Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents (31331 Views)

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
dominique:
Rooting for Senegal all the way! I'm not too pained about Nigeria's failure to qualify cos with looking at both teams, it's safe to conclude that it was a battle of who will go and embarrass the continent. I'm glad Ghana got the ticket

Let's hope France puts an end to this ridiculous trend of European defending champions getting knocked out of the group stages.

Nigerians are typically bad belle people… you hugged and puffed face ur front and admit u are no match for ghana don’t drag ghana into ur failure…. If not referring was that even a penalty…. U people are just sore losers …!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Williamhill001: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
You’re mad for calling pogba a small boy.�
robosky02:

Truth be told we have a very strong squad even better than Ghana

But tactical input was lacking

After all when France won the world cup it was more of small boys like Pogba and the mbappes
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
DavSagacity:
. Yes. It's unfortunate that Egypt paired with Defending AFCON champion Senegal . Senegal and Morocco will represent Africa well. Ghana and Cameroon ....it's a sorry case already. Nigeria didn't play well and does not deserve to qualify. The Ghanians had a plan and it worked for them. Our coach didn't have a plan B and thus we're out of Qatar 2022

You people think football is mathematics errrh was it not this same Egypt u people beat at the afcon ..?? Make we hear word… what do u mean by ghana is a lost case already ur not serious is the same underestimate u did after we were beaten by Comoros and u though ghana will be a walk in the park…. So u think ghana can not assemble a solid squad by November… Keep deluding ursel
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Okwyjesus(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
dollynnn:
Senegal will definitely represent Africa well. Ghana's slot should have been given to Egypt sef. With the way Ghana played yesterday, they will not be able to withstand the heat in the group stage when the event commences

I will support Senegal. Govt should use the supposed World cup money to repair the stadium.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Conor412: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria my country

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Just40: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

You people think football is mathematics errrh was it not this same Egypt u people beat at the afcon ..?? Make we hear word… what do u mean by ghana is a lost case already ur not serious is the same underestimate u did after we were beaten by Comoros and u though ghana will be a walk in the park…. So u think ghana can not assemble a solid squad by November… Keep deluding ursel

His eyes will clear when Hudson Odoi and co join our squad for the WC

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by LordEmrys: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Englishisamust:
Portugal for the world cup. Na my second national team be dat after Nigeria. Make dem pair us with better team wey we go fit beat. Ororo for 2022 baloon dor. That's what have seen

Diswan no see well�
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
dollynnn:
Senegal will definitely represent Africa well. Ghana's slot should have been given to Egypt sef. With the way Ghana played yesterday, they will not be able to withstand the heat in the group stage when the event commences
u don't conclude that way football is unpredictable sometimes
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op why you dey spoil our minds now?
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just40:

His eyes will clear when Hudson Odoi and co join our squad for the WC

My brother these Nigerians are so myopic they assume football was made for only them meanwhile we thought them the art of football skills in the 60s… for some reason only know to them they always assume ghana is little or nothing…
With all their so called stars none of them is as talented and skillful as Kudus Mohammed or even ishahaku not to even talk of the injured Kamal Deen unless maybe their youngster Amoo.
We have Tariq lamptey Odoi Salisu who can all beef up this team.
But even if we bring Asante kotoko or hearts Nigeria can still not beat us…

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by DavSagacity(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

Ohhhhhh.....here come a bitter Ghanian...
Sorry Sammy

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by DavSagacity(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

U are a very stupid fellow. Did you read where I said Nigeria did not play well and does not deserve to play in Qatar..?? U seem to me like a very foolish idiot..

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
DavSagacity:

Ohhhhhh.....here come a bitter Ghanian...
Sorry Sammy

What an irony especially after what we did to u yesterday gringrin
I only sought to cure and rectify the alacrity with which u underestimate Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by DavSagacity(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swanzi:

It's either you are blind or simply lack comprehension. Did you read where I said Nigeria did not play well and does not deserve to play in Qatar..?? U seem to me like a very foolish idiot..

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
DavSagacity:

U are a very stupid fellow. Did you read where I said Nigeria did not play well and does not deserve to play in Qatar..?? U seem to me like a very foolish idiot..

Talk for ur useless super fowls not ghana it doesn’t concern u …

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Swanzi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
DavSagacity:

It's either you are blind or simply lack comprehension. Did you read where I said Nigeria did not play well and does not deserve to play in Qatar..?? U seem to me like a very foolish idiot..

What’s the meaning of “Ghana’s case is a sorry case already “ very funny when fools who can’t comprehend what they write try to push their insecurities on people…. Stop moaning grin
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by udomonday: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
dollynnn:
Ghana will always rise to the occasion unlike the super chickens whose stock in trade is falling hand.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by dapadawee: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
EVERY TEAM THAT HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE 2022 WORLD CUP AS FINAL PLACES CONFIRMED FOR TOURNAMENT IN QATAR

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/world-cup/2022/every-team-that-has-qualified-for-the-2022-world-cup-as-final-places-confirmed-for
It isn't up to 31 years poland qualified for world cup last o
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:
@robosky02, do you now remember my statements about Rohr & Eguavoen?

We never see anything yet.

How were you sure Rohr would have qualified us?

After all both of them had Drew's

One had 4 goals equalized....4-4

The other equalized 1-1
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by fergie001: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
How were you sure Rohr would have qualified us?

After all both of them had Drew's

One had 4 goals equalized....4-4

The other equalized 1-1
I wasn't sure of Rohr but I was totally against Eguavoen.

I insisted he should go back to his desk at the "glass-house", the man no sabi.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by robosky02(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Williamhill001:
You’re mad for calling pogba a small boy.�

He was still a boy when won world cup

And was very good in Juventus

But now can't say much he's just playing at united
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by IbileIfe: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
The World Cup is an European Soccer Tournament for majority of European countries and other invited countries.

Europe.
Germany
Denmark
France
Belgium
Croatia
Spain
Serbia
England
Switzerland
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Scotland or Ukraine or Wales
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
fergie001:

I wasn't sure of Rohr but I was totally against Eguavoen.

I insisted he should go back to his desk at the "glass-house", the man no sabi.

The Truth is all the blame should go to somebody at NFF

He killed Nigerian football for his ambition

The worse NFF I have seen

We keep shouting.... If you remember give it to Emmanuel Ammunike

At least he is still a practicing coach and a FIFA technical team member

Yet padi padi... Brought Eguaveon.... Can't blame him much he did what he knows...
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Omodua(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:

After all when France won the world cup it was more of small boys like Pogba and the mbappes
Exactly. Our problem was technical input. Not that the squad was not strong. Excellent squad. But poor technical input.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Omodua:
Exactly. Our problem was technical input. Not that the squad was not strong. Excellent squad. But poor technical input.

Because of kick backs they will never appoint a competent coach

Rohr, eguaveon etc are not different

One knows only

4-3-3

And the other

4-4-2

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Omodua(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:
Serious countries qualifying without much ado

Nigeria relying on vibes and inshalla, what we call grace, luck or trying to cheat(even d ref favoured us yesterday)

Ghana footballers with heart, determination and mental strength not the likes of iheanacho opening tongue and acting like football is all a joke.
Eguavoen, Edo state Jose Mourinho with his white shirt rolled like a body builder. Nothing in that head of his.
Uzoho traditional weakness has been low shot. Partey who was already instructed fired it in hard and low. The rest is history.

Serious nations would use Nigeria to practice once group stage is announced.
Friendly matches plenty especially those Europeans facing african countries

Nff as usual would cash out and not invest the money in pitches and technical training till the next time. Rinse and repeat. This is Nigeria
Amaju Pinnick is a curse to Nigerian football. Since his assumption of office, Nigerian football have been sliding domestically and internationally. He should go,alongside with his NFF crew. He exemplifies bad luck.
The League has been in limbo. As a result, domestic competitions to produce stars has been lacking.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Omodua(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:

Because of kick backs they will never appoint a competent coach

Rohr, eguaveon etc are not different

One knows only

4-3-3

And the other

4-4-2
Well said brother. You have been the lone voice speaking the Truth about management of Nigerian football.
Keep it up!
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by fergie001: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:
The Truth is all the blame should go to somebody at NFF

He killed Nigerian football for his ambition

The worse NFF I have seen

We keep shouting.... If you remember give it to Emmanuel Ammunike

At least he is still a practicing coach and a FIFA technical team member

Yet padi padi... Brought Eguaveon.... Can't blame him much he did what he knows...
Amuneke was also part of the Technical team. I am surprised I haven't seen the resignation or whatever of the Coaches or Pinnick.

Queiroz and Djameel called it quits yesterday but Augustine Pep Eguavoen is still out there. It's a total mess.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Abdotcom(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:

what I was telling one dude yesterday
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by dayabiuuku: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kudos to them

Didn't even know that Portugal will scape through!

Babum babum ba ba!!!!

#itiswell!
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents by Athemisia: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
robosky02:

All we have are just bunch of average players with below average Coach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.