Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. (1034 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Does Not Understand Simple Rule Of Engagement. / Nigerians Don't Understand Simple English. / Nigerians Don't Understand Simple English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by muykem: 2:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari said “In keeping with the established internal policies of the party and as we approach the convention in a few days, I wish to solicit the reciprocity and support of the governors and other stakeholders in picking my successor, who would fly the flag of our party"

This is a clear and unambiguous statement, he didn't ask them for help in reason who to choose but to support whoever he decides to choose. The governors have only two options;
1. Agree with Buhari request and be expecting his candidate.
2. Disagree with Buhari and insisting on primary.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by otipoju(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2022
The one thing I like about Buhari is his dark arts. He will leave all of you to be jumping up and down. Wetin him go do dey him mind.

A day or on the day of the convention he will tell them his choice. Any body wey dem born well make he breathe....na EFCC go visit the person with full force.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by babyfaceafrica: 3:28am On Jun 03, 2022
otipoju:
One thing I like about Buhari is his dark arts. He will leave all of you to be kumping up and down. Wetin him go do dey him mind.

A day or on the day of the convention he will tell them his choice.any body wey dem born well make he breathe....na EFCC go visit the person with full force.
It isn't that easy. Buhari can't go against the wishes of governors. You can't even threaten them with efcc because of immunity. Since they are all leaving the same day, nothing bubu can do

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Successor....

Naija dey practice monastery..

Successor to which throne biko... 80years old man dey find Successor. Omo na wa oo

1 Share

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:06am On Jun 03, 2022
otipoju:
One thing I like about Buhari is his dark arts. He will leave all of you to be kumping up and down. Wetin him go do dey him mind.

A day or on the day of the convention he will tell them his choice.any body wey dem born well make he breathe....na EFCC go visit the person with full force.

If you too talk, tomorrow morning he find one country cook head.
Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:07am On Jun 03, 2022
otipoju:

Oga, buhari is not GOD, and in pretence nigeria politicians are all stealing codedly to enrich their pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by chrisxxx(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2022
May whoever he reasons be the best. May he favour me. May he favour Nigerians. Amen.
Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by swaggerjack: 4:41am On Jun 03, 2022
otipoju:

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by chatinent: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2022
The Northern politicians over Nigerians.
Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by ambale(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
It isn't that easy. Buhari can't go against the wishes of governors. You can't even threaten them with efcc because of immunity. Since they are all leaving the same day, nothing bubu can do

Then you are not a Nigerian be dat

You suppose don hear executive rascality, Remember Amaechi v Jonathan
Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by Parachoko: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2022
ambale:

And how did it end up for Jonathan? If a consensus can't be agreed on, they will have to slug it out at the primaries.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2022
ambale:

Who won in the end? Amaechi!

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? / What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters / Pastor Enenche At It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.