million, while Muslims are 100 million.

“You cannot tell me after eight years of rulership from a northern Muslim, you cannot get a competent Christian from the South out of 100 million Christians to take over for another eight years.
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Owontime: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Do some of these idiots even understand what democracy means?
When you start telling other people who can be elected or not elected then that's not democracy. Vote for who you like,let others also vote for who they like.
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by princdebola201(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if your father Is a failure you carry to palm wine joint to flog not everyone father is like yours
obviously you region is a massive failure when it is dragging economic indicies with bokoharam infested region.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
princdebola201:
obviously you region is a massive failure when it is dragging economic indicies with bokoharam infested region.
my region is the one feeding you

Na my region oil money your drug lord is warming up to cum and be collecting his cursed 10%

God pass am
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Truthisunique2: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Read the statement below and tell me what made it better than what you quoted me with

lf you had a brain you would see someone that is calling for change of government because it is evil

Buhari government have been full of evil

On the other hand you would see a terrorist that is calling for power so that they can begin to deal with Yoruba Christians

Abdul don't quote me again since your screw driver no dey to screw your nots upstairs
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2022
ProudImolite:
I will rather vote for Wiked Wike than Peter Pandora Obituary to continue given ipob goats Oyigbo treatment
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by Esama: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Joke of the century Yoruba people have gone beyond religious most especially Christians among them the people that chatting Tinubu name majority of them are Yoruba Christians.

The only issue is that muslim or elders people need to call that mumuri man in to order to stop dismarketing muslim people in southwest.
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Esama:
Joke of the century Yoruba people have gone beyond religious most especially Christians among them the people that chatting Tinubu name majority of them are Yoruba Christians.

The only issue is that muslim or elders people need to call that mumuri man in to order to stop dismarketing muslim people in southwest.

At the bolded...

Why is it that you guys are no more afraid to lie , why ?
Re: 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN by TheSameGuy(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
If only you had it, alas you didn't.

You lack comprehension Because you're even confusing yourself.

What you posted about MURIC statement was not about persecuting any Christian but check your post.

Also, Buhari Government is evil because he's a Muslim and Jonathan Government is not because he's a Christian FROM THAT STATEMENT.

If you can't understand this simple statement, Carry ipobism outta my mention.

Truthisunique2:
lf you had a brain you would see someone that is calling for change of government because it is evil

Buhari government have been full of evil

On the other hand you would see a terrorist that is calling for power so that they can begin to deal with Yoruba Christians

Abdul don't quote me again since your screw driver no dey to screw your nots upstairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? / APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. / Breaking: Asiwaju Visits Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.